2016, NBA Offseason Thread, v. 4.1 :

Status
Not open for further replies.
but as long as we didn't cross over into the CocoWalk area we were fine.

Is that the area close to University of Miami where it gets sketchy really quickly?

Recommendation: if you are at the University of Miami for a track meet, don't go for a run in the wrong direction -- you may regret it. :rolleyes:

so basically you did some intro class and now you are allowd to spar or something??

impressive man. awesome they give you a "Diploma" for that. lol what a feat. Looked up that name of that coach. Older guy, around 40. BJJ brown belt. Brown Belt in "a freestyle fighting system". Not sure what that means. http://www.rockmmagym.com/our-team/

not saying it isnt super legit...... just saying. that Diploma def dont mean shit tho lol an invitation. Means your check cleared.

almost 40 year old bragging about going to school?? come on, faust. these half assed accomplishments really dont mean shit.

It is fitting you brag about some low level, trailer park style criminal record for nonsense. wow, what a badass you are LOL

Well Beri for one I actually posted a credential. You have yet to come close to doing so. You're terrified of even posting a pic of yourself ffs. And yeah being molded to join FFA's fight team kinda means something (no more monthy dues for starters), and they do actually have a guy currently on the UFC roster. And you can go ahead and look up David Avellan and see what team he's from. He owned FFA and ultimately signed off on all promotions within the team

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Avellan

Sorry I burst your little bubble about you thinking you pull some kind of rank over us here in the SB but shit happens Beri, especially when you run your mouth too much

And lmao Beri I'm younger than you and I'm going back to get a graduate degree. Do you have a graduate degree? Hell do you even have a bachelor's? lol. But go ahead and try to make fun of pursuing a graduate degree, because there's great shame in advancing one's earning potential. I know, I know, I could just sit around playing online poker all day but an actual law degree means something in this world. Again, sorry to burst your self-contained bubble of superiority Beri.

Is that the area close to University of Miami where it gets sketchy really quickly?

Recommendation: if you are at the University of Miami for a track meet, don't go for a run in the wrong direction -- you may regret it. :rolleyes:

Yup basically to get to the Grove you have to go down Grand Avenue. On the weekends there'd literally be a cop at every block lol

lol Faust. i wish you success, man. For real.

not trying to "pull rank". you brought up "step outside" as a joke i assumed and i was joking back but im def 100% not scared of you one bit. There would be no reason to be.

you want be a lawyer so you can own some houses, cars, travel etc etc??? stuff that i do?? oh. yea man, you sure pulled rank lol im done with this beef. you seem kind of mentally unstable. dont throw away all the hard work you claim to be doing by blowing up, florida style.

Yup basically to get to the Grove you have to go down Grand Avenue. On the weekends there'd literally be a cop at every block lol

Unfortunately (FML) they did not happen to have cops on every block in the 90s.

lol Faust. i wish you success, man. For real.

not trying to "pull rank". you brought up "step outside" as a joke i assumed and i was joking back but im def 100% not scared of you one bit. There would be no reason to be.

you want be a lawyer so you can own some houses, cars, travel etc etc??? stuff that i do?? oh. yea man, you sure pulled rank lol im done with this beef. you seem kind of mentally unstable. dont throw away all the hard work you claim to be doing by blowing up, florida style.

Actually Beri I was just about to apologize to you because I confused you for MARTIAN. It was MARTIAN last night acting like billy badass talking about all his taeknwondo medals. My bad for confusing the two of you

That being said, I still believe literally nothing of what you boast about lol

Actually Beri I was just about to apologize to you because I confused you for MARTIAN. It was MARTIAN last night acting like billy badass talking about all his taeknwondo medals. My bad for confusing the two of you

That being said, I still believe literally nothing of what you boast about lol

lol i missed lots of last night, i just saw what you quoted me.

was a decent tussle but i dont see anywhere to go from here with it. i meant what i said about wishing you success. goes for everybody around here. there is enough success out there for every person who works to attain it.

Despite the fact that I absolutely hate you Beri, I do wish you success and happiness as well

lol i dont even hate you, faust. would require way too much energy i could use elsewhere.

what can i say?? beri put the gloves back on.

enough savagery in the world as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back