2013-14 NBA Playoff Discussion, v13: Black Friday (Moment of Silence Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AggressiveEarnestErmine.gif

hahahahahaha

i'm guessing it's been removed, but mick should still be able to see the original in all its glory.

Yep, it's gone. Was the first post on page 3 if I remember correctly. I was actually impressed dude found a judge Judy meme.

Yeah, Palis couldn't keep himself from outright flaming Sara. I'd already negotiated his return on eggshells with BAM and Nos, and they allowed his not-too-stealthy return out of respect for me. I thought I told him to be on his best behavior in a PM, but maybe I forgot to mention that. Anyway, that capital is exhausted.

Meanwhile...

This might be the greatest meme all season. This one and the Rocky Balboa Popovich GIF have to square off, toe-to-toe, in our next thread.

last night was the SB's great purge. Candark betrayed me and thus needs to now watch his internet back for the foreseeable future. I may be a D-level athlete, but I know UFC.

The Raul pucker face makes the gif imo

Yeah, Palis couldn't keep himself from outright flaming Sara. I'd already negotiated his return on eggshells with BAM and Nos, and they allowed his not-too-stealthy return out of respect for me. I thought I told him to be on his best behavior in a PM, but maybe I forgot to mention that. Anyway, that capital is exhausted.

Meanwhile...

This might be the greatest meme all season. This one and the Rocky Balboa Popovich GIF have to square off, toe-to-toe, in our next thread.

That fight will get more pay-per-view than GSP vs Anderson Silva. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

Also

FREE PALIS

The Heat better hope they beat the Spurs in the NBA Finals. Lebron with 2/5 Finals record wouldn't look so good.

The Heat better hope they beat the Spurs in the NBA Finals. Lebron with 2/5 Finals record wouldn't look so good.

Magic Jameson lost 4 count em 4 NBA Finals and is regarded today along with Bill Rustle and Miguel as one of the archetypal "winners" in NBA history

Pointless discussion tho cause The Champs are gonna roll the Finals

EXPOSED

Magic Jameson lost 4 count em 4 NBA Finals and is regarded today along with Bill Rustle and Miguel as one of the archetypal "winners" in NBA history

Pointless discussion tho cause The Champs are gonna roll the Finals

EXPOSED

Magic won 5 championships though and Bill Russell with eleven rings. I can't say the same about Lebron yet...

When I see that T2 Bern gif I can't help but think of the T2 music and then I can't help but think of the old NBA on NBC intro for the 96 Finals

Cut to today's shit intros and all I can do is smh

Magic won 5 championships though and Bill Russell with eleven rings. I can't say the same about Lebron yet...

Operative word being "yet"

Dude is 29, I'm too lazy to do the science right now on championship success at age 29 but my guess is Bern is doing quite well for himself

Interesting timeout speech by pop

2aaentw.gif

PopaGOAT showing everyone how he nailed Ribbert's bitch.

I wanted the Blunder starters to exert themselves a bit more but i do think they'll miss alot of jumpers in this game due to fatigue. The foul line could bail them out though

As much as I hate to say it. There is no stopping LeBern from winning the championship this year.

Hopefully Reggie Jackson doesn't get abused defensively again. He has to be focused on his assignment. Not let Green come off easy screens, etc. Hoping the Thunder step up tonight to make this a 7 game series. (especially with how shitty the eastern conference finals were)

Looking for the refs to make some major adjustments tonight. Look for the friendly/rigged to heavily favor the Blunder.

cHeat will lose in the finals you can take that

to
the
BANK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back