• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime 2000 mules

Did you watch 2000 mules as of right now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is unreal really. People are ignoring the facts, the videos, the GPS info that shows people go from drop box to drop box in the middle of the night. The gloves the day after someone was caught from fingerprints so they started wearing gloves.
In states like Georgia where it's illegal to cast more than one vote. But yet they're on film dropping off many votes with gloves in the middle of the night.
Then the taking of pics so they could get paid. I mean seriously, why would you take a pic of the drop boxes and ballots?

Now take all that into account and the fact that there was almost 500 million dollars funding these drop boxes from private organizations like Facebook and others. Or the videos from China showing them printing ballots and being told the paper doesn't feel right so do it again.

The counting stopping on election night. You ever seen voting stop on election night at 10pm? Trump was up and then he lost the election when they started counting again. Why did they stop counting to start with?

The "water main break" that wasn't a break at all but a clogged toilet. The cases pulled from under tables. Those same people counting ballots over and over again. The same ballots! We have this on video!

Some of the same people that were GPS tracked at the riots were tied to dropping off ballots.

If you can't see what's gone on here then you don't care about democracy. I hope they plaster cams at every drop box, every voting machine, every room where mail in ballots are being counted.

No one wants to touch any of this because they know what it would do to our election process. But moving forward things need to change and part of that is also closing our borders. If you don't think the admin is letting all these people into red states without a reason you need to wake up.

Wake up people.
Forwarded to the nearest judge

its still real to you....plank...
Lol I love the "plank" reference. Is that some kind of name calling non US citizens say? Why would a non US citizen care about our election process?

The videos are there for people to see this stuff happening. If YOU don't want to see it that's fine. Maybe you can go defend a the made up Russian BS that's the dems have been proven to have paid for.
Yeah the party that makes up Russian BS I'm sure has everyone's best interests in mind. SMFH.

Last edited:
@idrankyourbeer @HOLA will be flooding this thread like maniacs. Deep down they know US voting is a joke, no voter ID, mail in ballots being delivered by others than the voters themselves.

Keep triggered boys, you are on level with bamboo fibers.

sorry, what did you say chud? lol your stupid ass is banned. you sure owned them Skeeter! stay salty my friend.

speaking of bamboo fibers, them cyber ninja turtles couldnt even find a sliver of bamboo within those jungles of arizona! nothing like grifting a bunch of rubes for millions of dollars just to end up finding more legal votes for brandon, and then riding off into the sunset when the court orders you to hand over your data in what was being touted as the most transparent election audit in the history of audits.
It's now been 551 days since the "stolen" election, which Diaper Don lost 306-232 to Sleepy Joe. Diaper Don's post-election litigation record remains at 1-65, and there have still been zero allegations of any type of fraud that were proven on Diaper Don's behalf in any court in the land.

Surely they are going to release the kraken any day now. It just wont be today. Make sure to get your donations in to the Save America Team so that private citizen Trump can make america great again!

Last edited:
Too long, will wait for the cliffs, but I'm just here to see the usuals lose their shit.

bye bye! make sure to check behind the door for some of bunker boys missing ballots on your way out!

464469.jpg

Why do aliens love collecting so many Semen samples? Every great alien abduction story involves semen samples.

what’s up with that? They must have a vast semen database on their mother ships.

i was reading between the lines on that last sentence and it sounded kind of dirty in my head. vast semen on their mothers hips lol

So this evidence is so explosive that it couldn't have been presented in the other 66 cases, over almost 2 years,none of which actually claimed fraud?

I for one can't wait for this to be presented in court.

they just gotta wait for the crackhead pillow salesman to finish looking over all of that damning evidence. he's the only one who can be trusted with such sensitive information

This is unreal really. People are ignoring the facts

not me. i'm just here to share them.

It's now been 547 days since the "stolen" election, which Diaper Don lost 306-232 to Sleepy Joe. Diaper Don's post-election litigation record remains at 1-65, and there have still been zero allegations of any type of fraud that were proven on Diaper Don's behalf in any court in the land.

Lol I love the "plank" reference. Is that some kind of name calling non US citizens say? Why would a non US citizen care about our election process?

spoken like a true plank. and why wouldnt they care? how many millions of illegal mexicans supposedly voted for brandon again? i'm sure if i mosey on over to some crackhead pillow salesmans youtube channel, it would probably tell me! i dont know about you, but i made sure to cast in 18 votes for each of my dead hombres who are buried south of the wall. all are registered democrats. god bless you, javier! will never forget you jose! nothing but respect for you miguel, but you should probably give up bungee jumping. i will always love you jesus!

and then after i was done dumping my ballots out in honor of my dead hombres, i decided to cast in 18 more votes on behalf of hugo chavez. i know thats what he would have done if he were still alive today

Last edited:
We shall see.
NOTE TO STACEY ABRAMS – FIND A GOOD LAWYER: True the Vote Announces They Are Releasing Addresses of ALL Ballot Trafficking Stash Houses

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...llot-trafficking-stash-houses/?utm_source=Gab

lol. any day now! this is it folks!

before a bunch of gullible maga muppets go and firebomb some random houses after watching a fantasy movie that they picked up from the fiction & fairy tales section of their video store, they should check inside to see if theres any missing trump ballots that were left behind. i bet theyre hidden so well that nobody in the world will ever be able to find them. right next to bunker boys tax returns, health care plan, and evidence of 2020 election fraud.

oh hey.....speaking of more of #DiaperDon's adventures in the courtroom...

Federal judge dismisses Trump's lawsuit against Twitter

San Francisco federal district court Judge James Donato has tossed the lawsuit Donald Trump filed against Twitter last year in a bid to get his account back

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/federal-judge-dismisses-trump-lawsuit-twitter-120654477.html

god damnit. looks like we've lost another judge to the Deep State. is there no honor left in america anymore?

#DiaperDon must be tired of all this winning. though he's still butthurt over losing his precious twitter account, and he wont even use his own damn platform that he created that was supposed to replace twitter and drive it into the ground. all of these months later and he still hasnt even fired off his second "truth" yet. any day now though i guess. just not today.

Last edited:
oh hey.....speaking of more of #DiaperDon's adventures in the courtroom...

Federal judge dismisses Trump's lawsuit against Twitter

San Francisco federal district court Judge James Donato has tossed the lawsuit Donald Trump filed against Twitter last year in a bid to get his account back

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/federal-judge-dismisses-trump-lawsuit-twitter-120654477.html

god damnit. looks like we've lost another judge to the Deep State. is there no honor left in america anymore?

#DiaperDon must be tired of all this winning. though he's still butthurt over losing his precious twitter account, and he wont even use his own damn platform that he created that was supposed to replace twitter and drive it into the ground. all of these months later and he still hasnt even fired off his second "truth" yet. any day now though i guess. just not today.

Don't your fingers get tired typing all these word salads?

oh youre really owning me there skeeter! do you ever get tired of believing in all of the election fraud fantasies and fairy tales which will never be proven in any court of the land for as long as you live?

go ahead and tell us who rightfully won the 2020 election. just say his name. perhaps it will help you come to terms with yourself and help you move past the denial stage of grief.

oh youre really owning me there skeeter! do you ever get tired of believing in all of the election fraud fantasies and fairy tales which will never be proven in any court of the land for as long as you live?
Your passion is commendable though. I'll give you that.{<redford}

Honestly when I see his page replies I dont even bother. He trolls more than anyone here. He's always trying to start shit "he doesn't care about".
There's no point is trying to discuss something with someone that says he doesn't care but will type full on pages.

Honestly when I see his page replies I dont even bother. He trolls more than anyone here. He's always trying to start shit "he doesn't care about".
There's no point is trying to discuss something with someone that says he doesn't care but will type full on pages.

This is unreal really. People are ignoring the facts, the videos, the GPS info that shows people go from drop box to drop box in the middle of the night. The gloves the day after someone was caught from fingerprints so they started wearing gloves.
In states like Georgia where it's illegal to cast more than one vote. But yet they're on film dropping off many votes with gloves in the middle of the night.
Then the taking of pics so they could get paid. I mean seriously, why would you take a pic of the drop boxes and ballots?

Now take all that into account and the fact that there was almost 500 million dollars funding these drop boxes from private organizations like Facebook and others. Or the videos from China showing them printing ballots and being told the paper doesn't feel right so do it again.

The counting stopping on election night. You ever seen voting stop on election night at 10pm? Trump was up and then he lost the election when they started counting again. Why did they stop counting to start with?

The "water main break" that wasn't a break at all but a clogged toilet. The cases pulled from under tables. Those same people counting ballots over and over again. The same ballots! We have this on video!

Some of the same people that were GPS tracked at the riots were tied to dropping off ballots.

If you can't see what's gone on here then you don't care about democracy. I hope they plaster cams at every drop box, every voting machine, every room where mail in ballots are being counted.

No one wants to touch any of this because they know what it would do to our election process. But moving forward things need to change and part of that is also closing our borders. If you don't think the admin is letting all these people into red states without a reason you need to wake up.

Wake up people.

says the election fraud flat-earther who types up a longer post than anything that ive ever posted in this thread. they could probably make a small fortune just from selling MAGA tissues, because here you are 551 days later, still crying over your election fraud fantasies and fairy tales that will never be proven within any court of the land for as long as you live. its still real to these chuds dammit! #StopTheSqueal

Last edited:
says the election fraud flat-earther who types up a longer post than anything that ive ever posted in this thread. they could probably make a small fortune just from selling MAGA tissues, because here you are 551 days later, still crying over your election fraud fantasies and fairy tales that will never be proven within any court of the land for as long as you live. its still real to these chuds dammit! #StopTheSqueal
You guys love to stereotype the shit out of everyone. Yeah don't question anything or else we will call you a flat earth person lol.
I'm not religious and I'm not someone that thinks the earth is flat. But I can see a shit show from a mile away and so can you. You know as well as I do this whole thing stinks.
Yeah I typed a lot because I watched the movie. But this isn't something I normally do unlike you.
Do I think anything will change with the election? No not at all. If the government allowed this info to be seen our democracy would collapse because no one would have faith in our election process.

I'm not trying to change anyone's mind. Is what it is. Just like we're learning about those safe vaccines with a 95% effective rate lol. Or those Russians that helped Trump that the dems are now being charged for making shit up. I bet you bought into all that BS too.

You guys love to stereotype the shit out of everyone. Yeah don't question anything or else we will call you a flat earth person lol.
I'm not religious and I'm not someone that thinks the earth is flat. But I can see a shit show from a mile away and so can you. You know as well as I do this whole thing stinks.
Yeah I typed a lot because I watched the movie. But this isn't something I normally do unlike you.
Do I think anything will change with the election? No not at all. If the government allowed this info to be seen our democracy would collapse because no one would have faith in our election process.

I'm not trying to change anyone's mind. Is what it is. Just like we're learning about those safe vaccines with a 95% effective rate lol. Or those Russians that helped Trump that the dems are now being charged for making shit up. I bet you bought into all that BS too.

no, seriously. youre an election fraud flat-earther. its hard to take you chuds seriously when your politics and world believes are ass-backwards and misguided. if you conspiracists dont want to be called conspiracists, then perhaps its time to wake up, come out of your fairy tale funhouse, and stop going all in on every single one of these wackadoodle conspiracy theories that keep getting fed to you by a bunch of grifters and con men who will say absolutely anything to you just to try to get your money and votes.

let me know when they find bigfoot, and some of that bamboo hey? surely you're just not getting bamboozled some more, just like you always have been for the last 541 days, and just like you will be from now on every time one of the top rubes loses big on his election. its their go-to sore loser strategy to try and save face now that they've realised that you gullible bunch of muppets will literally believe anything that they tell you, and they dont even have to even bother to prove a single word of it!

no, seriously. youre an election fraud flat-earther. its hard to take you chuds seriously when your politics and world believes are ass-backwards and misguided. if you conspiracists dont want to be called conspiracists, then perhaps its time to wake up, come out of your fairy tale funhouse, and stop going all in on every single one of these wackadoodle conspiracy theories that keep getting fed to you by a bunch of grifters and con men who will say absolutely anything to you just to try to get your money and votes.

let me know when they find bigfoot, and some of that bamboo hey? surely you're just not getting bamboozled some more, just like you always have been for the last 541 days, and just like you will be from now on every time one of the top rubes loses big on his election.
No seriously, go mail in your vote. Get your jabs, and I'm sure there's another dem Russian paid for dossier coming.

We shall see.
NOTE TO STACEY ABRAMS – FIND A GOOD LAWYER: True the Vote Announces They Are Releasing Addresses of ALL Ballot Trafficking Stash Houses

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...llot-trafficking-stash-houses/?utm_source=Gab
Gateway Pundit, really? That's like the worst of the worst. Way worse than any media outlet you criticise and don't trust.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-gateway-pundit/
https://adfontesmedia.com/gateway-pundit-bias-and-reliability/
https://www.politifact.com/personalities/gateway-pundit/

"We shall see", however I wonder what the consequences will for you if it turns out to be a dud.

Gateway Pundit, really? That's like the worst of the worst. Way worse than any media outlet you criticise and don't trust.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-gateway-pundit/
https://adfontesmedia.com/gateway-pundit-bias-and-reliability/
https://www.politifact.com/personalities/gateway-pundit/

"We shall see", however I wonder what the consequences will for you if it turns out to be a dud.
Lol of you hurry you cam make the CNN taping of fake news. What do the "fact checkers" say about that?
IF you watched the movie you would understand that to prove the cell phone tracking worked they did a test on a murder case. The into was turned over to the FBI and two men were arrested.
Oh and the CDC used the same tech to track us when we had lockdowns. So I'm sure it's all BS eh?
https://nypost.com/2022/05/04/cdc-bought-cell-phone-data-to-track-lockdowns-vaccination-docs/

Consequences? For what? Lol you're funny. You people speard fake news nonstop and you want to talk about consequences?

Back