• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime 2000 mules

Did you watch 2000 mules as of right now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You make it sound like the D's have never done that...

but what about? but what about? but what about?

sorry, the left holds their own accountable. whens the last time that brandon, or any other democratic president has issued a pardon for somebody on their side who had stolen money from their own constituents? money that was supposed to go towards one of their biggest campaign promises. riddle me that batman. i mean maybe its happened some time in our lifetime, maybe you can fill me in because i cant really seem to remember. whatabout that?

i mean all politicians lie and steal. thats just part of the game. you dont get into politics if you aint a crook. some people are just better at it than others. these days they dont even bother to try to hide it. they just put on a dumb little red hat and milk these suckers for everything they have.

Last edited:
but what about? but what about? but what about?

sorry, the left holds their own accountable. whens the last time that brandon, or any other democratic president has issued a pardon for somebody on their side who had stolen money from their own constituents? money that was supposed to go towards one of their biggest campaign promises. riddle me that batman. i mean maybe its happened some time in our lifetime, maybe you can fill me in because i cant really seem to remember. whatabout that?

i mean all politicians lie and steal. thats just part of the game. you dont get into politics if you aint a crook. some people are just better at it than others. these days they dont even bother to try to hide it. they just put on a dumb little red hat and milk these suckers for everything they have.

Seriously. Al Franken was basically forced to resign for pretending to grope someone sleeping... meanwhile:

4fsyrf0q1px81.jpg

but what about? but what about? but what about?h

sorry, the left holds their own accountable.

i mean all politicians lie and steal.
Pfff the left holds their own accountable lol. Now I've heard everything. Oh and all politicians steal too, but only the left hold's there's accountable.
<Dany07>

Last edited:
Imagine if Elon spent half a billion in swing states to harvest votes for Trump. Bet you would call it out .

Which political party continually does everything it can to tear down campaign finance laws?

If you were truly concerned about the influence of money in politics, you wouldn't be cheering for a team that does everything it can to enable it.

The idea that government should be afforded authority over what is and isn't misinformation is one of the dumbest, most dangerous ideas I've ever heard.

<TheDonald>

Great.

So the next time you go to purchase gas, just hand the guy your money and tell him to give you however many gallons he sees fit - no need to bother with a big evil government mandating that you get x gallons for x dollars and it be posted as accurate information.

I mean, seriously, how could you make such a simplistic statement? Information, and the government's attempt to be the arbiter of such, effects all kinds of things that you simply take for granted.

What's next? Defund the police? Why should the government be "afforded authority" over what is right and what is wrong?

I mean, an argument can be had about the pitfalls and bias' involved in placing human beings in charge of anything, but to declare that the very suggestion that government take a stance in presenting accurate information as "the most dangerous idea I've ever heard" is pure histrionics.

Great.

So the next time you go to purchase gas, just hand the guy your money and tell him to give you however many gallons he sees fit - no need to bother with a big evil government mandating that you get x gallons for x dollars and it be posted as accurate information.

I mean, seriously, how could you make such a simplistic statement? Information, and the government's attempt to be the arbiter of such, effects all kinds of things that you simply take for granted.

What's next? Defund the police? Why should the government be "afforded authority" over what is right and what is wrong?

I mean, an argument can be had about the pitfalls and bias' involved in placing human beings in charge of anything, but to declare that the very suggestion that government take a stance in presenting accurate information as "the most dangerous idea I've ever heard" is pure histrionics.

im sick and tired of the FDA inspecting my meat! this is TYRANNY

Rudy interviewing Dinesh about it. He explains how they got all the data, the patterns they used to determine the mules and then get security footage, etc.

Seriously. Al Franken was basically forced to resign for pretending to grope someone sleeping... meanwhile:

4fsyrf0q1px81.jpg

guys a scumbag.

just like barry morphew, who allegedly murdered his wife and then confessed to the FBI that he illegally cast in a vote for her. some of the only real life 2020 election fraud that they were actually able to find so far! and once again, surprise surprise! the ones who are crying fraud at everything are actually the ones who are doing it! GOP = Gaslight Obstruct Project

Man charged with wife’s murder illegally cast her ballot for Trump, officials say: ‘I just thought, give him another vote’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/05/15/murder-voter-fraud-trump-morphew/

Rudy interviewing Dinesh about it. He explains how they got all the data, the patterns they used to determine the mules and then get security footage, etc.

lol rudy. is he still covered in snot and sweating out shoe polish? has donnie even shot him five bucks yet, or was he just not loyal to him enough? i mean for fuck sakes you always brag about how rich you are before you ask us for money. why dont you at least just give this guy 20 bucks so he can go buy some Just For Men instead of going up there on national tv sweating out shoe polish while he kisses your ass and throws whatever is left of his reputation away just to try to fight for your cause while you swept him under the rug next to everybody else??

we're on the cusp of 550 days now, and still not a sliver of bamboo has been located, and not a single trace of evidence has been found and proven.

pretty soon youre gonna hit the big 1000, and you will still have nothing to show for it other than a whole bunch more of your unproven conspiracy theories. do you think by then that you will start to figure out that you're being lied to, and youre being taken for a ride by a bunch of grifters and con men who genuinely dont give two shits about you, but theyll say anything just to get your votes and money? nahh. i dont think so! you'll no doubt be believing in these wackadoodle election fraud fantasies and fairy tales that will never ever be proven for as long as you live.
It's now been 549 days since the "stolen" election, which Diaper Don lost 306-232 to Sleepy Joe. Diaper Don's post-election litigation record remains at 1-65, and there have still been zero allegations of any type of fraud that were proven on Diaper Don's behalf in any court in the land.

Surely they are going to release the kraken any day now. It just wont be today. Make sure to get your donations in to the Save America Team so that private citizen Trump can make america great again!

im editing this post now, just cause we've officially just hit a nice even 550. they oughtta be proving that election fraud any day now, just not today right?

Last edited:
This sounds like the Trump Derangement Syndrome I hear so much about. May of 2022 and the chuds are now making fantasy movies about their derangement.

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell said he believes the SCOTUS leak was done intentionally to derail his efforts to reverse the 2020 presidential election

• MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell said he believes the SCOTUS Roe v. Wade draft was leaked intentionally to sabotage him.

• He said the leak was "suspicious," because news broke of it hours before the premiere of a movie alleging voter fraud.
In his interview with The Daily Beast, Lindell maintained that the leak was connected to the release of "2000 Mules." The movie, created by conservative pundit Dinesh D'Souza, was heralded by former President Donald Trump who said it exposed "great election fraud," a claim that has been repeatedly debunked since he lost the 2020 presidential election.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mypillow-ceo-mike-lindell-said-153138032.html

this guys cheese has clearly fallen off of his cracker. but i like how the rubes will allege fraud everywhere outside of a courtroom. even in some movies! its such a shame that hollywood and social media do not have the constitutional power to overturn an election. but where else do you go when you dont have any real or even any convincing evidence of any single one of your claims that you can bring to court where it will surely be put under scrutiny, and you don't want to face any repercussions for lying while under oath and then have your little conspiracy theory unravel into simply nothing more than a just a lie and another one of your grifts?

the election was stolen everybody! tucker told me, and then i watched a movie called 2000 mules. i found it in the fictional section, right next to Finding Bigfoot and X-Men.

Last edited:
Can't wait for this evidence to be presented in court
No, that doesn't count! All those Trump appointed judges who gave Rudy L after L in court are part of the DEEP STATE!

What was Rudy's final record...1-64 I believe? Lmao. Then he got his license taken away haha.

No, that doesn't count! All those Trump appointed judges who gave Rudy L after L in court are part of the DEEP STATE!

What was Rudy's final record...1-64 I believe? Lmao. Then he got his license taken away haha.

why i'm glad you've asked!

It's now been 550 days since the "stolen" election, which Diaper Don lost 306-232 to Sleepy Joe. Diaper Don's post-election litigation record remains at 1-65, and there have still been zero allegations of any type of fraud that were proven on Diaper Don's behalf in any court in the land.

Surely they are going to release the kraken any day now. It just wont be today. Make sure to get your donations in to the Save America Team so that private citizen Trump can make america great again!

Ok this is pathetic. The low IQ still actually believe the election was fixed. Like literally how dumb are people? I heard about this when I switched on right wing radio this afternoon to have a laugh and this film was the topic of discussion. D'Souza himself was doing most of the talking. Literally peddling that trump won and the results were planned and fixed. I can't even comprehend how dumb the right is.

"Highly respected Dinesh D'Souza, working together with Catherine Engelbrecht of True the Vote, just released a trailer to their new movie, "2,000 Mules," that shows the world exactly how the 2020 Presidential Election was Rigged and Stolen. The movie exposes the lies of the Democrats, RINOs, and Fake News who say it was the "most secure election in history." It was, perhaps, the least secure in history. The ballot box was stuffed, and stuffed like never before—and it's all on video. Ballots were trafficked and sold in a massive operation in each Swing State. The evidence is so damning, what will the cowards who sat and did nothing about the stolen election say now? The way our votes were taken away is a disgrace to our Nation. It must be fixed."

https://2000mules.com/
I just watched 2000 mules. Sometimes facts/evidence is impossible to refute. I can't wait to see how the corrupt media handles this (and this includes that shit show over on Fox).

The sequel is going to be called "2000 mules in prison." The truth tellers have these people's names, phone numbers, gps tracking of their many visits to drop boxes, video of them stuffing the boxes, and where they go to get paid for their illegal services. Case closed.

I just watched 2000 mules. Sometimes facts/evidence is impossible to refute. I can't wait to see how the corrupt media handles this (and this includes that shit show over on Fox).

The sequel is going to be called "2000 mules in prison." The truth tellers have these people's names, phone numbers, gps tracking of their many visits to drop boxes, video of them stuffing the boxes, and where they go to get paid for their illegal services. Case closed.
<YeahOKJen>
Any day now

Reactions: N13
Back