• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime 2000 mules

Did you watch 2000 mules as of right now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No seriously, go mail in your vote. Get your jabs, and I'm sure there's another dem Russian paid for dossier coming.

whats wrong with mail in voting? after all, thats how donald trump casted in his vote, so he must really trust the election system after all, despite spending a whole year telling his gullible flock of sheep at all of his rallies to not mail in their votes, and to vote in person instead!

well, they listened! its such a shame that his plot to try to steal the election by bullying his way through the court system to try to have millions of peoples sacred votes thrown out "in the name of democracy" completely fell apart on him, and he got shit on in every level of court in the land, including by his very own judges which he appointed. the court system and every judge in the land must have sold out to the Deep State! just like bill barr, mike pence, the fbi, the department of justice, and everybody else who didnt bend the knee to cheeto benito's demands. the conspiracy runs deep!

Last edited:
Lol of you hurry you cam make the CNN taping of fake news. What do the "fact checkers" say about that?
IF you watched the movie you would understand that to prove the cell phone tracking worked they did a test on a murder case. The into was turned over to the FBI and two men were arrested.
Oh and the CDC used the same tech to track us when we had lockdowns. So I'm sure it's all BS eh?
https://nypost.com/2022/05/04/cdc-bought-cell-phone-data-to-track-lockdowns-vaccination-docs/

Consequences? For what? Lol you're funny. You people speard fake news nonstop and you want to talk about consequences?
"Fact checkers" say that CNN has mixed reporting, in the same vein as FOX, which is pretty accurate. Mediabias is an independent source, unaffiliated with any party, which is probably the gold standard in determining bias in media. Just because you don't like hearing something doesn't make it untrue. Yes, CNN is pretty shit, but The Gateway Pundit is way worse than almost anything else out there, on the left or the right. The fact that you can't see that somewhat erodes your credibility.

Yes, consequences for being wrong if that happens to be the case. Will you admit it? Like @cottagecheesefan being proven wrong countless of times in the other election fraud thread and just powering through, never owning up to any of it.

Gateway Pundit, really? That's like the worst of the worst. Way worse than any media outlet you criticise and don't trust.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-gateway-pundit/
https://adfontesmedia.com/gateway-pundit-bias-and-reliability/
https://www.politifact.com/personalities/gateway-pundit/

"We shall see", however I wonder what the consequences will for you if it turns out to be a dud.

its funny watching these chuds scream fake news at everything they dont like, when its now been 551 days and theyre still crying about their "stolen" election of theirs, despite not a trace of evidence behind any of their outrageous claims was ever proven, and not a single sliver of bamboo was ever found. all of this time and money spent, and the only thing they have to show for it is a bunch more legal votes for brandon, and a handful of registered conservatives who tried to cast in an illegal vote for trump

maybe if they would turn off tucker and spend a little less time over at the gateway pundit, breitbart, bitchute, the epoch times, trumpmax, oann, infowars, and all the rest of those chud propaganda outlets they frequent, they might start to clue in that they are being lied to and taken for a ride by a bunch of people who genuinely don't give two shits about them.

but its still real to them dammit! the crackhead pillow salesman is looking through all of the mountains of evidence, and theyre gonna prove it any day now! it just wont be today!

"Fact checkers" say that CNN has mixed reporting, in the same vein as FOX, which is pretty accurate. Mediabias is an independent source, unaffiliated with any party, which is probably the gold standard in determining bias in media. Just because you don't like hearing something doesn't make it untrue. Yes, CNN is pretty shit, but The Gateway Pundit is way worse than almost anything else out there, on the left or the right. The fact that you can't see that somewhat erodes your credibility.

Yes, consequences for being wrong if that happens to be the case. Will you admit it? Like @cottagecheesefan being proven wrong countless of times in the other election fraud thread and just powering through, never owning up to any of it.
Lol they literally make fake scenes and give debate questions ahead of a debate to Clinton when she was running.
But it's "mixed" lol.

Lol they literally make fake scenes and give debate questions ahead of a debate to Clinton when she was running.
But it's "mixed" lol.
Yes.

Way to completely skate past my contention.

show me where I was proven wrong on any potential fraud I have commented on

glad you’re so familiar with my posts tho. Shows they mean something and stick.

The entire thread is you coming up with an assertion, saying it's true, it being disproven either by audits, the courts or otherwise, rinse repeat. I'm not going to engage if you just pretend like it never happened.

the burden isnt on anybody to prove that the election wasnt stolen, or that the tooth fairy doesnt exist. its the other way around, maga muppet. if you are making outlandish claims to something, you back it up with supporting evidence. something which diaper don and his finest team of attorneys have not yet been able to do, even after 551 days and hundreds of millions of dollars given to him by some of the most stupid and gullible people in the nation.

any day now though right?

youre the guy who went all in on every wackadoodle conspiracy that they could throw at you. funny how you go radio silent each and every time that they all fell apart, while you pivot off to the next big fantasy and fairy tale.

and let it be known that you were "proven wrong" in a court of law, 65 times! simply because you were not able to prove that what you were saying was actually right. you had some dude covered in snot and sweating out shoe polish talking about mickey mouse and aliens from mars in front of a pennsylvania judge, and somehow any of this this is supposed to be real?

Last edited:
The entire thread is you coming up with an assertion, saying it's true, it being disproven either by audits, the courts or otherwise, rinse repeat. I'm not going to engage if you just pretend like it never happened.

you engaged me first lol. So I am now engaging you to show me anywhere I was proven wrong. Lol @ tagging me and now backing off. What a fucking loser hahahaha.

quote me something that is proven wrong. Show me the audit results or court ruling that shows it is wrong

quote any post of mine and show me where is is proven wrong about election fraud. You obviously have something in mind

you engaged me first lol. So I am now engaging you to show me anywhere I was proven wrong. Lol @ tagging me and now backing off. What a fucking loser hahahaha.

quote me something that is proven wrong. Show me the audit results or court ruling that shows it is wrong

quote any post of mine and show me where is is proven wrong about election fraud. You obviously have something in mind
Did you, or did you not, believe that 1) PA had 200.000 votes more than voters, 2) That the AZ, Maricopa County audit was irregular and would prove fraud (specifically that data had been deleted), 3) That dominion voting machines were fradulent and/or irregular, 4) That Powell would "release the Kraken" which would provide evidence in court and that 5) Lindell would release evidence that would impact the election results?

Did you, or did you not, believe that 1) PA had 200.000 votes more than voters, 2) That the AZ, Maricopa County audit was irregular and would prove fraud (specifically that data had been deleted), 3) That dominion voting machines were fradulent and/or irregular, 4) That Powell would "release the Kraken" which would provide evidence in court and that 5) Lindell would release evidence that would impact the election results?

1: I do believe PA had 200000 more votes than voters and than some, which is why even after the election they continued to edit voter rolls. This is supported by this documentary as PA had the highest number of Mules. This is because they inflated the voter rolls, then mailed out mass ballots and then even had to go in and edit voter registration data after the election.

2: Maricopa county audit was irregular, including the 150k ballots or so that had signatures fail maching their envelops, as well as faulty paper. And data had been deleted, that is proven.

As you can see here, in actual congressional testimony under oath

3: Dominion voting has been proven to be irregular, proven in antrim county MI, in addition to other places like NH that had audits and proved similar things.

4: Sidney Powell would have released the Kraken, but the courts did not allow discovery to allow her team or experts to audits the machines.

I cover this here, which also also covers the 3rd point

If Antrim was simply human error (said by the clerk from the county, as if that isn't a conflict of interest)... Why is it still an ongoing legal case finding even new evidence?

And it isn't just Antrim, there is also Windham county, NH

https://patch.com/new-hampshire/windham/nh-governor-says-hell-sign-windham-voting-machine-audit-bill

Just like taking the county clerks word, that 8000 recount in Maricopa County, it was done by the people overseeing the election in that county. I mean, should we let Derek Chauvin oversee his own trial?

As for Rudy and Powell, they stand by everything they say, however, they need to be allowed discovery/access to the machines and/or ballots to prove their claims. They did attempt to discuss these things, but we not allowed to be heard in court, dismissed on standing alone. I mean, do you expect the people committing the fraud to leave it all out in the open to be found without any investigation? Of course not, that is why they need subpoenas to get access for further investigation. Even in the link you posted, Trump's lawyer Kearns states “Your honor, accusing people of fraud is a pretty big step,” because they don't have the evidence yet, they just have thousands of affidavits suggesting wrong doing that warrant investigation.

It is a pretty simple concept, as illustrated here in AZ. There are sworn affidavits from election night, along with irregularities indicate wrong doing. These were discussed by the legislature, which lead to court case(s). The court case lead to them now obtaining the equipment to audit. That process has taken over 6 months. And back in December when it was not Maricopa County doing the recount, they found a 3% swing to help Biden. They were supposed to be given more ballots then, but then judge decided no. Thus the ongoing court case.

They wanted to follow this process in other states. Again, Fulton county is still ongoing and might get the ballots. Antrim county case is still ongoing. Windham case still ongoing. WI recently started a case about their absentee ballots.

Rudy and Powell's defamation cases are still ongoing and they still have not backtracked any of their claims.

Edit: and as for Antrim/MI, it is kind of facist to have the democrat attorney general threaten anyone looking into fraud. Disgusting stuff.

https://jonathanturley.org/2020/11/...osecution-against-those-alleging-voter-fraud/

5: I do feel Lindell has presented evidence, including various election system logs being deleted and/or altered. Which also corresponds to point 2 where Maricopa County even admits it, and then the audit also showed logs were deleted. He has also helped fund TrueTheVote and similar organizations, helping their investigations, which has been presented in 2000 mules.

Try again buddy

1: I do believe PA had 200000 more votes than voters and than some, which is why even after the election they continued to edit voter rolls. This is supported by this documentary as PA had the highest number of Mules. This is because they inflated the voter rolls, then mailed out mass ballots and then even had to go in and edit voter registration data after the election.

2: Maricopa county audit was irregular, including the 150k ballots or so that had signatures fail maching their envelops, as well as faulty paper. And data had been deleted, that is proven.

As you can see here, in actual congressional testimony under oath

3: Dominion voting has been proven to be irregular, proven in antrim county MI, in addition to other places like NH that had audits and proved similar things.

4: Sidney Powell would have released the Kraken, but the courts did not allow discovery to allow her team or experts to audits the machines.

I cover this here, which also also covers the 3rd point

5: I do feel Lindell has presented evidence, including various election system logs being deleted and/or altered. Which also corresponds to point 2 where Maricopa County even admits it, and then the audit also showed logs were deleted. He has also helped fund TrueTheVote and similar organizations, helping their investigations, which has been presented in 2000 mules.

Try again buddy

• 1. PA did NOT have 200.000 more votes than voters. They confused the primary with the general and the two databases were not compatible.

There were not more votes than voters in Pennsylvania
"However, these claims rely on incomplete data, according to Wanda Murren, communications director for the Pennsylvania Department of State, who called the lawmakers’ release “obvious misinformation.”

“These counties, which include Philadelphia, Allegheny, Butler and Cambria, would account for a significant number of voters,” Murren told The Associated Press in an emailed statement. “The numbers certified by the counties, not the uploading of voter histories into the SURE system, determines the ultimate certification of an election by the secretary.”

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9887147615

Post mixes Pennsylvania primary and general election data to suggest vote-by-mail irregularities
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact-check-pa-mail-votes-primary-gene-idUSKBN28B5NW

• 2. Maricopa County audit, led by Republicans, did not find any fraud or irregularity. Data was not deleted, they were mistaken, which they admitted themselves.

Arizona election audit: Final report finds no Maricopa County data issues

"HOENIX - A report that was among the final items on the Arizona Senate’s partisan review of the 2020 election prompted by former President Donald Trump’s loss has found no evidence that ballot tabulation equipment used by the state’s most populous county was connected to the internet."
https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/a...l-report-finds-no-maricopa-county-data-issues

Arizona auditors walk back claim that election data was deleted

They now admit they were looking for the information the wrong way
"Auditors hired by the Arizona state Senate backtracked Tuesday from claims that a key database had been deleted from Maricopa County’s elections servers — admitting in a hearing held by the Senate Republicans overseeing the audit that the data is intact and they’d been looking the wrong way."
https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/05...lk-back-claim-that-election-data-was-deleted/
https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-maricopa-database-idUSL2N2N8266

Same with GA btw, which you also said was fraudulent.
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/...t-hasnt-found-30-000-fake-ballots/5253184001/

• 3. Claims about Dominion voting machines were proven to be false, including but not limited to, a judge ruling it to be fraud, them being created with inherent errors, fraudulent votes being cast and them only being used in states Trump desputed. In fact, Dominion is suing FOX news for defamation and their dismissal has been denied in court.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9847904839
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-dominion-software-trump-law-idUSKBN27S2Z9
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/...-dominion-voting-systems-machines/7020265002/
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/...-create-ballots-only-audits-tests/3973030001/

Newsmax even issued an apology saying that there was no evidence that Dominion machines were used in fraud:

Newsmax Issues Apology, Settles Lawsuit Filed By Dominion Employee Over False Election Rigging Claims

"Newsmax would like to clarify its coverage of Dr. Coomer and note that while Newsmax initially covered claims by President Trump’s lawyers, supporters and others that Dr. Coomer played a role in manipulating Dominion voting machines, Dominion voting software, and the final vote counts in the 2020 presidential election, Newsmax subsequently found no evidence that such allegations were true. Many of the states whose results were contested by the Trump campaign after the November 2020 election have conducted extensive recounts and audits, and each of these states certified the results as legal and final.”
https://deadline.com/2021/04/newsmax-settles-dominion-employee-lawsuit-donald-trump-1234747955/

• 4. Not true. She never had any evidence to present which was why she was thrown out of court. On the contrary, her own legal defense when being sued for defamation was that no reasonable person would believe her claims. Even Tucker Carlson disowned her and the Texar bar is seeking disciplinary action against her. Not to mention when she later said that "perhaps" her statements were true.

Sidney Powell's legal defense: 'Reasonable people' wouldn't believe her election fraud claims

"No reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact,” Powell's attorneys said in a court filing defending her against a billion-dollar defamation lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems, the manufacturer of the election equipment she claimed was involved in the conspiracy to steal the election."
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...e-reasonable-people-wouldn-t-believe-n1261809

https://www.law.com/newyorklawjourn...dney-powells-defense/?slreturn=20220408192552

Texas bar seeks disciplinary action against Trump’s ‘Kraken’ ex-lawyer Sidney Powell
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ney-powell-texas-bar-discipline-b2032321.html

• 5. Lindell promised evidence that would overturn the election and show widespread voter fraud, that never happened. In fact, he claimed that he had evidence that would put "300 million voters in jail", more than voted in the election btw. His released logs were nothing and even his own security experts, who handled the data, admitted that there was no evidence of fraud. Your feelings has nothing to do with whether or not he delivered.
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says he has evidence to put 300 million in jail for election fraud
“It’s so amazing, all the things that we have,” he told conservative news channel Real America’s Voice in an interview that aired on Tuesday. “We have all the pieces of the puzzle. You talk about evidence. We have enough evidence to put everyone in prison for life, 300 and some million people, we have that back all the way to November and December.”
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...llow-mike-lindell-2020-election-b1991885.html

Mike Lindell’s Own Cybersecurity Expert Admits There’s No Proof of Election Fraud

"Mike Lindell’s own cybersecurity expert said Wednesday that his team has been able to find no proof of election fraud, though that’s precisely what the MyPillow maven hired him to do."
Josh Merritt told the Washington Times, “So our team said we’re not going to say that this is legitimate if we don’t have confidence in the information.”
https://www.thewrap.com/mike-lindell-cybersecurity-no-proof/

Last edited:
1. PA did NOT have 200.000 more votes than voters. They confused the primary with the general and the two databases were not compatible.

"However, these claims rely on incomplete data, according to Wanda Murren, communications director for the Pennsylvania Department of State, who called the lawmakers’ release “obvious misinformation.”

“These counties, which include Philadelphia, Allegheny, Butler and Cambria, would account for a significant number of voters,” Murren told The Associated Press in an emailed statement. “The numbers certified by the counties, not the uploading of voter histories into the SURE system, determines the ultimate certification of an election by the secretary.”

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9887147615

Post mixes Pennsylvania primary and general election data to suggest vote-by-mail irregularities
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact-check-pa-mail-votes-primary-gene-idUSKBN28B5NW

2. Maricopa County audit, led by Republicans, did not find any fraud or irregularity. Data was not deleted, they were mistaken, which they admitted themselves.

Arizona election audit: Final report finds no Maricopa County data issues

"HOENIX - A report that was among the final items on the Arizona Senate’s partisan review of the 2020 election prompted by former President Donald Trump’s loss has found no evidence that ballot tabulation equipment used by the state’s most populous county was connected to the internet."
https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/a...l-report-finds-no-maricopa-county-data-issues

Arizona auditors walk back claim that election data was deleted

They now admit they were looking for the information the wrong way
https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/05...lk-back-claim-that-election-data-was-deleted/
https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-maricopa-database-idUSL2N2N8266

Same with GA btw, which you also said was fraudulent.
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/...t-hasnt-found-30-000-fake-ballots/5253184001/

3. Claims about Dominion voting machines were proven to be false, including but not limited to, a judge ruling it to be fraud, them being created with inherent errors, fraudulent votes being cast and them only being used in states Trump desputed. In fact, Dominion is suing FOX news for defamation and their dismissal has been denied in court.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9847904839
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-dominion-software-trump-law-idUSKBN27S2Z9
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/...-dominion-voting-systems-machines/7020265002/
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/...-create-ballots-only-audits-tests/3973030001/

Newsmax even issued an apology saying that there was no evidence that Dominion machines were used in fraud:

"Newsmax would like to clarify its coverage of Dr. Coomer and note that while Newsmax initially covered claims by President Trump’s lawyers, supporters and others that Dr. Coomer played a role in manipulating Dominion voting machines, Dominion voting software, and the final vote counts in the 2020 presidential election, Newsmax subsequently found no evidence that such allegations were true. Many of the states whose results were contested by the Trump campaign after the November 2020 election have conducted extensive recounts and audits, and each of these states certified the results as legal and final.”
https://deadline.com/2021/04/newsmax-settles-dominion-employee-lawsuit-donald-trump-1234747955/

4. Not true. She never had any evidence to present which was why she was thrown out of court. On the contrary, her own legal defense when being sued for defamation was that no reasonable person would believe her claims. Even Tucker Carlson disowned her and the Texar bar is seeking disciplinary action against her. Not to mention when she later said that "perhaps" her statements were true.

Sidney Powell's legal defense: 'Reasonable people' wouldn't believe her election fraud claims

"No reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact,” Powell's attorneys said in a court filing defending her against a billion-dollar defamation lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems, the manufacturer of the election equipment she claimed was involved in the conspiracy to steal the election."
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...e-reasonable-people-wouldn-t-believe-n1261809

https://www.law.com/newyorklawjourn...dney-powells-defense/?slreturn=20220408192552
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ney-powell-texas-bar-discipline-b2032321.html

5. Lindell promised evidence that would overturn the election and show widespread voter fraud, that never happened. In fact, he claimed that he had evidence that would put "300 million voters in jail", more than voted in the election btw. His released logs were nothing and even his own security experts, who handled the data, admitted that there was no evidence of fraud.

“It’s so amazing, all the things that we have,” he told conservative news channel Real America’s Voice in an interview that aired on Tuesday. “We have all the pieces of the puzzle. You talk about evidence. We have enough evidence to put everyone in prison for life, 300 and some million people, we have that back all the way to November and December.”

Mike Lindell’s Own Cybersecurity Expert Admits There’s No Proof of Election Fraud

"Mike Lindell’s own cybersecurity expert said Wednesday that his team has been able to find no proof of election fraud, though that’s precisely what the MyPillow maven hired him to do."
Josh Merritt told the Washington Times, “So our team said we’re not going to say that this is legitimate if we don’t have confidence in the information.”

https://www.thewrap.com/mike-lindell-cybersecurity-no-proof/
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...llow-mike-lindell-2020-election-b1991885.html

1: that secretary has already resigned in disgrace and again, the voter rolls are all over the place, which corresponds to 2000 mules and these partisan election operations funded by Zuckerbucks

2: Again, Maricopa county already admitted it under oath in congress. So I don't care about your partisan source. I go to the 1st hand source, which is testimony under oath. I have also commented that they never walked back their claims, but they did indicate what Maricopa county already admitted under oath. "walking back" is just partisan reporting on that they did delete logs, etc..

3/4: nothing was proven flase yet. Show me the results of those lawsuits and where Fox, Powell, lindell, etc have to pay a billion dollars. And again, I already showed how Sidney Powell and others stand by their comments.

5: Lindell has addressed this several times, but refer back to #2.

1: that secretary has already resigned in disgrace and again, the voter rolls are all over the place, which corresponds to 2000 mules and these partisan election operations funded by Zuckerbucks

2: Again, Maricopa county already admitted it under oath in congress. So I don't care about your partisan source. I go to the 1st hand source, which is testimony under oath. I have also commented that they never walked back their claims, but they did indicate what Maricopa county already admitted under oath. "walking back" is just partisan reporting on that they did delete logs, etc..

3/4: nothing was proven flase yet. Show me the results of those lawsuits and where Fox, Powell, lindell, etc have to pay a billion dollars. And again, I already showed how Sidney Powell and others stand by their comments.

5: Lindell has addressed this several times, but refer back to #2.
You told me to show you were you claimed something, that was later proven wrong. I showed you the facts of the matter, disputing your claims. Facts mostly provided by republican lead auditors, the GOP and independent reviews. I actually took the time to go through all of that, now is the time to own up or prove me right.

You told me to show you were you claimed something, that was later proven wrong. I showed you the facts of the matter, disputing your claims. Facts mostly provided by republican lead auditors, the GOP and independent reviews. I actually took the time to go through all of that, now is the time to own up or prove me right.

i already supported everything I said. It is just your opinion that it is wrong, and is not proven. And that is OK. People can watch this documentary is they choose and then see how it aligns with what I have said and what you have said. I think I will win out and most Americans agree and a red wave is coming to.

sorry you’re so butt hurt about this topic and that joe Biden sucks

I tried to see it, but the one showing they had sold out and I don't see any future showings listed as of yet. Not a very good marketing strategy... I've never seen anyone make it so difficult to see their movie. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back