2013-14 NBA Playoff Discussion, v13: Black Friday (Moment of Silence Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I'm saying; Hibbert should have beat the shit out of him or at least taken an ass kicking trying. Instead, his teammates are fighting over it while he smiles and fishes with the dude. It's absurd.

Definitely. I wouldn't be able to look at the guy, let alone play games with him.

aliens-meme-image.jpeg

acsZK.gif

mick this is an outrage. i already made a new thread last night, i've never seen a mod power trip this egregious, i'll fookin hook u in da gabber m8 i swer or me mum.

Take a seat on the bench Kadouche

This thread is easily better than Kadork's

naturally you would think that, diet faust, because mine wasn't centered around dr. roids/mr. whistle. or was it dr. flop/mr. robin. either way i trust mick to do the right thing.

mick this is an outrage. i already made a new thread last night, i've never seen a mod power trip this egregious, i'll fookin hook u in da gabber m8 i swer or me mum.
LOL, I'm almost tempted to re-split. Sorry, I'm just blind, I scanned with my eyes and didn't see it.

Merged.

For the record, my thread (and thread title) was infinitely superior. My thread was so much better that it built a time machine, went back into time, and invented the word "besmirched" just so that it could billy bitch slap your thread into a full rustle the moment it was conceived.

naturally you would think that, diet faust, because mine wasn't centered around dr. roids/mr. whistle. or was it dr. flop/mr. robin. either way i trust mick to do the right thing.

No, instead yours was centered around a low-level can like Pelvis who has twice now drawn shame to the Sports Bar Scientific Community by being baited into self-destructive Rustlemania resulting in banhammer. First it was Hollywood Joto, now it's some random broad who no one's ever heard of. smh.

For the record, my thread (and thread title) was infinitely superior. My thread was so much better that it built a time machine, went back into time, and invented the word "besmirched" just so that it could billy bitch slap your thread into a full rustle the moment it was conceived.

Terminator-2-Sarahs-Dream.gif

No, instead yours was centered around a low-level can like Pelvis who has twice now drawn shame to the Sports Bar Scientific Community by being baited into self-destructive Rustlemania resulting in banhammer. First it was Hollywood Joto, now it's some random broad who no one's ever heard of. smh.

didn't you get banned from here before via rustlemania? seems like you paved the way. and my thread is official now so it might be time to get over it.

I present you with the Sara/Bryce Harper story:

So this story obviously involves more alcohol then your average midget should consume. Apparently Sara was already drunk by the time she reached the game and had a crush on Bryce Harper. She was screaming at the dude before the game trying to get his attention and he gave her "pity" interest. She got ejected from the game in the 5th inning for being too intoxicated but somehow managed to find out what hotel the team was staying at (this was never clarified to me). Anyways, she manages to run at this poor dude through security declaring her love for him while the guy simply said "thanks" and tried to move on. She tripped over a security guards foot in the process and face planted pretty bad. I won't get into many more details but she tried to take her shirt off to get out of going to jail. Needless to say she was locked up for a day and blames Harper for all of this.

An f-level performance to say the least

Also, what in the blue fuck happened yesterday and last night? I was running on the midnight oil babysitting my niece, and I think I've been asleep for 12 hours. All I remember is that bandwagon can Icecold trolling the Bar (the one who showed up as an annoying OKC superfan at playoffs two seasons ago after not having participated all season long in game-watching NBA discussion, and here he is doing it again), and I wake up this morning to the corpses of fallen comrades.

For fuck's sake, could you guys just keep it together when I'm asleep? Second time in a month this shit has happened. Someone please give me a start point post in the NBA discussion thread (and other relevant threads if they exist) so that I can review exactly what went on.

Pretty please.

Also, what in the blue fuck happened yesterday and last night? I was running on the midnight oil babysitting my niece, and I think I've been asleep for 12 hours. All I remember is that bandwagon can Icecold trolling the Bar (the one who showed up as an annoying OKC superfan at playoffs two seasons ago after not having participated all season long in game-watching NBA discussion, and here he is doing it again), and I wake up this morning to the corpses of fallen comrades.

For fuck's sake, could you guys just keep it together when I'm asleep? Second time in a month this shit has happened. Someone please give me a start point post in the NBA discussion thread (and other relevant threads if they exist) so that I can review exactly what went on.

Pretty please.

Pages 27-29.

didn't you get banned from here before via rustlemania? seems like you paved the way. and my thread is official now so it might be time to get over it.

This is a fallacious allegation. My egregious suspension resulted from a pederast mod on a power trip taking issue with my posting science regarding Kooby's 2010 Finals Game 7. The Rustlemania was real in that case, but it wasn't mine.

Pretty please.

roughly this page, in particular post 789, when beer executes icecan. icecan had been getting on people's jimmies from my understanding the night before, although to be honest it goes back to after the game 7 of the grizz series. palis got banned in another thread i believe.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f7...ssion-v12-its-conspiracy-2750049/index40.html

bam explains it all post 867.

This is a fallacious allegation. My egregious suspension resulted from a pederast mod on a power trip taking issue with my posting science regarding Kooby's 2010 Finals Game 7. The Rustlemania was real in that case, but it wasn't mine.

ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back