• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime 2000 mules

Did you watch 2000 mules as of right now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes, I know the mods are #blueAnon and desperately try to bury threads about Densatis owning Disney and such. Such is life, I stand by everything I have said in these threads and also all election related threads. And my narrative will end up winning in 2022, 2024, or event the potential to overturn 2020. Regardless, MAGA is winning and libtards are not. God bless!!
We all know that you will emerge victorious at some point. You've been saying it for years now so I'm sure at some point you will declare victory and I will applaud you. I don't really care about any of the nonsense you post. I just wanted to laugh at the thread being merged after you specifically asked for that to not happen. I wish you luck in your great MAGA crusade, seems impossible to think that there could be anymore disappointment coming your way after the AZ audit thread.

We all know that you will emerge victorious at some point. You've been saying it for years now so I'm sure at some point you will declare victory and I will applaud you. I don't really care about any of the nonsense you post. I just wanted to laugh at the thread being merged after you specifically asked for that to not happen. I wish you luck in your great MAGA crusade, seems impossible to think that there could be anymore disappointment coming your way after the AZ audit thread.

i am sure that is all you feel. Regardless redwave is incoming and trump will be president in 2024. So you can fantasize all you want about politics. But you cannot deny this monumental shift. So yea, I don’t care about any nonsense you post, as you frame it. But my side is clearly winning. And yes, the AZ audit correspond to all this. Sorry you’re on the wrong side of history and an idiot

i am sure that is all you feel. Regardless redwave is incoming and trump will be president in 2024. So you can fantasize all you want about politics. But you cannot deny this monumental shift. So yea, I don’t care about any nonsense you post, as you frame it. But my side is clearly winning. And yes, the AZ audit correspond to all this. Sorry you’re on the wrong side of history and an idiot

Wait wo when will all this evidence come out cottagecheesbrain? 2 weeks I hear?

The fact that you are calling it a monumental shift makes me believe that there is no shift simply because you have consistently been wrong about everything. You've told me that the election was going to be overturned months ago and it hasn't happened.

Believe me when I say that I would never fantasize about politics. I don't really care about politics all that much. I do enjoy reading people discuss them. I am torn on the idea of your "side" winning though. On one hand I feel like it is something you really need in your life. On the other if your "side" lost I would probably enjoy you losing your mind in CT to help yourself feel better about why they lost.

And people are wondering why we need the government to combat misinformation.

<Dany07>
The government says the government didn’t rig the election. Besides they’ve pretty much openly admitted it. Check out the Times article about them “fortifying” it

In GA I think it was closer to 66% for Biden. Maybe would have been 99% for Biden but for the Trump ballot harvesting.

Weren’t most of the people caught and prosecuted for voter fraud this past election cycle Republicans?

Yes, they were.

But try telling that to these Trump-loving imbeciles.

The hard-right Repubs playbook is "just keep repeating until true".

Fucking embarassing how gullible these dipshits are.

The lack of self awareness in this post is mind-boggling.

Regardless, MAGA is whining and libtards are not. God bless!!

kind of looks like it hey? i mean theyre making a movie about how they just got destroyed 306-232 in the election, are still in denial about it, and still cant find a way to cope. as fellow maga muppet, kellyanne conway once said on twitter. "306. Landslide. Blowout. Historic." that sure aged well hey, chuddy chud chud?

you'll surely be able to find this work of fantasy and fairy tales in the fiction section of your local movie site. after all, its all just unproven fantasies and fairy tales that were not, have not, and will not ever be proven in any court of the land for as long as you live. you will no doubt be able to find it beside the films about bigfoot, santa claus, and the tooth fairy.

i didnt even know this fantasy movie was even a thing until they merged your shit and i read someone elses post. let me know when they find that evidence of widespread election fraud and prove it in court. surely its going to happen any day now. it just won't be today. by the way, ive only been saying this for 549 days now. but maybe 550 is the magic number where you maga muppets might actually find something a little more real than the power rangers! its not at all like we're gonna reach 1000 and i'lll still be telling you the same facts and we will still be in the same situation! but be sure to stay tuned and get your donations in. america aint gonna save itself!

Last edited:
Yes, they were.

But try telling that to these Trump-loving imbeciles.

The hard-right Repubs playbook is "just keep repeating until true".

Fucking embarassing how gullible these dipshits are.

the sad part is that they believe that its everybody else who is stupid and being lied to. but theyve been groomed into screaming fake news at everything that doesnt align with the nonsense that theyve been fed, but without any evidence at all proven to them, theyll go all in on each and every single wackadoodle unproven conspiracy under the sun that gets thrown at them by a bunch of con men and grifters who care more about lil wayne and steve bannon than they do about them. you know, some rapper, and the guy that stole millions of dollars from them that was supposed to help build their precious wall. they still love him by the way, just because he's not a lib, and he kisses trumps ass! but its totally not a cult, and theyre most definately not completely gullible and stupid as shit. and theyll surely go along with their unproven fairy tales and wackadoodle conspiracy theories for as long as they live, because somehow theyre convinced that they are owning somebody other than themselves. and somewhere down the line, they somehow got the notion that the chudlords they champion for have any of their best interests at heart!

Last edited:
Apparently this "documentary" is releasing exclusively Locals and Rumble!!

tffg83ehjox81.jpg

Dozens of views!!! DOZENS I TELL YA

Apparently this "documentary" is releasing exclusively Locals and Rumble!!

tffg83ehjox81.jpg

Dozens of views!!! DOZENS I TELL YA

i would have never even known this 2000 mules thing was a fictional movie or even a thing until the god damn thread merge which had confused the fuck right out of me earlier. and even then it took me a while to kind of piece this all together. i guess ive been living under a rock because i still don't really know who this denesh person is just yet until i'll google him. doesnt really ring a bell with me right now. but maybe while i'm at it i should check under that rock for some missing trump ballots.

Nice, Tucker had the lady from Truethevote on last night. Yea, going 38 times to multiple dropboxes is not simply dropping off legal ballots lol.

edit: Just watched Tucker's whole segment on this, where he went on a rant, was fire. This will gain mucho momentumo

Here is the entie Tucker segment (dont know how to embed rumble videos)

https://rumble.com/v13ohne-tucker-c...ngelbrecht-about-election-fraud-in-the-2.html

Last edited:
i would have never even known this 2000 mules thing was a fictional movie or even a thing until the god damn thread merge which had confused the fuck right out of me earlier. and even then it took me a while to kind of piece this all together. i guess ive been living under a rock because i still don't really know who this denesh person is just yet until i'll google him. doesnt really ring a bell with me right now. but maybe while i'm at it i should check under that rock for some missing trump ballots.
he's a felon for breaking campaign finance laws.

Nice, Tucker had the lady from Truethevote on last night. Yea, going 38 times to multiple dropboxes is not simply dropping off legal ballots lol.

edit: Just watched Tucker's whole segment on this, where he went on a rant, was fire. This will gain mucho momentumo

https://rumble.com/v13ohne-tucker-c...ngelbrecht-about-election-fraud-in-the-2.html

Really hammers down how these people are going to a drop box an average of 38 times. And in a state like GA, there were 242 of them. PA there was over 1000. And not only the drop boxes, but these left wing organizations, funded by Zuckerberg (half billion thrown at these organizations) where they were able to fraudulently fill out mail in ballots, but then even after the election and knew Trump had such a lead, theyhad to print out ballots and say "oh we found these batches of ballots" in the middle of the night and/or after election day

this is it boys! the election was stolen because tucker told me!

Can't wait for this evidence to be presented in court

any day now. it just wont be today!! get your donations in, suckers! #StopTheSqueal

Last edited:
he's a felon for breaking campaign finance laws.

i'd say he fits nicely on their team then.

rubes seem to love it when people on their side steal money from them. i remember that one time when steve bannon robbed these maga muppets blind just to own the libs. he's still a hero to them!

but thats nothing compared to what cheeto benito has taken them for. especially between election day and brandon's inauguration. over 200 million dollars. he didnt even have to take it from them either, they simply just gave their money to the super rich guy! and what did he do with it? well, he spent a tiny bit of pocket change to slap together some half assed legal filings and then he rode off into the sunset. didn't even bother to pay his own attorneys either. perhaps they just werent loyal enough to him, just like when he disowned david perdue and kelly loeffler just because they lost their elections, despite campaigning in support of them the week before. losers!

Last edited:
i'd say he fits nicely on their team then.

rubes love it when people on their side steal money from them. i remember that one time when steve bannon robbed these maga muppets blind just to own the libs. they still love him for it!

thats nothing compared to what cheeto benito taken them for. especially between election day and brandon's inauguration. over 200 million dollars. he didnt even have to take it from them either, they simply just gave their money to the super rich guy! and what did he do with it? well, he spent a tiny bit of pocket change to slap together some half assed legal filings and then he rode off into the sunset. didn't even bother to pay his own attorneys either. perhaps they just werent loyal enough to him, just like when he disowned david perdue and kelly loeffler just because they lost their elections, despite campaigning in support of them the week before. losers!
You make it sound like the D's have never done that...

Back