2012 Mayberry Awards: Most Hilarious Poster

i dont think i can vote... it seems lacking

Haha, the thread didn't last very long, did it?

Day'um. Someone is not happy with the movement to bring back JSN. Wow.

It's not even in the dump. Maybe sherdog is a front for the NSA and JSN is on their watch list.

Day'um. Someone is not happy with the movement to bring back JSN. Wow.

It's not even in the dump. Maybe sherdog is a front for the NSA and JSN is on their watch list.

It makes me very curious about what, exactly, got him banned.

Thebluerider isnt funny to me, just a try hard who is one of the reasons mayberry sucks. Dmitry is the funniest, although most of it is unintentional.

gotta go with Zer, sometimes he comes out of left field with some shit that catches me off guard and I bust a gut and since I'm usually on here while killing time at work I am trying to be composed, so the fact he gets me to lose it at work says something.

Most memorable was once I was on the phone and some lady called me about a site she owned with contaminated soil and she was really serious and very dramatic about it. I had Sherdog up but wasn't reading it, for some reason a post from Zer caught my attention peripherally and even though I knew better I read it and right in the middle of this lady's heart felt story about her property being ruined I busted out laughing. Very awkward moment, I tried to apologize but I couldn't stop laughing. The lady called me an asshole and hung up.

Thebluerider isnt funny to me, just a try hard who is one of the reasons mayberry sucks. Dmitry is the funniest, although most of it is unintentional.

now this is just unfair. i put very little effort into my posts.

now this is just unfair. i put very little effort into my posts.

I doubt it, I bet each takes you at least five seconds to think of, four seconds to proof read a few times, and another couple of seconds to make sure it looks right.

Post an example

yeah, here, let me just search.... oh wait, i cant. i'll post a normal sparky post in a minute.

The first time I did work at her house she was wearing shorts and sitting indian style. I could see full on labia*. She was looking down at her beaver and looking at me smiling. She had a pic of her and her husband in her room and he was a cop. Maybe I have seen too many movies but I just pictured him coming home, she yells rape and he Empties a clip in my back. He then pulls a snub nose out, shoots himself in the arm and wipes off the prints and puts the gun in my hand. He calls it in "I got a six niner, just shot an intruder, officer down." I just ignored her and billed her out.

Next time I get called out she answers half naked. I just told her I needed to reschedule and that she needed to be fully dressed next time. She never rescheduled.

*labia is part of the female reproductive area.

i'll take it!!!!!

that was every bit as funny as nnedd and dmitry and they were the only 2 who ive remembered posts being funny from. nothing against the other guys. i'll make a journal and log any funny posts in the future.

where are these "canidates" material?

i wager sparky is funnier than all of them

I'd vote Det Kimble if I could.

i'll take it!!!!!

that was every bit as funny as nnedd and dmitry and they were the only 2 who ive remembered posts being funny from. nothing against the other guys. i'll make a journal and log any funny posts in the future.

I have to disagree, Nnedd is hilarious and Dimitry is too although I dont think its intentional. The fact that no one else brought his name up is pretty telling, and if thats the best post from him then hes no where near the funniest poster here.

Back