164 Evil Verses... from the New Testament

Oh were gonna be 11 now ?

ok concern troll.

the mainstream/moderate position is not that muslims are evil and we need to accept that. the mainstream/moderate position is that you are all a bunch of fucking nazis, and your islamaphobic hysteria is disgusting.

that is the mainstream moderate position of the western world.

and if you honestly believe you are more likely to be murdered by a muslim than a christian in europe, nevermind america, you are objectively stupid.

so for you come on to a thread, that has nothing to do with muslims, ignore a litany of ultra right wing bigot posts off topic about muslims, and call me a troll for not accepting your implied assertion that we are posting on an explicitly islamaphobic, american christian right website (for that is the only reasonable explanation for a seiger is a troll proposition) you are outing yourself as a concern troll.

the only reason you think im showing my ass, is its the only thing you can see from your head height. forgive me for taking a shit on your rhetoric, you mental midget.

i repeat, go away.

i could reply to all the bigoted hate posts ive seen, individually, but theres no need. the anti muslim hysteria on this website is as hysterical as it is hysterical.

living in a city full of muslims and walking past 1000s without really noticing, as they go about their daily business along with everyone else, and then coming back to sherdog, is like taking time out of my day to visit the kennel to see the dogs that no one wants, rabidly foaming at the mouth, and due for the needle.

muslims are great. you people on the other hand need a one way visit to a vet.

All Abrahamic religion should be stamped out. With every other religion coming after.

Another pathetic seiger thread.

Hey, when Christians start murdering innocent people who are trying to help them. I start hating them too. Until then seiger, you can S a D.

I suggest that you at least read:

"Education, Poverty, Political Violence, and Terrorism: Is there a Causal Connection?" (National Bureau of Economic Research, July 2002), economists Alan Kruger of Princeton University in the U.S. and Jitka Maleckova of Charles University in Prague

They conclude that any connection between poverty, education, and terrorism is, at best, indirect, complicated, and probably quite weak. So the myth that these terrorists are poorly educated and stupid is more or less without merit.

Many researchers have reached the same conclusion:

That's the atheist part of me coming out. I think people have to be "taught" a certain way to believe literal tall tales in holy books.

Seiger needs to keep it up. This thread is highly entertaining. Seiger needs another thread to discuss something crazy someone did today.

sherdog, the place where posting off topic, bigoted, illogical, (incidently medically retarded) horseshit = not trolling.

lol.
I know right? It's amazing that you're still here.

Seriously, this guy needs to be put under surveillance.

please please please, pm me and well call the feds together, and see who they are interested in.

the guy who thinks muslims are great or

the guy who f____s himself to breivek and is in a self declared holy war with a quarter of the planet.

you
terrorist
worshipping
scum.

Last edited:
ok concern troll.

the mainstream/moderate position is not that muslims are evil and we need to accept that. the mainstream/moderate position is that you are all a bunch of fucking nazis, and your islamaphobic hysteria is disgusting.

that is the mainstream moderate position of the western world.

and if you honestly believe you are more likely to be murdered by a muslim than a christian in europe, nevermind america, you are objectively stupid.

so for you come on to a thread, that has nothing to do with muslims, ignore a litany of ultra right wing bigot posts off topic about muslims, and call me a troll for not accepting your implied assertion that we are posting on an explicitly islamaphobic, american christian right website (for that is the only reasonable explanation for a seiger is a troll proposition) you are outing yourself as a concern troll.

the only reason you think im showing my ass, is its the only thing you can see from your head height. forgive me for taking a shit on your rhetoric, you mental midget.

i repeat, go away.

In a sense you are right: you are more likely to get killed by a Christian in Europe than by a Muslim. This is correct due to there being more Christians than Muslims.

But the important part you are ignoring is that you are more likely to get killed because of Islam than because of Christianity.

When a Christian murders it is not usually because of Christianity. But when a Muslim murders people it is very likely that it is because of Islam.

I hope you are not so retarded that you can't see this.

please please please, pm me and well call the feds together, and see who they are interested in.

the guy who thinks muslims are great or

the guy who f____s himself to breivek and is in a self declared holy war with a quarter of the planet.

you
terrorist
worshipping
scum.
Typical lying Muslim.

In a sense you are right: you are more likely to get killed by a Christian in Europe than by a Muslim. This is correct due to there being more Christians than Muslims.

But the important part you are ignoring is that you are more likely to get killed because of Islam than because of Christianity.

When a Christian murders it is not usually because of Christianity. But when a Muslim murders people it is very likely that it is because of Islam.

i can see a true scotsman when i see one.

Typical lying Muslim.

dude, you'd get arrested here in hours for incitement to religious hatred.

and you'd absolutely be of interest to the authorities, for the genocidal, few triggers short of a domestic terrorist incident, far right nazi shit you come out with.

there is literally nothing extremist about me saying i love muslims and hate nazis. i will post that anywhere as will most decent people. real names and everything.

so don't you ever in your life try to play me off as the extremist, you stormfront cast off ISIS in disguise.

That's interesting. What percentage of murders in Europe are done by Muslims because of Islam? I'd like to see that info.

I would like it contrasted too murders from domestic issues, or drug related issues, or money related issues.

Should we stop people coming from countries with drug/alcohol abuse problems as guilt through association as is the popular cry for any of the 1.6 billion muslims.

i can see a true scotsman when i see one.

When considering religiously motivated murders, Islam is at the lead. You can't deny this.

The Koran teaches Muslims to be harsh to the disbelievers and not to take them as friends or allies.

Given this it is no surprise that Muslims are disliked; they hate us all.

That's interesting. What percentage of murders in Europe are done by Muslims because of Islam? I'd like to see that info.

It doesn't matter what percentage of real Muslims commit the crimes in the name of Islam. This number can change as it has changed. You can't deny that there has been a boom of radicalisation in Islamic communities of Europe. The nominal/moderate Muslims have the potential to become radicalised and further increase the number of crimes committed in the name of Islam. This is what matters, the number of crimes committed in the name of Islam and the estimated number of potential radicals killing even more.

I would like it contrasted too murders from domestic issues, or drug related issues, or money related issues.

That is another matter. We are discussing murders committed in the name of Islam. You can put that smelly herring away.

Should we stop people coming from countries with drug/alcohol abuse problems as guilt through association as is the popular cry for any of the 1.6 billion muslims.

That is not what I proposed. But it could be a good thing.

Back