+$$+ 2014 NBA Offseason Thread, v4: Multiple Sauces Edition +$$+

Status
Not open for further replies.
$63 million over 4 years, 15% trade kicker and player option after year 4.

Deng must be pissed at all the MLE contracts he's been offered.

Fred McLeod
‏@CavsFredMcLeod
@AnthonyBennett has come to LV in best shape of his life..anxious to watch him elevate his game out here..
BsETsWtCMAAd-w4.jpg

I have a hard time believing that Chris Sheridan has a source "plugged into" the Bern situation, but guys like Woj and Stein haven't heard anything about this.

I agree 100%.
Sheridan did it for the hits.

None of these cans have any idea where Lebron is going. They are guessing the same as we are

None of these cans have any idea where Lebron is going. They are guessing the same as we are

My friend who lives in CLE told me his barber's, friend's, cousin's, uncle's, limo driver's, brother's caddy said that he heard from a guy he used to loop with who lives down in MIA that Bern likes living in MIA and at his mansion in Green, OH.

True story.

lmfao

that will be how faust protests in Lejuice's driveway if he chooses to go back to CLE.

hahaha

This is 4 years old but looks like it's gonna be relevant again lol

This always makes me laugh/sad at the same time.

First of all, it's not my team, it's America's.

Second of all, sometimes you have to lose 26 in a row to put the building blocks in place to win 26 in a row. You think America didn't suffer some losses to the Brits before becoming the greatest country the universe has ever seen?

We stand behind our franchise, thick and thin.

God bless the 76ers and GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Just realized, do you even HAVE a team bro?

BOOM, head shot.

headbert.gif

dedication to this gimmick

---

good to see gordon hayward get that revo money.

Fred McLeod
‏@CavsFredMcLeod
@AnthonyBennett has come to LV in best shape of his life..anxious to watch him elevate his game out here..
BsETsWtCMAAd-w4.jpg

rumors are Felton is too
raymond-felton-fat.jpg

Fred McLeod
‏@CavsFredMcLeod
BsETsWtCMAAd-w4.jpg

As bad as he was he can only improve this year...I mean he can't get any worse, right guys?.....right?:redface:

I wonder what Cuban's reaction was when he saw that.

As bad as he was he can only improve this year...I mean he can't get any worse, right guys?.....right?:redface:

He simply has to. Everyone is already calling him a bust, I think we should wait until we see him after one full off-season and how he improves working with NBA trainers & coaches. Dude is making my hometown look bad lol

Bennett is a beast. He can do everything. The problem is he is lazy. Always has been. Against high school and college competition it didn't matter. He was still the best freshman in the country two years ago. I was the only person on this forum to call him being #1 pick last year. If he is now truly serious about being in shape he can be an impact player, but I have my doubts since he's never shown to be that guy.

JARRETT JACK @Jarrettjack03

Mike Brown definitely did not do Anthony Bennett any favors, he buried him and probably murdered his confidence.

Jarett Jack to Brooklyn in a 3 team deal according to Marc Stein.

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 3m
Boston is third team in deal will acquire Tyler Zeller from Cleveland as well as future first-rounder and Marcus Thornton from Nets

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 4m
ESPN sources say Brooklyn Nets on verge of acquiring Jarrett Jack from Cleveland in three-team deal

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 4m
Three-team trade will see Nets acquire Jarrett Jack and Sergey Karasev from Cleveland. Boston gets Thornton, Zeller and a first

BEAU BISHOP ‏@BeauBishop 24s
My 'Sources' tell me that Cavs trade is made by a Cavs team that knows something rather significant. Could this be real?!? Incredible.

LOOOOOOOL

Ben Axelrod ‏@BenAxelrod 20s
Danny Ainge takes on Marcus Thorton. Danny Ainge loves sticking it to Pat Riley.

Riles is shook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back