164 Evil Verses... from the New Testament

These ancient verses do not change the fact that many Muslims today behave like wild animals...

If there's nothing nothing wrong with you then the chances of you actualizing the potential to become a serial killer will be as you say infinitesimally small. However, if you suffer from some mental disorder or become a Muslim, like the many Westerners who became Muslims and went to the ME to rape and murder, etc., then the chances of your potential being actualized increases till it reaches the state of actuality.

This is real, unlike the WMD.

Blacks don't have an ideology of world domination, which tells it's followers to treat unbelievers harshly, not to take them as friends and allies, to treat women as second class citizens, etc.

The main beef I have is with Islam. Muslims are just victims here. But since they refuse to be cured from this disease they will have to live as sick people. Their choice.

The WMDs were "real" at one time. And sure it's real -- there is always real danger out there. There is always a risk that people can behave badly. That certainly doesn't justify any response. We established that a while ago. Blacks don't have an ideology of world domination (though I suppose some do), but any of them can be potential thugs (like how any Muslims can be potential jihadi). We know blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime. And their music videos are very misogynistic. They grow up listening to rap stars who praise violence and call police pigs.

As a result, I don't hire blacks out of fear they could be carrying their theft gene that their pop culture teaches them. And they can be on drugs too. I don't give a shit if they have a clean record, went to a good school, or disapprove of thug life, they can potentially become thugs. So fuck 'em. I don't let white kids into my kids school (except them of course) because they can become school shooters. And we can go on... and on... and on....

If only we painted everybody with as broad a brush as we do Muslims these days -- all 1.6 billion.

The WMDs were "real" at one time. And sure it's real -- there is always real danger out there. There is always a risk that people can behave badly. That certainly doesn't justify any response. We established that a while ago. Blacks don't have an ideology of world domination (though I suppose some do), but any of them can be potential thugs (like how any Muslims can be potential jihadi). We know blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime. And their music videos are very misogynistic. They grow up listening to rap stars who praise violence and call police pigs.

As a result, I don't hire blacks out of fear they could be carrying their theft gene that their pop culture teaches them. And they can be on drugs too. I don't give a shit if they have a clean record, went to a good school, or disapprove of thug life, they can potentially become thugs. So fuck 'em. I don't let white kids into my kids school (except them of course) because they can become school shooters. And we can go on... and on... and on....

If only we painted everybody with as broad a brush as we do Muslims these days -- all 1.6 billion.

As you say, there's always a risk that people will behave badly. If only we could tell who are the more likely to behave badly, if we could tell who hates us, who hates our way of life, our traditions, is intolerant of other people's living their lives as they choose to, etc., and could also find the root cause, or the motivating force behind this behaviour. Guess what, we have all I mentioned in this paragraph and more in the Koran. So it is safe to assume that those who believe in the Koran, who are doxastically committed to it, are more likely to behave badly than those who do not believe in the same evil lies, all else being equal.

Is there a similar external motivating force responsible for what some blacks do? We have white gangs, we have hispanic gangs, they all behave badly for many reasons, but we cannot find these reasons in some cases until after they behave badly. With Islam we already know the motivator, all we need to do is wait.

When the motivators of bad behaviour in balck people, or hispanics, are discovered action is taken to remove this motivator. They are taken out of the ghettos, better education, therapy, counselling, etc. Maybe we should do the same to Muslims and help them out of Islam.

sounds more like jesus is wrecking shit rather then him telling other Christians to do it.

As you say, there's always a risk that people will behave badly. If only we could tell who are the more likely to behave badly, if we could tell who hates us, who hates our way of life, our traditions, is intolerant of other people's living their lives as they choose to, etc., and could also find the root cause, or the motivating force behind this behaviour. Guess what, we have all I mentioned in this paragraph and more in the Koran. So it is safe to assume that those who believe in the Koran, who are doxastically committed to it, are more likely to behave badly than those who do not believe in the same evil lies, all else being equal.

Is there a similar external motivating force responsible for what some blacks do? We have white gangs, we have hispanic gangs, they all behave badly for many reasons, but we cannot find these reasons in some cases until after they behave badly. With Islam we already know the motivator, all we need to do is wait.

When the motivators of bad behaviour in balck people, or hispanics, are discovered action is taken to remove this motivator. They are taken out of the ghettos, better education, therapy, counselling, etc. Maybe we should do the same to Muslims and help them out of Islam.

But you can't tell how risky a Muslim is simply becuase he is a Muslim. You know better than that. You go Muslim --> To some degree inspired by Koran --> more likely to do something bad than average person --> Muslims to be treated like they are more likey to do something bad.

The real path is Muslim --> to some degree inspired by Koran --> some people more likely do something bad than average person, others relatively equal, others less likely ---> each person deserve to be treated differently depending on prior question.

Different people react differently to external forces. And I think it's arguable that there has to be an external motivating force for why some groups of people, as a whole, behave differently than others. The only counter argument would be genetics, wouldn't it? If you want to say the Koran is that negative force, it doens't affect 1.6 B different Muslims in the same way.

That is just grasping at straws to justify prejudice against Muslims while not having it against blacks. Hispanice or Blacks could behave badly for closer ties to the drug trade. We don't punish individuals for it like search and seizure based on it because of it. Much like we shouldn't randomly stop Muslims for no reason other than "they could someday be a jihadi". Maybe the next step will be treating peopel from other religions based on how often they have converts to Islam. You know, one might one day convert to Islam, and then one day become a Jihadi after. Can't feel safe around those people! Shit, even Muhammad Ali got half way there!

But you can't tell how risky a Muslim is simply becuase he is a Muslim. You know better than that. You go Muslim --> To some degree inspired by Koran --> more likely to do something bad than average person --> Muslims to be treated like they are more likey to do something bad.

The real path is Muslim --> to some degree inspired by Koran --> some people more likely do something bad than average person, others relatively equal, others less likely ---> each person deserve to be treated differently depending on prior question.

Different people react differently to external forces. And I think it's arguable that there has to be an external motivating force for why some groups of people, as a whole, behave differently than others. The only counter argument would be genetics, wouldn't it? If you want to say the Koran is that negative force, it doens't affect 1.6 B different Muslims in the same way.

That is just grasping at straws to justify prejudice against Muslims while not having it against blacks. Hispanice or Blacks could behave badly for closer ties to the drug trade. We don't punish individuals for it like search and seizure based on it because of it. Much like we shouldn't randomly stop Muslims for no reason other than "they could someday be a jihadi". Maybe the next step will be treating peopel from other religions based on how often they have converts to Islam. You know, one might one day convert to Islam, and then one day become a Jihadi after. Can't feel safe around those people! Shit, even Muhammad Ali got half way there!

The 1.6 B are not aware of what the Koran tells them to do. Remember that the majority of Muslims don't speak Arabic and so cannot read the Koran in its original and therefore rely on translations. From all my Muslim friends only 2 or 3 have read the Koran are unaware of the verses about having sex with married women, the 20% of the spoils of war belonging to Mohammed, not taking unbelievers as friends and allies, etc. Since they are committed to the beliefs of Islam radicalisation is just one step away from them. I see some of them as freinds, but they could easily be convinced not to take me as their friend.

This is why we don't have millions of jihadis. Had the majority of Muslims been Arabs who read and understand what they read, this would be a very different world.

This is how I have it: Muslim --> more knowledgeable about the Koran, Sira and Hadith --> the stronger the conviction--> the more likely to follow its comands --> the more likely to carry out the command than average person who is less knowledgeable about Islamic history and scripture and less conviced --> the more informed the Muslims and the more convinced of it being true --> the more likey they are to carry out the comands --> the more they should be seen as a threat.

The 1.6 B are not aware of what the Koran tells them to do. Remember that the majority of Muslims don't speak Arabic and so cannot read the Koran in its original and therefore rely on translations. From all my Muslim friends only 2 or 3 have read the Koran are unaware of the verses about having sex with married women, the 20% of the spoils of war belonging to Mohammed, not taking unbelievers as friends and allies, etc. Since they are committed to the beliefs of Islam radicalisation is just one step away from them. I see some of them as freinds, but they could easily be convinced not to take me as their friend.

This is why we don't have millions of jihadis. Had the majority of Muslims been Arabs who read and understand what they read, this would be a very different world.

This is how I have it: Muslim --> more knowledgeable about the Koran, Sira and Hadith --> the stronger the conviction--> the more likely to follow its comands --> the more likely to carry out the command than average person who is less knowledgeable about Islamic history and scripture and less conviced --> the more informed the Muslims and the more convinced of it being true --> the more likey they are to carry out the comands --> the more they should be seen as a threat.

Well, I think the conversation has run its course. I enjoyed it. Thank you.

And compare the number of Christians that kill in the name of Jesus to those Muslims that kill in the name of their God.

Give Islam about 500 years and a reformation and they might be where Christians are now, maybe.

Lol the invasion of Iraq was pushed by Bush as a message from God. Hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis dead.

And compare the number of Christians that kill in the name of Jesus to those Muslims that kill in the name of their God.

Give Islam about 500 years and a reformation and they might be where Christians are now, maybe.

I call for an absolute and complete shutdown of all sales of the New Testament, until we get to the bottom of these quotes and edit them appropriately.

Unlike other religions, Christianity does not stand for violence and any such language suggesting it, needs to be removed IMMEDIATELY and COMPLETELY!

I call for an absolute and complete shutdown of all sales of the New Testament, until we get to the bottom of these quotes and edit them appropriately.

Unlike other religions, Christianity does not stand for violence and any such language suggesting it, needs to be removed IMMEDIATELY and COMPLETELY!

Don't need to Christians have advanced enough not to act on or support acts like this in the name of Christ or God.

There are some small examples of violence (now days anyway) but compared to Islam now it's very small and with very little support.

I was ready for a chuckle, but I'm disappointed with many of those "quotes" are either horribly paraphrased or not offensive at all.

These ancient verses do not change the fact that many Muslims today behave like wild animals...

are they burning witches in africa, electing bigots to the us presidency and setting murder per state records all over south america... oh no, thats your lot.

are they burning witches in africa, electing bigots to the us presidency and setting murder per state records all over south america... oh no, thats your lot.

They have been doing much worse than that, and on a much more widespread and organized basis in the name Islam...

and LOL at calling Trump a bigot...no group has been more intolerant of other points of view than the left in recent years...

They have been doing much worse than that, and on a much more widespread and organized basis in the name Islam...

and LOL at calling Trump a bigot...no group has been more intolerant of other points of view than the left in recent years...
Ah yes when you call all Mexicans rapists (and they're more Christian than you guys) we need to stop and accept that view point. When you guys propose registering my friend who hasn't set foot in a mosque, drinks heavily on weekends, eats pork, and can't even speak arabic to a Muslim registry because his last name is hassan, we can't object. We must tolerate intolerance

Ah yes when you call all Mexicans rapists (and they're more Christian than you guys) we need to stop and accept that view point. When you guys propose registering my friend who hasn't set foot in a mosque, drinks heavily on weekends, eats pork, and can't even speak arabic to a Muslim registry because his last name is hassan, we can't object. We must tolerate intolerance

"They're more Christian than you guys"...what does that even mean?

You know that he did not call all mexicans rapists...

And you also know that there is not going to be a Muslim registry...he does want to more properly vet refugees from places like Syria, I fail to see how that makes him a bigot though...

Evil ideologies need to be highlighted and stamped out.

There is one religion in particular that has the highest death total in history, the highest current national murder rates in history, a legacy of paedophilia and the highest genocide rate in history.

If only we could pin point the evil scriptures that are making people do all these evil things...

Here, let me help you in the good fight, fellow sherdoggers.

Tonight I bring you, 164 evil verses, from the new testament.

skepticsannotatedbible.com
Jesus_c88fad_2120864.jpg

Don't need to Christians have advanced enough not to act on or support acts like this in the name of Christ or God.

There are some small examples of violence (now days anyway) but compared to Islam now it's very small and with very little support.

You're so completely wrong, the Pope's head would be spinning for weeks if he read the nonsense you wrote.

The atrocitities committed by Christians all over the world and covered up by the church and MSM is disgusting.

Seiger, who is very smart and well spoken, has literally put the evidence in front of you, and you still dispute it.

Moar like BLINDshadow amirite?

You're so completely wrong, the Pope's head would be spinning for weeks if he read the nonsense you wrote.

The atrocitities committed by Christians all over the world and covered up by the church and MSM is disgusting.

Seiger, who is very smart and well spoken, has literally put the evidence in front of you, and you still dispute it.

Moar like BLINDshadow amirite?

Everything we need to know is in the fact you actually wrote the 3rd paragraph.

The church did a lot of very bad shit in God's name in the past but we are talking about now in say the last 50 or so years or maybe 100 or more years.

Back