• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime 2000 mules

Did you watch 2000 mules as of right now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Ok this is pathetic. The low IQ still actually believe the election was fixed. Like literally how dumb are people? I heard about this when I switched on right wing radio this afternoon to have a laugh and this film was the topic of discussion. D'Souza himself was doing most of the talking. Literally peddling that trump won and the results were planned and fixed. I can't even comprehend how dumb the right is.

"Highly respected Dinesh D'Souza, working together with Catherine Engelbrecht of True the Vote, just released a trailer to their new movie, "2,000 Mules," that shows the world exactly how the 2020 Presidential Election was Rigged and Stolen. The movie exposes the lies of the Democrats, RINOs, and Fake News who say it was the "most secure election in history." It was, perhaps, the least secure in history. The ballot box was stuffed, and stuffed like never before—and it's all on video. Ballots were trafficked and sold in a massive operation in each Swing State. The evidence is so damning, what will the cowards who sat and did nothing about the stolen election say now? The way our votes were taken away is a disgrace to our Nation. It must be fixed."

https://2000mules.com/

The alpha male behind the film
MV5BMTU5ODIwODM4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjI0MTg2OA@@._V1_.jpg

Right wingers will believe literally anything...

https://www.rollingstone.com/cultur...dick-vein-dont-let-this-flop-podcast-1343163/

They were outraged because someone on twitter managed to convince them that Snickers went 'woke' and removed the "dick vein" from the chocolate bar>
I guess they need to feel that penis vein on their tongue to stick it to the libs
Not as bad as legitimately believing the ok sign is white supremacist. But I bet you believe that one don't you?

Don't worry we will share clips of ballot dumping and anything else that comes up.

Ok this is pathetic. The low IQ still actually believe the election was fixed. Like literally how dumb are people? I heard about this when I switched on right wing radio this afternoon to have a laugh and this film was the topic of discussion. D'Souza himself was doing most of the talking. Literally peddling that trump won and the results were planned and fixed. I can't even comprehend how dumb the right is.

"Highly respected Dinesh D'Souza, working together with Catherine Engelbrecht of True the Vote, just released a trailer to their new movie, "2,000 Mules," that shows the world exactly how the 2020 Presidential Election was Rigged and Stolen. The movie exposes the lies of the Democrats, RINOs, and Fake News who say it was the "most secure election in history." It was, perhaps, the least secure in history. The ballot box was stuffed, and stuffed like never before—and it's all on video. Ballots were trafficked and sold in a massive operation in each Swing State. The evidence is so damning, what will the cowards who sat and did nothing about the stolen election say now? The way our votes were taken away is a disgrace to our Nation. It must be fixed."

https://2000mules.com/
<LikeReally5>

Maybe Trump just lost cuz he was a shitty president and an overtly despicable human being. I don’t know why that possibility seems so outlandish to so many chuds. Like yeah you picked the biggest asshole you could find to stick it to the rest of the country but he sucked at his job and lots of people thought he was bad and voted for the other guy.

Nope that’s just impossible somehow.

Were the near simultaneous sudden spikes in votes for Biden across multiple close elections sites ever explained?
Lol I have no idea what you're talking about. Guess Count Chocula should have introduced that evidence in court.

Back