Crime 2 Escaped American XL Bulldogs kill 22 pregnant ewes and maul 46 before being shot dead in Wales

https://topdogtips.com/statistics-on-dog-bites/
Sources showing high attacks for labs, and countless other breeds that aren’t portrayed as man eaters by the media.
https://dogsbestlife.com/dog-breeds/american-bully-breed/?cn-reloaded=1
https://www.dogbreedinfo.com/articles/dogbitesurvey2016.htm
The list here actually shows labrodor retrievers beat the pitbull in dog bites from 2013-2016.

Right here is 5 different types of American bully breeds/types just right here.

https://topdogtips.com/statistics-on-dog-bites/
Sources showing high attacks for labs, and countless other breeds that aren’t portrayed as man eaters by the media.
https://www.dogbreedinfo.com/articles/dogbitesurvey2016.htm
The list here actually shows labrodor retrievers beat the pitbull in dog bites from 2013-2016.

Right here is 5 different types of American bully breeds/types just right here.

Your first link shows pitbulls caused 65% of all fatal dog attacks, not sure how that backs up your point...

Your first source also seems to contradict the second when it says

Statistically speaking, there are two breeds of dogs that are known for their safety. Golden Retrievers and Labrador Retrievers are the breeds least likely to bite or inflict harm on a human

This is just from a quick scan of them as well

I used to be a head trainer at a large dog shelter. We had one American bully mix once named Tank. His head was the size of a basketball and he NEVER let go of this huge plastic ball. I worked with him a bunch and he was a sweetheart. He was absolutely the strongest animal I’ve ever worked with and I have no doubt that if he wanted to kill me, there would have been next to nothing I could do.

I don’t hate pitbulls. They can be very sweet dogs in the right homes. Unfortunately, 99% of the time the owners have no idea how to handle the dogs, get out their energy and train them. The breed is more prone to anxiety which means more attacks.

I don’t think they should be “banned” as in putting them all down, but they should be “discontinued” meaning spayed and neutered out of existence.
Or maybe make training mandatory if you want to get any big dog with big teeth and a temper (pit, rottweiler, cane corso, bully, etc etc)?

know any example of a gun running around on the street and killing someone while not under the direct control of the owner?

A 51-year-old man was taken to an area hospital Monday afternoon after dropping his gun and accidentally shooting himself.

The man told deputies that while he was doing laundry, his pistol fell out of the holster, hit the basement floor and went off, shooting him in the bicep.

:D

Of course it's not the same . But I sadly got a chuckle out of it .

Update Nine:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-67004053

Police have launched a murder inquiry after a man died after being attacked by a suspected American Bully XL dog.

Officers received a report that a dog had injured a 54-year-old in Maple Terrace in Shiney Row, near Houghton-le-Spring, [County Durham] at 7pm on Tuesday.

A 44-year-old man arrested on suspicion of wounding with intent has been re-arrested on suspicion of murder and is being held in custody, police said.

The dog was destroyed at the scene and a second dog was also seized.

Police said they believed both animals were Bully XL breeds.

_131325143_mediaitem131325142.jpg.webp

Maple Terrace

Residents said they saw paramedics working on the man's badly-injured throat in the aftermath of the attack.

Update Nine:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-67004053

Police have launched a murder inquiry after a man died after being attacked by a suspected American Bully XL dog.

Officers received a report that a dog had injured a 54-year-old in Maple Terrace in Shiney Row, near Houghton-le-Spring, [County Durham] at 7pm on Tuesday.

A 44-year-old man arrested on suspicion of wounding with intent has been re-arrested on suspicion of murder and is being held in custody, police said.

The dog was destroyed at the scene and a second dog was also seized.

Police said they believed both animals were Bully XL breeds.

_131325143_mediaitem131325142.jpg.webp

Maple Terrace

Residents said they saw paramedics working on the man's badly-injured throat in the aftermath of the attack.

So this one was deliberately used as a weapon, if it's a murder charge. Just cull these fucking mutants

I surprised this thread is still being kicked around

Might as well turn into pitbull mega

Your first link shows pitbulls caused 65% of all fatal dog attacks, not sure how that backs up your point...

Your first source also seems to contradict the second when it says

This is just from a quick scan of them as well

Read my previous post…… there’s almost unlimited different type of “pitbull” breeds that aren’t even pit bulls at all. In function breed history. They’re just bred for a certain look and size not to be man eaters.

But anyways real dogmen can come on here and tell you everything, of years of experience and research knowledge.

My point was “pitbull” isn’t even a breed to begin with. My second point was there are lots of more dangerous breeds. If you separate the “pitbull” category to the different breeds then each breed wouldn’t even be that much higher than the other breeds(such as labrodors, husky’s, etc).

Anyways if you’re from the UK and it makes you feel better to let your government have more control and ban something then so be it. Never plan on visiting that shithole anyways. Lol Just stay out of North America please.

Enjoy your communist country where you let others make decisions for you and bans that will make no difference. I enjoy rights and freedoms. The freedoms to let you have and own what you want. Innocent until proven guilty.

P.S I do believe people’s dogs that attach people and fatally wound them should be no different than any other assault charge.

Last edited:
Read my previous post…… there’s almost unlimited different type of “pitbull” breeds that aren’t even pit bulls at all. In function breed history. They’re just bred for a certain look and size not to be man eaters.

But anyways real dogmen can come on here and tell you everything, of years of experience and research knowledge.

My point was “pitbull” isn’t even a breed to begin with. My second point was there are lots of more dangerous breeds. If you separate the “pitbull” category to the different breeds then each breed wouldn’t even be that much higher than the other breeds(such as labrodors, husky’s, etc).

Anyways if you’re from the UK and it makes you feel better to let your government have more control and ban something then so be it. Never plan on visiting that shithole anyways. Lol Just stay out of North America please.

Enjoy your communist country where you let others make decisions for you and bans that will make no difference. I enjoy fights and freedoms. The freedoms to let you have and own what you want. Innocent until proven guilty.

P.S I do believe people’s dogs that attach people and fatally wound them should be no different than any other assault charge.

What % of all dogs in the US would you say all these pitbull variants make up?

Only 6% of dogs are pit bulls or a pit bull mix of some sort, yet they account for over 70% of all severe and fatal maulings. Pits are horrific savage beasts and should be eliminated as a breed for civilian ownership. Only military and law enforcement/security should be allowed to have them.

Enjoy your communist country where you let others make decisions for you and bans that will make no difference. I enjoy rights and freedoms. The freedoms to let you have and own what you want. Innocent until proven guilty.

Unlike guns, pit bulls can go off on their own. They should be banned for civilian ownership. Any clown justifying their existence in civilian hands is not worthy of debating.

Only 6% of dogs are pit bulls or a pit bull mix of some sort, yet they account for over 70% of all severe and fatal maulings. Pits are horrific savage beasts and should be eliminated as a breed for civilian ownership. Only military and law enforcement/security should be allowed to have them.

Yeah that’s absolutely bullshit!!!! I know it’s off of google but that’s absolute bullshit. Lots of dogs are pitbull type of dogs….. in fact it is actually the most popular type of dog in America.

https://www.pitbullinfo.org/pit-bulls-population.html
This is much more accurate, and talks about some of the things I’ve been trying to say on this thread. Please read the above link.

Last edited:
Unlike guns, pit bulls can go off on their own. They should be banned for civilian ownership. Any clown justifying their existence in civilian hands is not worthy of debating.

Any Communist that wants to make decisions for everyone and take away rights and freedoms doesn’t need to be talked to either. Why would pit bulls be able to “go around” and attack people?! Tether, kennel, keep then in secure fences. If not you fucked up already regardless of the dogs temperament! They shouldn’t be able to “go off” anywhere.

Also do some research on “pitbulls”. They have never been bred for human aggression….

I’m saying it’s the owners fault if the dog attacks anyone no exceptions!!!! No different than someone pulling a trigger, accident or not!

Last edited:
Update Ten:

XL Bullies have continued to hit the headlines in the UK over the last few days:

12/10/23: XL Bully terrorises group of primary school children on a field trip before attacking one. It takes a bystander five minutes to get the dog off her but she is uninjured as it bit onto her coat, which pulled partially off her body.

12/10/23: Suspected XL Bully enters a home and mauls two women inside, who are hospitalised.

13/10/23: Two XL Bullies run out of their house and maul a woman walking her dogs for seven minutes. Owner gaoled for up to 18 months.

WNS_121023_XL_Bully_Attack_012.JPG

17/10/23: XL Bully mauls its owner, who is hospitalised with multiple non life-threatening injuries. It runs into a school car park, the school is evacuated and it is shot dead by police.

76684055-0-image-a-81_1697582149252.jpg

You need a license to drive. A license for a gun. A license for all sort of things in the States and UK, and yet nothing to own a creature that can flip its shit one day and kill, without any input from the owner. It is crazy to me.

Update 11:

More Attacks

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12651583/XL-Bully-dog-mauls-teenage-boy-Scotland.html

Thursday 19/10/23

76777185-12651583-image-a-23_1697757317393.jpg

Horrifying moment a dog, suspected to be an XL Bully, mauls a teenage boy outside a block of flats in Scotland as hero locals try to fight animal off with a mop.

The 18-year-old is seen laying helplessly on the ground as the dog relentlessly bites him.

He was rushed to hospital for emergency treatment after the savaging by the brown and white hound on Wednesday morning.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-named-Zeus-attacked-three-children-sold.html

Tuesday 24/10/23

An out-of-control XL Bully named 'Zeus' attacked three young children in separate attacks this summer - before being quietly sold by its owners.

David McColl, 37, and Andrea McColl, 35, appeared at the Sheriff Court in Forfar, Angus, Scotland, where they each admitted to a separate charge of being responsible for Zeus when he was dangerously out of control.

76948431-12667067-image-m-4_1698167314233.jpg

Zeus

On June 22, Zeus attacked and injured two boys, aged 9 and 10, near Andrea McColl's home while he was off the lead in her street, the Courier reports.

Just a month later, on July 23, the dog bit and scratched an eight-year-old boy after jumping at him and knocking him to the ground while David McColl was in charge.

Since the attacks, the XL Bully has been sold on to a new owner, the court heard.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12683393/xl-bully-attack-police-leicestershire-ibstock.html

Saturday 28/10/23

A police officer was attacked by a huge dog, believed to be the now banned XL Bully, and has been left with serious injuries.

Officers entered an address in Lewis Close in Ibstock, Leicestershire, on Thursday afternoon, when they were attacked by a large dog kept in the kitchen.

75455997-12683393-Renowned_Killer_Kimbo_who_is_thought_to_have_bred_hundreds_of_pu-a-66_1698511346065.jpg

Stock Image

The officers were carrying out a search for a man wanted by police when the dog, believed to be an XL bully, struck.

One of the officers received a bite to the upper leg, leading to overnight hospitalisation with serious injuries.

The second officer suffered a small cut to his hand.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/10/29/two-arrested-wallsend-xl-bully-dog-attack-northumbria

Sunday 29/10/23

Two people have been arrested after a young woman suffered serious injuries in a suspected dog attack involving a pair of XL bullies in North Tyneside.

75512585-12526795-image-m-32_1694894711395.jpg

Stock Image

Police officers were called to an address in the Sydney Grove area of Wallsend at 11pm on Saturday after reports that a woman and two dogs had been injured.

The 29-year-old woman was taken to hospital with serious injuries to her leg and arms.

Two injured dogs were also taken for treatment and remain with a vet.

A 22-year-old woman and a 31-year-old man were arrested on suspicion of being in charge of a dangerously out-of-control dog. They both remain in custody.

Ban

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-67273889
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-bully-dogs-to-be-banned-in-england-and-wales

American bully XLs are being added to the list of banned dogs in England and Wales, making it illegal to own one without an exemption from 1 February next year.

From January the dogs will also have to be muzzled and on a lead in public.

There will be a longer deadline for owners to ensure the dogs are neutered.

From 31 December 2023 it will be against the law to sell, abandon, breed from or give away an American bully XL, or have one in public without a lead or muzzle.

If Scottish ministers agree, then the ban will be applied in Scotland.

In Northern Ireland a ban on an American bully XL would require a separate change to legislation, either by a sitting Assembly and Executive or through an intervention by the Northern Ireland Secretary.

The environment secretary, Thérèse Coffey,

2030.jpg

said: “We are taking quick and decisive action to protect the public from tragic dog attacks and today I have added the XL bully type to the list of dogs prohibited under the Dangerous Dogs Act. We will continue to work closely with the police, canine and veterinary experts, and animal welfare groups, as we take forward these important measures.”

Officially banned now.

Anyone caught with one needs it confiscating, euthanising and to face a hefty fine.

Update 12:

A man's testicles were ripped off when he was attacked by a monster seven-stone XL Bully.

Hellhound 'Envie' mauled the man in the horrific attack - leaving him needing eight stitches to his genitals and 32 in his arm.

07c2431d-82fb-4910-9715-d92c651c384a.jpg

Hellhound Envie went berserk, attacking multiple people and put two adults in hospital.

Image-from-iOS-3-1.jpg

Envie savaged Lynsey multiple times over the five days she stayed with her, inflicting injuries she is still recovering from.

The horror unfolded on the 10th of October this year - leaving the man, who is too embarrassed to speak publicly, badly injured and needing to rush to hospital in Chesterfield, Derbs.

Speaking to the Sun Online, his partner Lynsey Kelly revealed how he screamed for help - yelling "It's grabbed my b*****ks".

She said her partner had gone to throw a stick to Envie when she latched onto his arm and chomped down onto his groin.

Lynsey said: "He was writhing on the floor and said 'it's grabbed my b*****ks'."

b5c486cd-ef7d-40bf-9deb-0d1ab41fa190.jpg

Envie

The man was rushed by ambulance to hospital where he was put under local anaesthetic to save his genitals.

Graphic photos show parts of the man's testicles that were torn off - which The Sun has chosen not to fully show.

But the horror didn't end there.

Lynsey said Envie then attacked her - biting into her shin and manically shaking - inflicting injuries she is still recovering from.

Related Stories:

(not an exhaustive list)

6/11/23: One person falls and another jumps from third storey window to escape berserk XL Bully. Two others injured.
8/11/23: XL Bully shot dead by police after mauling two people and a dog.
18/11/23: Out of control XL Bully 'bit chunks' out of woman's face.
19/11/23: Ten year old boy hospitalised by XL Bully.
11/12/23: Unprovoked attack by two XL Bullies on man at railway station.

Back