2012 Mayberry Awards: Most Hilarious Poster

TBR and TGF are the same person, so that's a moot point.

Big Sissy had a breakout year after a pretty rocky start, Zer is always solid, but no one makes me laugh on this site like Dmitry does.

I honestly think he took a fight and lost just to get a pro fighter tag to protect his trolling endeavors.

Phantom nugget should be on here for the jizzing on his sisters feet story.

I fell out of my chair reading that.:icon_lol:

Three Gun was nominated most frequently for style and best poster, so you'll see him on some lists coming up.

I think the right people were nominated, 'cept maybe Nnedd who I put up in the beginning but who got no nominations other than that lol. Guess only I find him funny.

EDIT: and Kadafi, apparently.

Nnedd could have been a nominee for most knowledgeable as well. He's a funny guy, but he does his best work in the OT.

For Mayberry, gotta go with Blue.

Nnedd could have been a nominee for most knowledgeable as well. He's a funny guy, but he does his best work in the OT.

Definitely agreed. Although feeshermon might have a slight edge on him in there. They might need a poll.

Zer takes an early lead.

Nnedd is great in the OT, but like most OTers posts too conservatively in Mayberry. The wrath of Bullitt spreads far.

Definitely agreed. Although feeshermon might have a slight edge on him in there. They might need a poll.

Zer takes an early lead.

This would be a tough category in the OT. Lots of funny posters, you'd have to have type of humor categories.

I don't even remember any posters making me laugh except Big Sissy, so I guess that's my vote!

Blue is solid but I get excited when i see a Dmitry thread.

His football video was pure gold and his POF account was legendary.

JSN also qualifies for most knowledgeable. And the absence of NDWolfie's name has been nothing less than criminal.

Good nominees. They're all winners in my eyes.

vv49C.gif

Back