20 Rep Squats

Losing fat and gaining muscle is easy if you're a noob to lifting, but otherwise it's very hard.

Aren't you from France? Are you just looking for another reason to surrender? Get off my leg bro. I don't like dudes the way you do.

You must be a big fan of the 155lb class cause you haven't won anything since Napolean was around. Take a chill G.

Sean Katterle
Watch the complete Bench Monster movie online at Hardcore Powerlifting

Pretty funny stuff !!! I lol'ed !!!!!

Calm down with France though dude ... :rolleyes:

Pretty funny stuff !!! I lol'ed !!!!!

Calm down with France though dude ... :rolleyes:

Well, I hope that you know I was joking.

France is great and I dig your contributions to the culinary and wine world and Paris is definately on my list of cities to visit.

I just wanted to throw some crap at the idiot who was trying to hassle me on the forum so I went for the throat, ha!

Well, I hope that you know I was joking.

France is great and I dig your contributions to the culinary and wine world and Paris is definately on my list of cities to visit.

I just wanted to throw some crap at the idiot who was trying to hassle me on the forum so I went for the throat, ha!

It's typical of arrogant, fat americans to criticize countries that have contributed more to modern civilization than they will ever realize.

Powerlifters all all the same. You all brag about being morbidly obese and make fun of those who actually possess some degree of athleticism. Why don't you "power" out 10 full ROM pullups?

I'll put it simply for you.

Proper 20 rep squats + weight loss = bad idea

I think I'm going to get my black belt today while at work.

It's typical of arrogant, fat americans to criticize countries that have contributed more to modern civilization than they will ever realize.

Powerlifters all all the same. You all brag about being morbidly obese and make fun of those who actually possess some degree of athleticism. Why don't you "power" out 10 full ROM pullups?

Hey, you'd be typing your insults out in German if it wasn't for the fat, arrogant Americans coming over and freeing your ass, ha!

Above I gave you credit for being a great country. It's not my fault that you pay big $$$ to eat fish vagina eggs.

Sean, you crack me up.

and by crack me up, I mean make me want to vomit.

Hey, you'd be typing your insults out in German if it wasn't for the fat, arrogant Americans coming over and freeing your ass, ha!

I'd be okay with that.

Above I gave you credit for being a great country. It's not my fault that you pay big $$$ to eat fish vagina eggs.

You'd still be subjects of the British Crown if not for French philosophers influencing modern thought on freedom and democracy.

Imperialist pig. Stop getting all of your information from Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly.

Not to mention the fact that there's no way in hell that the colonists would have been able to defeat the Brits without aid from the French.

You owe your freedom to the French you fat swine. Enjoy your adult onset diabeedus.

You'd still be subjects of the British Crown if not for French philosophers influencing modern thought on freedom and democracy.

Imperialist pig. Stop getting all of your information from Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly.

Wow, whoever took your lunch money every day when you were a kid should really send you a money order so you can get some therapy. You're wound tighter than a rodeo clown on cocaine.

I'm sorry that you guys wear berets and that you invented being a mime. Those weren't my ideas though so stop attacking me.

Wow, whoever took your lunch money every day when you were a kid should really send you a money order so you can get some therapy. You're wound tighter than a rodeo clown on cocaine.

I'm sorry that you guys wear berets and that you invented being a mime. Those weren't my ideas though so stop attacking me.

You should really stop dressing like a blind drag queen. It really doesn't match well with the powerlifters you play grab ass with.

Nicely done. Here's a recap for those that didn't see what just happened:

1. Create an account on the Dog in order to sell videos of an actual lifter.
2. Get called out by B0rt for being a queer.
3. Thread gets deleted.
4. Start putting "Buy mah video" at the end of all posts.
5. Get dominated by B0rt again.
6. Call B0rt skinny.
7. Make fun of France.
8. Get dominated badly by B0rt.
9. Accuse B0rt of being wound tightly in a futile attempt to divert attention from aforementioned domination.
10. Get dominated some more.

In summary, no one wants your video. Mendelson is a better raw bencher. You're fat and living vicariously through a famous friend. France is fucking awesome. You aren't very familiar with history.

I forgot the part about posting in bold.

This thread just made my day. There should be a warning in the FAQ about tussling with B0rt...

Back