2016, NBA Offseason Thread, v. 4.1 :

Status
Not open for further replies.
One good year and 100 million for CJ. Overpay but he is one of the better SGs. If you have kids train your kid to play in a pro sport. If you are lucky your kid is a good athlete you have a chance.

I always thought the easiest sport to go pro is like a defensive back or corner vs MLB or NBA. I think if you are a very good athlete you can make it on defense if you have some coordination and great effort. I could be wrong but if you are 6 feet+, big and fast if you have some coordination and great effort you can make it as a corner vs you have to be good skill wise to play PG or be able to hit the ball.

i just read that amare stoudemire retired today. but he quit 8 or so years ago

well he was one of the first to get Microfracture surgery, never the same after that. lost most of his explosion

well he was one of the first to get Microfracture surgery, never the same after that. lost most of his explosion
Don't think he was the first. I know Webber got it as well.

edit - Nvm, didn't read one of the first. Anyways Webber in 2003 and Stoudamire in 2005. Close enough.

'one of the first' is what I said. penny hardaway had it famously too at a young age twice, Webber, Allan Houston, jamal mashburn, etc..

Don't think he was the first. I know Webber got it as well.

edit - Nvm, didn't read one of the first. Anyways Webber in 2003 and Stoudamire in 2005. Close enough.

Stockton has it first if i'm not mistaken. Penny also had it before Webber and Stoudemire

Happy Retirement STAT.

He made me a Knicks fan. He was my favorite player.

So with Tyrone Lue winning a title in his first year and in spectacular fashion, where is he ranked in the greatest coaches of all time?

Nobody cares about that article, blowslow. Shut the hell up

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/gerald-henderson-guarding-kobe-bryant/

giphy.gif
This move was impressive for many reasons. Kobe had the skill to throw a prefect pass off the backboard to himself, gather the ball mid-air and thrust it through the hoop. But also, he did a move he probably did not need to do. He could have easily let me fall down on top of him and taken the two easy free throws. But he used his creativity to execute a move that most guys wouldn’t think about trying. Why? For the fans? For the highlight reel? For his legend? Who knows. The guy is special.

Fuck the haters. Kobe > *

Having Roz and Lowry on TEAM USA is an utter embarrassment, it's time to permanently ship their ass out of this country

Last edited:
yea, sucks to have a guy trying to throw down 360 dunks on top of ppl....

gtfo you scrub. if that shit went down it was gonna be legend.

yea, sucks to have a guy trying to throw down 360 dunks on top of ppl....

gtfo you scrub. if that shit went down it was gonna be legend.

There's a difference between trying and succeeding you dimwit

There's a difference between trying and succeeding you dimwit

you jelly cuz Raps have 2 players on Team USA and your scrub team has none?? LOL

after BESMIRCHING your franchise in the yoffs they are in SHAMBLES.

Skheat GOAT had the right idea, bruh. Leave town. Its ova. Raps put the nail in the coffin of the Skheat golden era. Numero Tres is gone and nobody is coming to save the day. Enjoy Whiteside/Tragic combo. Maybe they could make team Slovenia together and wreck shop.

you jelly cuz Raps have 2 players on Team USA and your scrub team has none?? LOL

after BESMIRCHING your franchise in the yoffs they are in SHAMBLES.

Skheat GOAT had the right idea, bruh. Leave town. Its ova. Raps put the nail in the coffin of the Skheat golden era. Numero Tres is gone and nobody is coming to save the day. Enjoy Whiteside/Tragic combo. Maybe they could make team Slovenia together and wreck shop.

The Heat franchise already has multiple gold medalists and multiple championships blowslow, there is literally nothing to be jealous of when it comes to the cRaps.

I didn't know that taking a fully healthy squad to 7 games while missing your dominant front court is getting besmirched

fully healthy?? lol. yea, if having your 2 best players playing hurt and Jonas going down after BESMIRCHING whiteside is fully healthy.

dominant frontcourt?? lol come on bruh. Bosh/Whiteside never proved they could co-exist. they have a losing record when playing together and their games dont match well.

props to your glorious past. cant live in the past tho. im watching my boys on Team USA do their thing and looking forward to another franchise record setting season. Finals, here we come!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back