2013-14 NBA Playoff Discussion, v13: Black Friday (Moment of Silence Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we still have that AV bet here? I was away so I had no idea of knowing. I had the Pacers so I lost.

Came to check in on this thread for the first time since the Faptors got whistle raped out of the first round, and everybody is getting raped in here as well.

Please don't dub me for anything I have said in this post.

Came to check in on this thread for the first time since the Faptors got whistle raped out of the first round

that was one month ago. you must have went through the five stages of grief, from denial to acceptance.

When will bosh be banned from the nba and forced to sell his house for promoting guns?

that was one month ago. you must have went through the five stages of grief, from denial to acceptance.

2 stages for me: denial, and inebriation.

a4stlyk15py58w66n0pdtlpeo.500x203x9.gif

The Weep wouldn't be so mighty if they had to beat 3-4 teams in the Wild Wild West to get to the NBA Finals. The NBA Eastern Conference might be the biggest joke in all of sports. I vote for a 16 team playoff system where Miami would have to earn their ticket to the title. Ratings prove the Eastern Conference is boring and weak.

5/30/2014, aka "the one true black friday", will go down in sports bar history as one of the most tragic and influential events of our time. experts agree that rustled jimmies were the spark to this inferno, traceable to a mr. icecan who may or may not have reported posts (getting different stories from my sources, will keep you guys updated). just another reminder that all it takes is one rustled jimmy - just one measly jimmy - to spiral into a cascade of hurt feelings/internet punishment.

5/30/2014

and looking at Ice Cold's profile, it seems he hasn't reported a post in his entirety on the site, I only bothered to look to 2007. He only made a suggestion that a thread be moved to weapons and tactics. so, all this snitch business couldn't be more baseless.

well, you have more reports in your history than he does. much ado about nothing.

Just to clear this up. Them fool's besmirched their own damn self's.(Well I may have helped them get their jimmy's rustled to EPIC levels:icon_lol: :icon_lol: ) I have never snitched on anyone in real life or on the freaking internet.

So good attempt trying to smear my upstanding reputation as an A+ sports analyst and voice of reason here on this forum, in a ploy to ruin my bid for Mod in the near future.

5/30/2014, aka "the one true black friday", will go down in sports bar history as one of the most tragic and influential events of our time. experts agree that rustled jimmies were the spark to this inferno, traceable to a mr. icecan who may or may not have reported posts (getting different stories from my sources, will keep you guys updated). just another reminder that all it takes is one rustled jimmy - just one measly jimmy - to spiral into a cascade of hurt feelings/internet punishment.

a moment of silence to our fallen brother palis/the day walker, who may be resurrected in a month's time at the discretion of czar bam (and might do well to invest in a new computer for dat dere ip change). snake vato was stricken momentarily with yellow fever until questionable backstage antics occurred (hearing the dubbs were paid off). beer and rob were also not spared the rod, as punishment for saying the b-word which is no laughing matter. only icecan seems to have gotten off scot-free, as some sort of poetic twist of irony as it was his overrustled jimmy that ignited this situation.

5/30/2014

didnt realize Sherdoge also has friendly rigged whistle. Next thing we know WWF is the most fair and balanced organization.

Just to clear this up. Them fool's besmirched their own damn self's.(Well I may have helped them get their jimmy's rustled to EPIC levels:icon_lol: :icon_lol: ) I have never snitched on anyone in real life or on the freaking internet.

So good attempt trying to smear my upstanding reputation as an A+ sports analyst and voice of reason here on this forum, in a ploy to ruin my bid for Mod in the near future.

You're the worst poster on this site by a mile. Let that sink in for a minute.

The Weep wouldn't be so mighty if they had to beat 3-4 teams in the Wild Wild West to get to the NBA Finals. The NBA Eastern Conference might be the biggest joke in all of sports. I vote for a 16 team playoff system where Miami would have to earn their ticket to the title. Ratings prove the Eastern Conference is boring and weak.

Whether they "earn" the right or not, Miami has won consecutive titles against the "best" teams from the West. Miami had a better record this year against the West than the East. Math tells me that Miami would only do better if they went through the West.

Looks like I avoided some good jimmy rustling. My account may have been banned had I besmirched the NBA thread in the ways I usually do.

All these dubs and bans lol. Might have to go back and re read it

All these dubs and bans lol. Might have to go back and re read it

Highlights:

Lord save me for, for I am about to sin for sticking up for Paris the Kooby Queen

Fuck you, IceyHot. You show up in these threads and spout bullshit not a moment before it seems like your "team" might do well in the playoffs. You talk shit to the regulars in the thread and offer to pray for them as though any of us give a fuck about your church or God. It's about the Church of Basketball up in this motherfucker, and I don't take kindly to Mott's Fruit Cups bringing up the priest who so kindly touched his balls.

You should see your way out of this thread, just like the OKCans are going to see their way out of the playoffs very soon. The Pseudo-MVP and his pantie-wearing sidekick WestBRICK can't get a series lead on a team with the average age of Yoda. Your shitty narratives won't be missed when you scurry away as soon as Durant goes home crying. You've been on this forum for 11 years and no one has ever heard of you. Go back to the heavies or the fat chicks threads, or whatever scumbucket you climbed out of.

My jimmies are rustled as fuck. Go home, you old fuck.

The funny thing is, you actually think I'm sitting at my computer all worked up. All I did was post was your obituary and now you're dicktucking; telling everyone "I promise guys, I'm not upset" and posting more emoticons than a 13 year old girl with her first iPhone. Instead, I'm sitting here drinking a beer with a smug smile just waiting to taste your tears when your MVP fails spectacularly once again.

"Not 1, not 2, not 3..." Durant chants while failing in the playoffs once again.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/95571739-post822.html
piece of shit comment got me dubs but I'm tooting my own horn

Lol you guys get full on rustled too easy. I don't see how a non regular can get you guys so worked up. Nice to see some passion in the NBA thread again though. Haven't seen a go old fashion NBA ho-down in a while

Damn listening to Vogel studder those bulls words, he's the ultimate beta.

Scott brooks of the east.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back