2016, NBA Offseason Thread, v. 4.1 :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke Walton is the best player on the Lakers now.
6RXkMDpm1Qppu.gif

shooting guards are hard to come by. i got McCollum like 6th or 7th best SG in the league. its just a watered down position.

he might be better than that, he plays w/ ball dominant Dame w/ takes away from his shine. dude is nice and get his shot on whomever

looks like the blazers are approaching the luxury tax line and have at best a 5th seed roster in the WC.

looks like the blazers are approaching the luxury tax line and have at best a 5th seed roster in the WC.

They can be top 4, maybe 3 if the Spurs fall off with Dunc retiring and Manu and TP being another year older.

he might be better than that, he plays w/ ball dominant Dame w/ takes away from his shine. dude is nice and get his shot on whomever

nah, his handles arent nice enough, flat out. thats why Dame is primary and so dominant. Cant trust Mc like that, yet. If he improves that area he will move up but i got Harden, Butler, DeKobe, Klay nicely above him and last year id honestly take Wade over him, too. I would take Wiggins over him, too altho i think Mc had the better year last year.

I'd take him over Wiggins, he's way better at offense. and despite not having elite handles, he gets his shots off at will.....he's more efficient than flashy w/ his moves

if we're being honest, I don't think DD is much better than h im either, he just chucks a lot. and gets a lot of fouls called.

edit: 'much better' being the optimal term here, yes he's better.

Last edited:
26 mill a year for McCallum is laughable though. That's an overpay but this is the new nba we live in.

26 mill a year for McCallum is laughable though. That's an overpay but this is the new nba we live in.
what did Bradley Beal get? cuz he's kinda like a better, non injured version of BB imo

its clearly not an overpay under the new cap and future incoming cap.

i remember ppl saying Ross for 11mil and Carroll for 15 were big overpays last year. now they look like deals.

i think alot of this years deals will pan out the same way. DeKobe, Mc, Beal etc will all be very movable contracts in a couple years and all those guys are young in a very watered down position, league wide. I dont see any of those teams getting burned with those contracts, long term, even if they want to move them. Barring injury (im looking at you, Beal) of course.

if we're being honest, I don't think DD is much better than h im either, he just chucks a lot. and gets a lot of fouls called.

edit: 'much better' being the optimal term here, yes he's better.

He is one of the best in the league at getting to the line. Only Harden is better. Its a proven skill for both guys. Hate it or love it.

You know who else gets to the line a shit ton, esp coming off screens (i think he lead the league in that, actually)??? Wiggins. Problem is his jumper is shit atm, if he fixes that he is gonna surpass Mc and fast. Mark my words. Wiggins know how to draw fouls at a very high level early in his career. A pretty rare skill. If he finds that range its a wrap. Wiggins already was the best post up SG in the league last year, check the #s. Imagine how good he will be in a few years??

CJ shot 41.7 from 3 this year on about 6 attempts per game, he's highly elite from that range one of the best in the league. that's why I'd take him over some of the other, supposedly better players in today's style of play

he also shot a STAGGERING 44.3 from 16'-3pt and 47 from 10-16, dude is an elite shooter.

edit: also, only 72% of his threes are assisted. Klay has NEVER had less than 90.8 assisted. dude can create his own shot

damn he's out? he didn't look THAT bad at times last year for the Heat. He had a few blockparty games too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back