+$$+ 2014 NBA Offseason Thread, v4: Multiple Sauces Edition +$$+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs making room for lebron and deng

Cavs making room for lebron and deng

giphy.gif

Brian Windhorst ‏@WindhorstESPN 3m
3-team trade involving Cavs, Celtics & Nets could allow Cavs to open about $24M in cap space. LeBron max is $20.7M

Windhorst is gonna be pissed that he is going to have to move back to Cleveland haha

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 1m
Trade can't be completed until Thursday, but Cavs on brink of shedding contracts of Jarrett Jack, Tyler Zeller & Sergey Karasev in this deal

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 31s
Celtics' willingness to facilitate trade enables Boston to pick up Tyler Zeller and a future first-rounder in addition to Marcus Thornton

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 1m
Cavs will obviously have to take back future second-rounder of some sort to seal deal but Cleveland obviously doing this solely for space

--

if lerbern doesnt come to cleveland, the cavs just gave up a lot of assets

Windhorst says deal opens $24 mil in cap space for Cavs. Lebron's max would be $20.7 mil.

WOJBOMB

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m
As @ESPNSteinLine reports, Cavs unload Jack/Zeller/Karasev in 3-way. Asked Cavs official: Still in it for James? "I believe so," he says.

Will lol if/when Bern leaves Cleveland hanging again. Wouldn't shock me if they dumped this much purely out of hope and desperation. Can franchise.

They'll even have the balls to blame him.

Will lol if/when Bern leaves Cleveland hanging again. Wouldn't shock me if they dumped this much purely out of hope and desperation. Can franchise.

They'll even have the balls to blame him.

100%
i will be sad

looking like he might just go there

Brian Windhorst ‏@WindhorstESPN 3m
3-team trade involving Cavs, Celtics & Nets could allow Cavs to open about $24M in cap space. LeBron max is $20.7M

Windhorst is gonna be pissed that he is going to have to move back to Cleveland haha

You figure jabba the windhorst would have hit a gym up in Miami during his 4 years there.

Multiple Sauces Broussard just said on Sportscenter that he's 80 percent sure Bern is going to the Cavs.

Multiple Sauces just said on Sportscenter that he's 80 percent sure Bern is going to the Cavs.

i dont think i can process/handle this

multiple sauces has faust shook

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if this was partly a PR decision. A lot of people hate on Bern, but coming back to Cleveland and leading them to a championship (or multiple championships) will make him look like a good guy and be a great narrative for the playoffs.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if this was partly a PR decision. A lot of people hate on Bern, but coming back to Cleveland and leading them to a championship (or multiple championships) will make him look like a good guy and be a great narrative for the playoffs.

and if he did this it and it was caught on camera:

Shooter McGavin ‏@ShooterMcGavin_ 1h
When Lebron has his meeting with the Heat today he should *Walk to Riley*

People will say (and probably the truth) that he only went back because the cast in Cleveland is now better then the cast in Miami. Chasing titles with no loyalty.

If Wade wasn't a shell of his former self does anyone believe Lebron would even be considering leaving? Lol at this restoring his legacy/image.

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard 42s
Sources: Cavs pursuing Ray Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back