164 Evil Verses... from the New Testament

I like how you portray these terrorist acts by Muzzies as "feeble" attacks that have killed thousands in the West in the past decade. There are millions of Asians living in Europe and North America. The West has bombed their home countries, meddled in their affairs and even colonized their lands previously, and yet they're considered the model minority. Not only that, we imposed discriminatory policies and taxes on them, and still they thrived. They work hard and keep to themselves in general. As a result they're the most successful racial group anywhere they go. Where are the reports of Asian immigrants committing mass rape on New Years Eve? Oh right they're too busy making better lives for themselves.

On the other hand you have the Muzzies, who feels oppressed and justified because the West wronged them. At the same time, nearly every terrorist attack that took place in Europe by followers of Religion of Peace. They're also heavily dependent on welfare, poorly educated and have the highest rate of crime per capita out of all racial groups in Europe. It's time to ditch the political correctness and admit to yourself that some cultures are superior to others. When something is superior, naturally there are cultures that are inferior.

Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with 911, and he shouldn't have been removed. We shouldn't have touched Gaddafi or destabilize Assad either. However, Muzzies have been attacking the West for centuries. Muslims enslaved over half a million Europeans from their slaver raids that finally ended in the 16th century. Even the Crusades were a direct response to Islamic aggression towards Christian kingdoms in the Middle East. The clash between the West and Islam is nothing new. The fact is that Islam is fundamentally incompatible with Western values.

Now I fully support leaving the Muzzies alone in their homelands, cut off all aids and let them kill each other. The problem is that they're too trying to get away from their shitty society, but they can't leave their shit values behind. The real absurdity from your extreme left is treating everyone the same as if they are all equals. They're not, and Muzzies do not belong here.

I see you went on.

I will agree with you, treating everyone the same as if they are all equals is silly.

Which is exactly what you do when you pigeon-hole 1.4 billion people as all the same. What's worse is using the worst elements of the 1.4 billion to paste it on all of them.

Which is why we will not agree on this subject.

I'm pretty hardcore left when it comes to foreign affairs as conventional people describe it. You have to be mentally retarded to think wars are done for humanitarian reasons as opposed to power and greed. I don't really view that as a leftist view to be honest, it is really the only conclusion people that study it seriously come to. It becomes extra apparent that after a group of predominantly Saudis training in jungle gyms in Afghanistan cause a war in Iraq after.

To answer your question, fundamentalist Muslims like any fundamentalist religious people are extremely poorly educated and stupid. Give them guns and lack of power and it gets worse. I mean, believing in God is pretty dumb, then using it as a war tool as it often is is beyond a recipe for disaster. I have always advocated for the complete annihilation of ISIS (feel free to search my post history) because they cannot be dealt with any other way. That being said, the Sherdog habit of posting every crime a Muslim commits, and giving carte blanche to other people's crimes and how bad their own government's shit smells in these things is very annoying and taints the decent people out there who happen to be of that faith but are good, reasonable people just trying to live life and raise a happy family like the rest of us. Believe it or not, there are many of them out there.
So you agree Fundamentalist Muslims (the ones immigrating en masse to EU) do not culturally fit is bad and will be a major disaster with massive conflicts in the coming years?

So you agree Fundamentalist Muslims (the ones immigrating en masse to EU) do not culturally fit is bad and will be a major disaster with massive conflicts in the coming years?

I think under normal circumstances it is not a good idea for a nation to take in such a large amount of foreigners in a short period of time. I think Sherdog on the whole over-estimates what percentage of Muslims are fundamentalist or are willing to violently act on their beliefs and certainly patrolling far right websites do not help. And culturally it is of course a huge adjustment. I don't know what consitutes a "major" disaster and massive conflicts constitutes. I certainly don't think Sharia Law is coming to Europe.

On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if there were some stupid murders that will be sensationalized like an honor killing (while if some Polish guy kills someone over a few bucks that won't be newsworthy).

But the trifecta of Iraq/Syria/Libya and the fucktards in Turkey and Saudi Arabia and the emergence of ISIS have made this an extraordinary circumstance. The EU partially made its own bed with Libya, but we really did more than our share to fuck up Iraq and Syria. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

PV1RY.gif

I made this gif years ago 8]

A bunch of those are not really "evil"

You should change the thread title to "some mildly harsh Verses from the New Testament "

I'm pretty hardcore left when it comes to foreign affairs as conventional people describe it. You have to be mentally retarded to think wars are done for humanitarian reasons as opposed to power and greed. I don't really view that as a leftist view to be honest, it is really the only conclusion people that study it seriously come to. It becomes extra apparent that after a group of predominantly Saudis training in jungle gyms in Afghanistan cause a war in Iraq after.

To answer your question, fundamentalist Muslims like any fundamentalist religious people are extremely poorly educated and stupid. Give them guns and lack of power and it gets worse. I mean, believing in God is pretty dumb, then using it as a war tool as it often is is beyond a recipe for disaster. I have always advocated for the complete annihilation of ISIS (feel free to search my post history) because they cannot be dealt with any other way. That being said, the Sherdog habit of posting every crime a Muslim commits, and giving carte blanche to other people's crimes and how bad their own government's shit smells in these things is very annoying and taints the decent people out there who happen to be of that faith but are good, reasonable people just trying to live life and raise a happy family like the rest of us. Believe it or not, there are many of them out there.
I suggest that you at least read:

"Education, Poverty, Political Violence, and Terrorism: Is there a Causal Connection?" (National Bureau of Economic Research, July 2002), economists Alan Kruger of Princeton University in the U.S. and Jitka Maleckova of Charles University in Prague

They conclude that any connection between poverty, education, and terrorism is, at best, indirect, complicated, and probably quite weak. So the myth that these terrorists are poorly educated and stupid is more or less without merit.

Many researchers have reached the same conclusion:

Marc Sageman (terrorist expert) writes in his book Understanding Terror Networks, “were generally middle-class, educated young men from caring and religious families, who grew up with strong positive values of religion, spirituality and concern for their communities.”

Will you stop with this troll shit. You actually arent helping our side get back into power at all you are just making us look stupid. In 2016 in the west I wonder which type of religious zealot is most likely to kill you ? The fact that a lot of liberals cant answer that question honestly is why we ended up out on our ass.
tumblr_o3hexsk9Cn1v7b3j5o2_250.gif

Oh here comes Pedo Mohammed's defender. How cute that you assume I'm a Christian when I'm one of the loudest atheists on here.

I don't recall Christians, as silly as I think religions are, worshiping a figure known for molesting kids. Muzzies on the other hand, hold Pedo Mohammed as the perfect human being and messenger of Allah. In fact, they love that genocidal desert pedo so much that it is forbidden to draw his image. You know what I dislike more than pedo worshipers? Apologists for Islamic crimes. In essence, Islam is the cancer cell and these apologists are the AIDS that prevents society from effectively controlling cancer growth.

Want to know what societal AIDS looks like? Check the mirror.

sherdog, the place where posting off topic, bigoted, illogical, (incidently medically retarded) horseshit = not trolling.

lol.

tumblr_ofvzcef7nh1sfj44oo1_500.gif

"I just posted 164 verses of evil direct from your holy book."

0pXVILD.gif

"but islam is worse"

^ American Christian Right ITT.

Evil ideologies need to be highlighted and stamped out.

There is one religion in particular that has the highest death total in history, the highest current national murder rates in history, a legacy of paedophilia and the highest genocide rate in history.

If only we could pin point the evil scriptures that are making people do all these evil things...

Here, let me help you in the good fight, fellow sherdoggers.

Tonight I bring you, 164 evil verses, from the new testament.

skepticsannotatedbible.com
Neat.
Would you do Jews next?
Have you done Islam?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back