+$$+ 2014 NBA Offseason Thread, v4: Multiple Sauces Edition +$$+

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sources in Vegas saw lebron and wade leave in different directions after catching cirque de soile show love. Wade look like he had tears in his eyes. Probably means lebron is leaving.

It was probably just a really emotionally gripping cirque de soile show

It's not you, it's me.... You're giving me the 'It's not you, it's me' routine? I invented 'It's not you, it's me.' Nobody tells me it's them, not me. If it's anybody, it's me.

Thought Cleveland was gonna make him that offer, guess they're saving it for Lebron.

if melo does go to the lakers...well see boosh to the rockets, bron to cavs and wade stick with the heat

Would love to see this, because Love would probably end up on the Cavs, and the Great Canadian Hope would end up on the Twolves, a short 5 hour drive from my city.

Don't know who I would root against if the Heat broke up though, probably turn my hatred towards Houston. Fucking Beverly, sabotaging our playoff run two years ago with his reckless and stupid play style. As much of a rivalry as there is between the Clips and OKC (Serge rustling Flake's jimmies every game), I think the Rockettes are even more detestable.

love with lebron on the cavs would be weird to see

Jazz will match the offer.

With all the 76ers talk lately, I think that Philly would actually be a good place for Hayward. They have a hole at SF that Wiggins was going to fill, and they have so many rookies they have to have the cap space to sign him. Who knows though. It would probably win too many games this year and sabotage Hink's tank plans.

4 years 63 million.

Sweet jebus, that's almost Revolver money.

yeah If they weren't tanking they would've sent an offer to Parsons or Hayward already or sign Luol Deng. The tank is is obvious though. Trading for Amare who has an expiring contract and is someone who's unable to play a full season?

I wouldn't be surprised if they sit Nerlens Noel on back-to-backs even if he's a 100% this season.

Would love to see this, because Love would probably end up on the Cavs, and the Great Canadian Hope would end up on the Twolves, a short 5 hour drive from my city.

Don't know who I would root against if the Heat broke up though, probably turn my hatred towards Houston. Fucking Beverly, sabotaging our playoff run two years ago with his reckless and stupid play style. As much of a rivalry as there is between the Clips and OKC (Serge rustling Flake's jimmies every game), I think the Rockettes are even more detestable.

Minus his injury causing, beverly is one of the only reason I can stand watching the Rockets. He is a 67th Dan at jimmy rustling. If he didnt foul so much he could be a true game altering player on D and rustlement alone.

I hate watching howard and harden though. Like with a passion. Howard, bc he truly could be a shaq type dominant player if he had work ethic. He still showed flashes last year, on both ends. But zero heart or consistency

Harden.... nuff said. Although his penetration ability is truly spectacular (whether he cheats or not).

Really the reason I can stand them though is Parsons. How can you not like his game? Hes basically a white Batum, but more developed offensively. Cat is nice

edit: totally forgot about Terrence Jones. he's pretty nice for a young player too. A lil undersized on D, but solid all around. Killed it for an unheralded guy on my fantasy teams.

I guess I don't hate Houston that much haha

Last edited:
I like Beverly when he isn't playing my team. Howard is a supreme mental midget though. The stuff with that 16 or 17 year old girl, his attitude (I even heard he turned down working with the Dream), his consistency and the days he seems to just take off, his mental game... The guy is a grade A can. Harden is a pseudo super star who just doesn't play D and gets rigged whistled into 24ppg.

I just don't like em. That said, I don't mind the franchise and have love for the Dream. See a little Dream potential in Embiid, really sad the guy has had so many injuries already though.

yeah If they weren't tanking they would've sent an offer to Parsons or Hayward already or sign Luol Deng. The tank is is obvious though. Trading for Amare who has an expiring contract and is someone who's unable to play a full season?

I wouldn't be surprised if they sit Nerlens Noel on back-to-backs even if he's a 100% this season.

The dumb thing is if they signed someone decent then next years draft pick wouldn't even matter as much because they'd have the slot filled in. I doubt they will draft a player who ends up becoming as good as Deng or Hayward in next years draft.

faust was actually spotted in Bern's backyard earlier

c39v4ycqrv18iuthdoz0.jpg

lmao

maxresdefault.jpg

lol, thrilladelphia got mad at me because his 'team' has MCW, who lead his team to a record-tying 26 losses in a row.

lol, thrilladelphia got mad at me because his 'team' has MCW, who lead his team to a record-tying 26 losses in a row.

First of all, it's not my team, it's America's.

Second of all, sometimes you have to lose 26 in a row to put the building blocks in place to win 26 in a row. You think America didn't suffer some losses to the Brits before becoming the greatest country the universe has ever seen?

We stand behind our franchise, thick and thin.

God bless the 76ers and GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Just realized, do you even HAVE a team bro?

BOOM, head shot.

headbert.gif

Found a picture or Mike and Faust during the riot in Miami when LeBron leaves.

kissing-2.jpg

This comment made me LOL - "MJ still killing the Jazz 16 years after their last meeting in the Finals."

I wonder how much Parsons will command? Fucking Luol Deng must be like "..well I guess I'm worth $17mil then"

Jazz are really spinning their wheels. Not sure if they should let him walk or try to sign him because honestly I don't see them contending in the west with their core even if he resigns.

I also don't have a ton of faith in Exum. He looks good getting to the rack and has decent vision, but we will see what he has for the Parkers and Westbricks of the world. If he can develop a knock down jumper he could become top tier, but thats a big if and point guards on their own can't carry a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back