2012 Mayberry Awards: Most Hilarious Poster

I have to disagree, Nnedd is hilarious and Dimitry is too although I dont think its intentional. The fact that no one else brought his name up is pretty telling, and if thats the best post from him then hes no where near the funniest poster here.

yes, we'll need examples of all the other funny posts

Fawlty deserves the nod over Nned. If it was a general discussion poll then Nned would absolutely be deserving, but he's not in Mayberry enough to warrant the nomination.

Thats how it should have been done had TS not been lazy

k, let me just use the search function real quick and find some examples... wait that's right, search function isn't working.

thats what is said ^^^ hey ohhhhhh!

i'm not familiar with any of the options but voted for big sissy. self deprecation is always welcomed and it's great when people don't take themselves too seriously.

As an honorable mention to this thread, I'd like to add "tinobar". Dude's post always make me laugh.

I'd vote Det Kimble if I could.

tumblr_m4hjh0jgQt1qg996lo1_500.gif

Thank you, but Zer is the obvious choice here.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4hjh0jgQt1qg996lo1_500.gif/IMG]

Thank you, but [B]Zer[/B] is the obvious choice here.[/QUOTE]

Jeez, you American's just don't understand sarcasm at all ;]

There's just no need for that haha

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdrmqx3lDK1rlqlyko1_400.gif[/IMG

In all seriousness, I might be the only American on this site who likes Bisping. :eek:[/QUOTE]

I think quite a few have turned on to him over the past year tbh. Since he's moved to the US all the extra media he's been doing has helped I think. It's all very disappointing as watching them get upset about him has always been part of my kick haha.

Strong field.

Went with Zer. Love TBR's randomness, he prolly gets the loudest laughs out of me. Big Sissy cracks me up too ....

Suprised Fatalis wasnt Nom'd. He's the Lulz Conductor on fight night in the Plats .....

Last edited:
Nothing funny comes from someone called Fat Alice. Fat Alice is a mean old bitch. Because she is fat.

Back