Crime 2 Escaped American XL Bulldogs kill 22 pregnant ewes and maul 46 before being shot dead in Wales

Update Seven:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-believed-to-be-xl-bully-in-south-london-park
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/xl-bully-staffy-dog-ban-b2416671.html

5400.jpg

Hundreds of demonstrators have marched in central London protesting against the prime minister’s proposed ban on American XL bully dogs.

During the march on Saturday, they held placards with messages such as 'don’t bully our bullies' and chanted 'save our bullies', while one person was pictured wearing a T-shirt that said 'muzzle Rishi Sunak don’t bully our breed'.

The protesting owners did not bring their dogs to the march.

/

Price’s death was the latest in a series of maulings linked to the breed, with six of the 10 fatal dog attacks in the UK in 2022 attributed to XL bullies.

At least three of seven fatal dog attacks this year have been linked to the breed.

Dog shelters say they have been 'flooded' with XL Bully dogs as panicked owners try to get rid of them before a ban comes into force.

The Large Breed Dog Rescue in Greenhithe, Kent, said it turned down 25 American XL Bullies in the past week and urged people not to panic.

It comes after Prime Minister Rishi Sunak announced last week that the breed would be banned in the UK by the end of the year, following a spate of ‘horror’ attacks.

Jo Woods, a volunteer at the rescue centre, said she had been offered about 25 bullies a week, with owners telling her they would put their pets down if there was no space at her shelter.

'Over the last week, I have turned down 25 dogs and that’s just me. My coordinator also gets contacted by specific rescues as well. It’s just nuts,' she told Kent Online.

A bunch of dog lovers on here.

Do me a favour and stay the fuck away from me and my dog. Maybe go finish highschool while you’re at it.

Update Eight:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1818341/XL-Bully-dog-Coventry-police

MV5BNTAzYmRkNjMtODc5OC00OGNlLWJiZDUtOTdjOWQ2ODkyNmM1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjY1NjYzMzI@._V1_.jpg

A suspected XL Bully was hit with a hammer by a member of the public after the dog attacked a man and a woman yesterday [Thursday the 28th of September 2023] in Coventry.

Police officials then tasered the dog and put it in a wheelie bin to ensure the public's safety during the 'distressing' incident.

The dog's owner has since decided to put his pet 'to sleep' following the brutal attack.

The man, who lives in the same row of flats as the dog, reported seeing the animal attack a man just as he was about to go out with his wife and children.

The hero, who knew he had to 'act fast,' said: 'I grabbed a hammer from my friend's toolbox and belted the dog to try to get him off the man.'

The victims, a man and a woman, both believed to be in their 20s, sustained serious injuries in the attack.

West Midlands Police say the dog attack began in a flat before the dog escaped into a communal area.

The spokesperson for the police said: "Those injured were known to the owner. Our enquiries are continuing and no arrests have been made at this stage."

Ban mixed pit breeds too. There's a reason people are identifying them as pits. Because they look and act like pits.

They are nothing like the original pitbull or apbt…. The apbt is much higher prey drive and higher energy…. Also the original (or current) apbt was basically expected to be human friendly. In dog fights if they had any human aggression it would take away from their focus when fighting a dog. Also handlers and other people were expected to be able to handle the dogs so they didn’t want anyone to get bit when it was time to break up or handle a dog during, before, or after a dog fight.

The American Bully dogs being discussed in this thread are honestly more closer related to a mastiff then they are an actual pitbull…. to both temperament, structure, and actual genes. They’re lazier, less drives, not bred for a certain temperament. They are bred solely for looks and size. The apbt, is bred for performance.

With that said the American Bully is not bred to be a “killer” or a “weapon” etc. They’re honestly just a big dog… nothing even special about them. Go ban all dogs while you’re at it. Go see a CO, CAO, Fila, Bully Kutta, if you actually want to see a dangerous dog.(I own one of them) Greta re all manageable by the right owner/handler. And even then the owner should be in 100 percent complete control of the dog. If an accident happens that’s the owners fault, no different if a gun owner shoots someone or runs someone over with their car.

We made em, we can take em out. This was a bad line, no biggie. Get a new hobby and move on from white knighting for garbage.[/QUOTE]

Just read about half of this thread. Seems like the majority of you are far leftists like you. Hope you’re not in the US or Canada. Maybe you should move to China where the government can make all your decisions for you like the true communist you are.

Last edited:
It’s the dog owners that are at fault here…. I’m gonna assume you are all anti guns too….?
Some of the morons in this thread are hard-core pro gun & far right.
Any true leftist is not going to advocate going to people's homes rounding up their innocent pets to execute them.

Then that just makes them hypocrites.
That's par for course with them. Agree 100%.
Also, love how we are 22 pages deep and TS still has the incorrect breed in the title.

But he has time to now update with a "suspected Bully XL" attack. WTF is a "suspected" crossbreed dog that looks identical to many bull mastiff terrier crosses.
They should of just said of "Unknown unconfirmed breed." Lmao

They are nothing like the original pitbull or apbt…. The apbt is much higher prey drive and higher energy…. Also the original (or current) apbt was basically expected to be human friendly. In dog fights if they had any human aggression it would take away from their focus when fighting a dog. Also handlers and other people were expected to be able to handle the dogs so they didn’t want anyone to get bit when it was time to break up or handle a dog during, before, or after a dog fight.

The American Bully dogs being discussed in this thread are honestly more closer related to a mastiff then they are an actual pitbull…. to both temperament, structure, and actual genes. They’re lazier, less drives, not bred for a certain temperament. They are bred solely for looks and size. The apbt, is bred for performance.

With that said the American Bully is not bred to be a “killer” or a “weapon” etc. They’re honestly just a big dog… nothing even special about them. Go ban all dogs while you’re at it. Go see a CO, CAO, Fila, Bully Kutta, if you actually want to see a dangerous dog.(I own one of them) Greta re all manageable by the right owner/handler. And even then the owner should be in 100 percent complete control of the dog. If an accident happens that’s the owners fault, no different if a gun owner shoots someone or runs someone over with their car.

We made em, we can take em out. This was a bad line, no biggie. Get a new hobby and move on from white knighting for garbage.

Just read about half of this thread. Seems like the majority of you are far leftists like you. Hope you’re not in the US or Canada. Maybe you should move to China where the government can make all your decisions for you like the true communist you are.[/QUOTE]

The XL bully is responsible for a large percentage of serious attacks here in the UK and now it's getting banned.

know any example of a gun running around on the street and killing someone while not under the direct control of the owner?

A dog should be too….. yes people have accidentally killed people while handling guns. Accidents happen, but the majority of those accidents are heavily irresponsible. Just like these dog attacks. Should cars be banned because of accidents that kill people?

A dog should be too….. yes people have accidentally killed people while handling guns. Accidents happen, but the majority of those accidents are heavily irresponsible. Just like these dog attacks. Should cars be banned because of accidents that kill people?
looks like you didn't understand my point. i'm not talking about accidental deaths. i'm talking about a gun, with zero control from the owner, say just laying in the garden, suddenly jumps, runs after a person on the street and shoots them.
these dogs can do that. so in order for your analogy with guns to work, the guns should be able to do that too.
and the car as well. know an example of a car that sits in the driveway and suddenly decided to start, take a turn and run after some person on the street and follow them around until it hits them?
otherwise, your comparison of the dog with the gun or car is absurd.

Update Seven:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-believed-to-be-xl-bully-in-south-london-park
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/xl-bully-staffy-dog-ban-b2416671.html

5400.jpg

Hundreds of demonstrators have marched in central London protesting against the prime minister’s proposed ban on American XL bully dogs.

During the march on Saturday, they held placards with messages such as 'don’t bully our bullies' and chanted 'save our bullies', while one person was pictured wearing a T-shirt that said 'muzzle Rishi Sunak don’t bully our breed'.

The protesting owners did not bring their dogs to the march.

/

Price’s death was the latest in a series of maulings linked to the breed, with six of the 10 fatal dog attacks in the UK in 2022 attributed to XL bullies.

At least three of seven fatal dog attacks this year have been linked to the breed.

Dog shelters say they have been 'flooded' with XL Bully dogs as panicked owners try to get rid of them before a ban comes into force.

The Large Breed Dog Rescue in Greenhithe, Kent, said it turned down 25 American XL Bullies in the past week and urged people not to panic.

It comes after Prime Minister Rishi Sunak announced last week that the breed would be banned in the UK by the end of the year, following a spate of ‘horror’ attacks.

Jo Woods, a volunteer at the rescue centre, said she had been offered about 25 bullies a week, with owners telling her they would put their pets down if there was no space at her shelter.

'Over the last week, I have turned down 25 dogs and that’s just me. My coordinator also gets contacted by specific rescues as well. It’s just nuts,' she told Kent Online.

If you're going out on the streets to protest this ban, which is absolutely fair enough, at least look like you'd be able to physically restrain an XL Bully...

These dorks aren't filling me with any confidence.

Update Nine:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/xl-bully-attack-london-catherine-grove-b2422915.html

5_2x_ch_GRAN_DALI_BOTTIcelli_.jpg

An XL Bully

A toddler was rushed to hospital after being savaged by a 'large XL Bully' dog outside a London hotel.

The one-year-old boy suffered injuries in the dog attack outside the Hilton hotel in Greenwich at 10am on Monday.

exterior.jpg

Doubletree by Hilton, Greenwich

A witness described the dog as being like 'a large American Bully type breed' online.

A Met spokesman said: “The child was taken to hospital where their injuries were assessed as not life-threatening. The dog and its owner were located by officers. A man has been arrested on suspicion of being in charge of a dog dangerously out of control. The dog has been seized and will be taken to kennels."

A Met task force had previously posted on X, formerly Twitter, that the dog had been destroyed.

Thomas Ackah, 29, of Old Kent Road was charged with being in charge of a dangerously out of control dog.

He is due to appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday, the force said.

0_bromleymags-1-900x506.png

They added: “The boy’s injuries have been treated at hospital. They are not life changing or threatening, fortunately. We wish the victim all the best with his recovery and thoughts with his family.”

looks like you didn't understand my point. i'm not talking about accidental deaths. i'm talking about a gun, with zero control from the owner, say just laying in the garden, suddenly jumps, runs after a person on the street and shoots them.
these dogs can do that. so in order for your analogy with guns to work, the guns should be able to do that too.
and the car as well. know an example of a car that sits in the driveway and suddenly decided to start, take a turn and run after some person on the street and follow them around until it hits them?

That would be a very dark version of the Herbie movies.

Why would you let your dog roam the street…. Get a good fence, tether him if you have to. Don’t off leash in public. Socialize him and obedience train him as much as possible. Give him exercise on a lead.

Not that hard to own a dog. If your dog is roaming or running around the street you already fucked up.

A dog that runs the neighbourhood and attacks a person is usually not a thought out process basically it is an accident due to incredibly irresponsible dog handling.

I don’t believe in bans. Gun crimes still happen here in Canada and USA and the majority of the guns are unregistered firearms. Ban the bully breed people will still find a way to get around it. Will have bully crosses or get a different breed entirely. Or register the breed in a different name etc. There’s way more dangerous dogs out there… dogs that are actually bred to be human aggressive…. The American Bulky isn’t one of them.

Also the statistics of “pitbull” attacks aren’t even accurate. Basically any “molosser” stocky muzzle dog is gonna be called a pitbull, the staffordsgjre bull terrier, American staffordsgire bull terrier, American bully, blue pitbull, boxer, presa canario, apbt, bull terrier, various mastiff breeds and mixes that contain any of these breeds, will all be considered a pitbull by general media and the average uneducated person. That’s a whole wide range of actual breeds than just what is considered one breed a “pitbull”.

labrodors, husky’s, German shepherds and even golden retreivers all have high bite and fatal bite score numbers. Labrodors in particular are marketed for being a soft gentle family pet, same with goldens, husky’s etc. I just showed you 10 different “pitbull” type breeds. Really if you divide the pitbull bite scores into 10 or 15 different breeds or types, it won’t look much different than husky, lab, German shepherd or any other of these non pitbull breeds bites scores. The media and most people aren’t dog experts don’t know how to identify different breeds, it’s just a trend to say “PITBULL” at this point.

I’m almost getting off topic here since we are technically talking about American bully’s but that’s not the point. Basically I’m saying any breed is capable of being dangerous with irresponsible dog ownership, and that pitbull types/breeds of dogs are incredibly overrated for human aggression.

Back