2016, NBA Offseason Thread, v. 4.1 :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe = western conference

LBJ = had to beat the cRaps to get to the finals LMFAO

cant make 8th seed some years?? lol there are 8 legit great teams out there eh??

Lakers havent made the yoffs, what, 7x in franchise history??? Kobe on the team for 4 of those??

yea, greatest laker ever..... LOL

Again.

Kobe = western conference.

LeBrick = same canference as the cRaps LOL

Again.

Kobe = western conference.

LeBrick = same canference as the cRaps LOL
lmao. kobe doesnt make the playoffs without help, lebron makes the finals. that raps team you jest, had a winning record against every team in the west except the nuggets, kings and Warriors. they seem to be on par with the Spurs, and slap around the clips and blazers

I know you guys don't care but this is from tonight's Olympic game. I'm the one with the S lol.

IMG_1053.jpg

cant make 8th seed some years?? lol there are 8 legit great teams out there eh??

Lakers havent made the yoffs, what, 7x in franchise history??? Kobe on the team for 4 of those??

yea, greatest laker ever..... LOL
chucky atkins tho
chris f'n mihm tho
kwame brown tho
smush parker tho

dude that's badass, seriously. glad you got to see the game live

Thanks man, it was probably USA's weakest game of the exhibition series so far but it was still great. John Cox for Venezuela was killing it lol

i really wanted to go last weekend, but like a dumbass i didn't preplan. had my lil dude, and not sure i should be bringing a 3 year old to something like that so i didn't go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back