2016, NBA Offseason Thread, v. 4.1 :

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palpatine

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
eLw7m.gif

NBA Off season Thread, v 4.1 : The one where Angus comes to grips with being booted out of the fantasy league for drafting DeCandre 9nth overall and then getting shit faced and falling asleep, followed by getting trade raped twice.

With players he was. Well, In Houston anyways. He's a really good guy period. He just has a drug and alcohol problem.
Has he overcome those demons?

NBA Off season Thread, v 4.1 : The one where Angus comes to grips with being booted out of the fantasy league for drafting DeCandre 9nth overall and then getting shit faced and falling asleep, followed by getting trade raped twice.

Whose been feeding you this nonsense?

That's too bad to hear

Sad thing is he didn't blow his money and has a great family. Everything is perfect for him outside of his vices. He won't listen to anyone though and is content to wake up and start drinking every day. Still won't change a thing even though the doctors told him he was killing himself.

Derozcan shouldn't even be on the Olympic team if we are being honest.

Sad thing is he didn't blow his money and has a great family. Everything is perfect for him outside of his vices. He won't listen to anyone though and is content to wake up and start drinking every day. Still won't change a thing even though the doctors told him he was killing himself.
Some close friends and family should kidnap him and get him some help

Lol

I'd be willing to bet that Angus doesn't do worse than he did last year in Fantasy.

Some close friends and family should kidnap him and get him some help

He's been put in rehab numerous times. He's an adult so he just walked out. I can tell you that a few us sat in meetings with him for over a month.

If you ever wanted to know why you don't ever see CAT around him anymore that's why. He didn't want his little bro around that. I still talk to him because he did a whole lot for me and it's my nature not to give up on people.

That's cool

Appreciate it but not cool at all. It's really hard hard to see someone deteriorate like that in front of you. I've know Wink for like 15 years and Shelby(his wife) for like 7

insane about Francis, met him in a 3v3 tourney in DC, when i was in HS he was at rookie. was down to earth and chill, seemd like a really good guy. not like i know him or anything like RR

insane about Francis, met him in a 3v3 tourney in DC, when i was in HS he was at rookie. was down to earth and chill, seemd like a really good guy. not like i know him or anything like RR

He still has a DC phone actually. He didn't drink or smoke when he hit the NBA. That's when he he rolling in that LX450 Marlyand gave him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back