+$$+ 2014 NBA Offseason Thread, v4: Multiple Sauces Edition +$$+

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a goodbye meeting. He walks in, says "thanks for the memories" and bounces to Cleveland imo.

That's a goodbye meeting. He walks in, says "thanks for the memories" and bounces to Cleveland imo.

i agree
especially b/c he met with Nike first, also big rumor round CLE that Nike is buying up a ton of billboards.

Sam Amico ‏@SamAmicoFSO 1m
The Cavs are pursuing free agent shooting guard Mike Miller, sources tell @FOXSportsOH.

Ben Axelrod ‏@BenAxelrod 1m
Tony Rizzo just said on WKNR that the Cavs are close to a deal for Kevin Love. Would trade Andrew Wiggins.

I really hope this happens, would love for Wiggins to go to Minny so I could drive down and watch him battle with Durant one day. A man can dream.

Would Wiggy be the first #1 overall pick to be traded after the draft and before playing a game?

i agree
especially b/c he met with Nike first, also big rumor round CLE that Nike is buying up a ton of billboards.

Is Manziel sponsored by Nike? I know Wiggins just signed with Adidas. It could just be Nike trying to secure as much real estate in Cleveland before Adidas and Wiggins do.

Sam Amico ‏@SamAmicoFSO 1m
Cavs source tells @FOXSportsOH: "We have made a couple moves that puts us solidly in a spot for a max contract ... plus."

Sam Amico ‏@SamAmicoFSO 48s
What I can tell you is LeBron agent Rich Paul clearly appears in Cavs' corner. But this is a LeBron decision through and through.

2562405-6086807432-Happe.gif

Will lol if/when Bern leaves Cleveland hanging again. Wouldn't shock me if they dumped this much purely out of hope and desperation. Can franchise.

They'll even have the balls to blame him.
I was pretty certain that he was going back to Miami, but what gives me pause is that he hasn't announced it and this is dragging out. Given that Lebron apologized to the Cleveland fans for the way things happened and said he loved his team there and loved home...I don't think he would drag this out again if he was just going back to Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back