2016, NBA Offseason Thread, v. 4.1 :

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember this pic of Francis getting passed around the net. He looked pretty bad

fran1.jpg

He still has a DC phone actually. He didn't drink or smoke when he hit the NBA. That's when he he rolling in that LX450 Marlyand gave him lol
shit's crazy, i still have a Northern VA phone number, even though i've got the last two numbers in Cali, before and then after Europe. Verizon just said f it, keep it going w/ new 540 numbers. wtf

This maybe random as hell but I felt like watching a shitton of Jordan game footage on youtube. I ended up watching his back to back 51 point and 45 point games as a Wizard. It got me interested in looking up his game logs. I noticed he was getting better as the season went along. I did some math and in the 20 games before Thomas fucked MJ's knee, he averaged 28 pts(45%)/7 rebs/6 assists a game.. Didn't know he was putting up pretty damn good stats after getting back to his groove a little bit before the clash with Thomas and his knee/knees giving out.

Are spurs out of it? Losing Duncan hurts interior defense that Pau cannot replace. Manu and Parker are getting older and Manu may be on his last legs.

I don't see how they beat GSW, don't think they can keep up.

Are spurs out of it? Losing Duncan hurts interior defense that Pau cannot replace. Manu and Parker are getting older and Manu may be on his last legs.

I don't see how they beat GSW, don't think they can keep up.
pau is a solid step up from duncan of last season. As for tony and manu, they were done last year too, dont see the team regressing becasue of those two.

But no, highly doubt they beat GState, but they have as good a shot as anyone.

Sullinger looking in GREAT shape. Have to LOL now at the "Sully will never lose weight!" "If GOAT coach Brad Stevens(LOL!) couldn't motivate him to lose weight, you think Lowry and Casey will?"

LMAO, answer to that is yes apparently.

Good to have you on board Sully.

Sullinger looking in GREAT shape. Have to LOL now at the "Sully will never lose weight!" "If GOAT coach Brad Stevens(LOL!) couldn't motivate him to lose weight, you think Lowry and Casey will?"

Too bad he hasn't gotten the whole basketball part figured out yet.

he may not be a GOAT pusher/illegal screener like your dude TT, but he's certainly much more skilled a PF

Too bad he hasn't gotten the whole basketball part figured out yet.

He's always been a solid player, from what I heard it was mainly his conditioning holding him back. You can spin it anyway you want but it was a great signing by Masai.

Expect him to have a Bismack like breakout year and get paid.

his problems all boiled down to weight. that caused him back issues, conditioning, and then lack of consistent effort. like Lowry or Deron Williams before.

if he's fixed that, which that pic seems he is certainly taking that serious, then....

Slim, Svelte, Strong Sully is gonna dominate

when you get the chance to play with an ELITE team you can find motivation to put down the damn boston creams.

playing with the boston creampuffs, i cant blame him if he soothed his soul in buckets of haagen daz on a daily basis. plus, he had to be black and live in Boston. Punishment enough for a lifetime.

drop a pretty gem article on you heads who like the underdog stories. I know some of you already got love for abNormal Power aka We The Norm aka Norm The North aka Northman aka NoPo aka Is Normal

grew up in abject poverty, came close to quitting basketball, fell to a 2nd rounder that nobody thought would amount (undersized, underestimated) to much and looking like he has potential to be a very good starter one day.

http://nbpa.com/norman-powell-from-...ting-hoops-to-torontos-second-round-standout/

if you watch him play its really hard not to be a fan. I see big things in his future.

JV and Norm are the potential for internal growth for the raps in the coming seasons. Most ppl underestimating both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back