20 Rep Squats

Nicely done. Here's a recap for those that didn't see what just happened:

1. Create an account on the Dog in order to sell videos of an actual lifter.
2. Get called out by B0rt for being a queer.
3. Thread gets deleted.
4. Start putting "Buy mah video" at the end of all posts.
5. Get dominated by B0rt again.
6. Call B0rt skinny.
7. Make fun of France.
8. Get dominated badly by B0rt.
9. Accuse B0rt of being wound tightly in a futile attempt to divert attention from aforementioned domination.
10. Get dominated some more.

In summary, no one wants your video. Mendelson is a better raw bencher. You're fat and living vicariously through a famous friend. France is fucking awesome. You aren't very familiar with history.

I had to read this in 3 or 4 shots because I had to stop and muffle my laughter while everyone stared at me.

I declare B0rt a most splendid fellow.

There's a problem with your lying recap of what your Absinth riddled brain think happend.

I've been a member of the Sherdog forums longer than you have.

I've had an account on this forum for almost 4 years now (you joined 3 months later.)

So, my little French Poodle, keep up the good work and I'm sure that Elite XC will be wanting to hire you as one of their spin doctors if you can retain your bullshitting ability.

The reason you didn't know I've had an account since the fall of 2004 is that I've got a life with a girlfriend, job, friends and fun and you're lonely and living on the internet.

The infamous "I have a life" comeback... I have lost.

Well, I live in my mother's basement and have never been with a woman. You are clearly my intellectual superior. I bow to your wisdom.

I bow to your wisdom.

Thank you for bowing to my wisdom.

We've both been members of the forum since 2004. I've had the free time to post a couple of dozen times and you've had the free time to post over 5,000 times. Guess who's life is lacking real fun.

I'm done talking with you.

You got proven wrong with your conspiracy theory that I joined the forum to promote the video (since I joined the forum in 2004 and the video went online last week) and now you're done and have nothing left but to continue the insult fest. With 5,000 posts I'm sure you're a keyboard commando by now.

WWIII wraps up with another L for Team Croissant.

Back