2013-14 NBA Playoff Discussion, v13: Black Friday (Moment of Silence Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mick believes in tough love.

He has everyone best interest at heart, honest.

Looking for the refs to make some major adjustments tonight. Look for the friendly/rigged to heavily favor the Blunder.

if you care at all about your jimmies/furniture, avoid this game. can't pin it all on the refs tonight (only ~80% or so), but it'll be ugly for the spurs. won't be close imo, game 7 will be tight though.

Interesting timeout speech by pop

2aaentw.gif

I like it how everybody is really paying attention

if you care at all about your jimmies/furniture, avoid this game. can't pin it all on the refs tonight (only ~80% or so), but it'll be ugly for the spurs. won't be close imo, game 7 will be tight though.

I swore I wouldn't watch Game 5 but I did. My jimmies can handle most heartbreak/rustling. Is there anything more infuriating than the Game 6 loss in the Finals? Tonight will NOT be the night I commit harry carry. Book that.

The Spurs not playing Duncan and Splitter together is a solid move. Playing a stretch 4 should get Ibaka out of the paint and should translate even on the road. What may not translate is Diaw making 3s on the road.
BTW I miss KoB, this candark guy just not feeling him

Spurs are going to run over OKC tonight.

thunder -3.5 is free money. will be putting some cash on this.

you know half time bets way better than me, will take a look after the ultimate fighting cans main event.

I honestly think this is a game you can pick up a lot of money. IGL should be good too.

Tremendous piece about the 92 Dream Team on NBA TV right now

Kinda rustled I'm just now catching the end of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back