2013-14 NBA Playoff Discussion, v13: Black Friday (Moment of Silence Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The One True

GOAT Of All Time
@Brown
Reaction score
5/30/2014, aka "the one true black friday", will go down in sports bar history as one of the most tragic and influential events of our time. experts agree that rustled jimmies were the spark to this inferno, traceable to a mr. icecan who may or may not have reported posts (getting different stories from my sources, will keep you guys updated). just another reminder that all it takes is one rustled jimmy - just one measly jimmy - to spiral into a cascade of hurt feelings/internet punishment.

a moment of silence to our fallen brother palis/the day walker, who may be resurrected in a month's time at the discretion of czar bam (and might do well to invest in a new computer for dat dere ip change). snake vato was stricken momentarily with yellow fever until questionable backstage antics occurred (hearing the dubbs were paid off). beer and rob were also not spared the rod, as punishment for saying the b-word which is no laughing matter. only icecan seems to have gotten off scot-free, as some sort of poetic twist of irony as it was his overrustled jimmy that ignited this situation.

5/30/2014

This is just not Gay Walker's day. Bern just finished besmirching his evening.

lol first Pelvis lets Hollywood Joto rustle him into a ban then a few weeks later some broad Sara besmirches him into another ban

This will be the 20th consecutive Finals featuring at least one of Shaq, Jordan, Duncan, Kobe or LeBron.

What are the odds Palin create another account worse than Gay Walker?

BTW Candark, I though IP is based on internet connection. Not on what computer you use. Any scientists to confirm this?

What are the odds Palin create another account worse than Gay Walker?

BTW Candark, I though IP is based on internet connection. Not on what computer you use. Any scientists to confirm this?

no clue, you're acting like i'm a computer programmer or something lol. if only there was somebody who program in computer(s) that could shed some light.

Can't be rustled about the dubs while Indiana is busy packing up and going home for the summer. The Miami that played tonight would have swept every single team on the way to a third straight title.

Indicana has the worst bench in the history of basketball.

Oh well, Lelbron will be 2-3 in the finals by the end of this season.

Unlike the GOAT, who is undefeated.

Paul George is gracious in defeat, but he's got tears in his eyes. I almost feel sorry for him.

Indicana has the worst bench in the history of basketball.

Oh well, Lelbron will be 3-2 in the finals by the end of this season.

Unlike the GOAT, who is undefeated.

Fixed it for you.

no clue, you're acting like i'm a computer programmer or something lol. if only there was somebody who program in computer(s) that could shed some light.

The ghost of KoB was summoned in this post.

lmao, paul george "gotta give them credit for coming into our building game 2 and turning this series around". Nvm giving them credit for totally outplaying you in every way possible.

Hope the Pacers keep George Hill forever.

What an epic swindle by the Spurs, stealing Kawhi Leonard and dumping George Hill. The guy just isn't a starting pg. He showed potential under Pop's system as a backup PG, but that's about it.

On topic though, that op was beautiful. Masterful, powerful, gripping, an emotional roller coaster.

7096855.gif

PALIS LOOMS

Damn Pelvis besmirched again. I'll give him some time to create a new account, and message me before I remove him from the Sim League.

Something tells me Pelvis is done with Sherdog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back