164 Evil Verses... from the New Testament

Of course. Sherdog is the place where Islamic scholars congregate.
I'm sure the drivers of the trucks that killed dozens over in France and Germany were shouting Hallelujah behind the wheels.

I'm sure the drivers of the trucks that killed dozens over in France and Germany were shouting Hallelujah behind the wheels.

I'm sure when we were shock and awing Iraq after making up they had WMDs the pilots where shouting Allahu Akbar.

I'm sure when we were shock and awing Iraq after making up they had WMDs the pilots where shouting Allahu Akbar.
So the Muzzies are flooding Europe, engaging in rape and terrorist acts to revenge Iraq? Sounds suspiciously like "but the Crusades" argument.

So the Muzzies are flooding Europe, engaging in rape and terrorist acts to revenge Iraq? Sounds suspiciously like "but the Crusades" argument.

So the non-muzzies flooding Iraq with bombs an act of revenge for what Saudis did while in Afghanistan? Sounds suspiciously like "but 9-11" argument.

So the non-muzzies flooding Iraq with bombs an act of revenge for what Saudis did while in Afghanistan? Sounds suspiciously like "but 9-11" argument.
Nobody said Iraq was a smart decision, but the fact remains that Muslims are flooding to the West to escape their shitty society, not the other way around. I'm all for leaveing secular dictators alone to keep the Muslims in place. In fact, I will go ahead and say the world would likely be a better place if the Muzzies suddenly evaporated tomorrow.

Typical conservative Christian responses in reply to this thread. Trying to shut down conversation and deflect criticism of Christianity with the typical "But Islam" responses.

Exact same method the regressive left use to try silence criticisms of Islam.

Nobody said Iraq was a smart decision, but the fact remains that Muzzies are flooding to the West to escape their shitty society, not the other way around. I'm all for leaveing secular dictators alone to keep the Muzzies in place. In fact, I will go ahead and say the world would likely be a better place if the Muzzies suddenly evaporated tomorrow.

People from the third world have been trying to get into the first world from all creeds and backgrounds. Central America, India, China, East Europe. It is not the least bit unique to Muslims. It does get accelerated though when proxy wars or massive bombing campaigns are going on.

People from the third world have been trying to get into the first world from all creeds and backgrounds. Central America, India, China, East Europe. It is not the least bit unique to Muslims. It does get accelerated though when proxy wars or massive bombing campaigns are going on.
Those damn Chinese, Indian and Latin Americans plowing down crowds with their trucks or smashing planes into skyscrapers or what?

Typical conservative Christian responses in reply to this thread. Trying to shut down conversation and deflect criticism of Christianity with the typical "But Islam" responses.

True. 7 million tonnes of bombs dropped in Vietnam. 100,000s of bombs dropped in Iraq under false pretenses of WMDs. Elect guy who says "we should have taken their oil". Own government teams with Mujihadeen.

No dramas. It's just an ooooops... but somebody drove a car into a market or raped someone in Europe! Now that is the great humanitarian disaster of the big bad refugees... the refugees are doing more damage to the world than the military industrial complex according to Sherdog.

Last edited:
Those damn Chinese, Indian and Latin Americans plowing down crowds with their trucks or smashing planes into skyscrapers or what?

As a matter of statistics, some must have committed some crimes. Post world war 2 I am sure some people that emigrated would have fought alongside the Nazis. Of course, most didn't. Just like the vast majority of the millions of refugees today haven't committed crimes either.

As a matter of statistics, some must have committed some crimes. Post world war 2 I am sure some people that emigrated would have fought alongside the Nazis. Of course, most didn't. Just like the vast majority of the millions of refugees today haven't committed crimes either.
Quit dodging the question. Name some Korean or Vietnamese terrorist attacks that killed thousands in the West. We bombed those two places much harder than Muzzies got bombed, so where are the screaming Asian guys demanding Buddhist laws?

So fundamentalist Muslims hate "us" because of Iraq? Fundamentalist Muslims do not culturally integrate well because of a false pretense of WMDs in Iraq?

Or... fundamentalist Muslims hate us and cannot integrate culturally because their religion is from the 6th century and they grow up learning his disturbing religion which has not gone through a Renaissance and a true modern enlightenment.

Sorry bud, I understand you are hardcore left but I don't think you really understand that no matter what, culturally we don't assimilate well and they are groomed from a very old age of thinking.

Quit dodging the question. Name some Korean or Vietnamese terrorist attacks that killed thousands in the West. We bombed those two places much harder than Muzzies got bombed, so where are the screaming Asian guys demanding Buddhist laws?

Listen to the absurdity of your position. We committed massive bombing campaigns creating absolutely enormous humanitarian disasters, but since the Koreans and Vietnamese didn't conduct attacks on American or European soil against the west we are innocent and cool and Muslims are awful people because of their feeble attacks. Preposterous. If there is any thing your "question" would answer by the way it is phrased, is that the Vietnamese and Koreans are way nicer and civilized than Muslim or Christian nations. Damn, the Vietnamese were busy fighting French assholes as they didnt attack in France either.

That is ethnocentric absurdity at its finest. I'm not dodging the question -- it is just lunacy to think it is a highly relevant question. I don't recall Saddam Hussein or any Iraqi attacking the west before we decided we had to go to war with them. You and many others really don't care about punishing the people that perpetuated the unnecessary and decetiful war on false pretenses, yet are obsessed with any petty crime in comparison conducted by a Muslim. While you may not realize it, that in itself is a rather fanatical view to dismiss such a colossal violation.

So fundamentalist Muslims hate "us" because of Iraq? Fundamentalist Muslims do not culturally integrate well because of a false pretense of WMDs in Iraq?

Or... fundamentalist Muslims hate us and cannot integrate culturally because their religion is from the 6th century and they grow up learning his disturbing religion which has not gone through a Renaissance and a true modern enlightenment.

Sorry bud, I understand you are hardcore left but I don't think you really understand that no matter what, culturally we don't assimilate well and they are groomed from a very old age of thinking.

I'm pretty hardcore left when it comes to foreign affairs as conventional people describe it. You have to be mentally retarded to think wars are done for humanitarian reasons as opposed to power and greed. I don't really view that as a leftist view to be honest, it is really the only conclusion people that study it seriously come to. It becomes extra apparent that after a group of predominantly Saudis training in jungle gyms in Afghanistan cause a war in Iraq after.

To answer your question, fundamentalist Muslims like any fundamentalist religious people are extremely poorly educated and stupid. Give them guns and lack of power and it gets worse. I mean, believing in God is pretty dumb, then using it as a war tool as it often is is beyond a recipe for disaster. I have always advocated for the complete annihilation of ISIS (feel free to search my post history) because they cannot be dealt with any other way. That being said, the Sherdog habit of posting every crime a Muslim commits, and giving carte blanche to other people's crimes and how bad their own government's shit smells in these things is very annoying and taints the decent people out there who happen to be of that faith but are good, reasonable people just trying to live life and raise a happy family like the rest of us. Believe it or not, there are many of them out there.

Listen to the absurdity of your position. We committed massive bombing campaigns creating absolutely enormous humanitarian disasters, but since the Koreans and Vietnamese didn't conduct attacks on American or European soil against the west we are innocent and cool and Muslims are awful people because of their feeble attacks. Preposterous. If there is any thing your "question" would answer by the way it is phrased, is that the Vietnamese and Koreans are way nicer and civilized than Muslim or Christian nations. Damn, the Vietnamese were busy fighting French assholes as they didnt attack in France either.

That is ethnocentric absurdity at its finest. I'm not dodging the question -- it is just lunacy to think it is a highly relevant question. I don't recall Saddam Hussein or any Iraqi attacking the west before we decided we had to go to war with them. You and many others really don't care about punishing the people that perpetuated the unnecessary and decetiful war on false pretenses, yet are obsessed with any petty crime in comparison conducted by a Muslim. While you may not realize it, that in itself is a rather fanatical view to dismiss such a colossal violation.
I like how you portray these terrorist acts by Muslims as "feeble" attacks that have killed thousands in the West in the past decade. There are millions of Asians living in Europe and North America. The West has bombed their home countries, meddled in their affairs and even colonized their lands previously, and yet they're considered the model minority. Not only that, we imposed discriminatory policies and taxes on them, and still they thrived. They work hard and keep to themselves in general. As a result they're the most successful racial group anywhere they go. Where are the reports of Asian immigrants committing mass rape on New Years Eve? Oh right they're too busy making better lives for themselves.

On the other hand you have the Muzzies, who feels oppressed and justified because the West wronged them. At the same time, nearly every terrorist attack that took place in Europe by followers of Religion of Peace. They're also heavily dependent on welfare, poorly educated and have the highest rate of crime per capita out of all racial groups in Europe. It's time to ditch the political correctness and admit to yourself that some cultures are superior to others. When something is superior, naturally there are cultures that are inferior.

Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with 911, and he shouldn't have been removed. We shouldn't have touched Gaddafi or destabilize Assad either. However, Muslims have been attacking the West for centuries. Muslims enslaved over half a million Europeans from their slaver raids that finally ended in the 16th century. Even the Crusades were a direct response to Islamic aggression towards Christian kingdoms in the Middle East. The clash between the West and Islam is nothing new. The fact is that Islam is fundamentally incompatible with Western values.

Now I fully support leaving the Muslims alone in their homelands, cut off all aids and let them kill each other. The problem is that they're too trying to get away from their shitty society, but they can't leave their shit values behind. The real absurdity from your extreme left is treating everyone the same as if they are all equals. They're not, and Muslims do not belong here.

Last edited:
I even got mah side boo Tomi Lahren to post a article that was posted from Sherdog LOL! She posted it after I sent it to her. The only way she got the link was literally from opening up a Sherdog thread and reading it!!

HYXVnWE.gif
Never heard of her bro. Does she have nudes?

I like how you portray these terrorist acts by Muzzies as "feeble" attacks that have killed thousands in the West in the past decade. There are millions of Asians living in Europe and North America. The West has bombed their home countries, meddled in their affairs and even colonized their lands previously, and yet they're considered the model minority. Not only that, we imposed discriminatory policies and taxes on them, and still they thrived. They work hard and keep to themselves in general. As a result they're the most successful race group anywhere they go. Where are the reports of Asian immigrants committing mass rape on New Years Eve? Oh right they're too busy making better lives for themselves.

On the other hand you have the Muzzies, who feels oppressed and justified because the West wronged them. At the same time, nearly every terrorist attack that took place in Europe by followers of Religion of Peace. They're also heavily dependent on welfare, poorly educated and have the highest rate of crime per capita out of all racial groups in Europe. It's time to ditch the political correctness and admit to yourself that some cultures are superior to others. Not all cultures are created the same, and Muzzies are essentially the bottom feeders when it comes to modern society.

Because they are feeble. You do realize that even the grand atrocity of 9-11 is a drop in the bucket of political violence in the last 100 years. I know we stand up and remember the victims, but if people in other places did the same, they would never have a chance to sit.

I'm with you, I think it is wonderful how Asians have integrated into north american society and commend their general attitude.

Regarding your last part, I think you should be consistent. You are also describing blacks in America. I know Muslims aren't a race, but your point stands. I think it is your duty to make a thread about every time some black person, disproportiionatley violent, poorly educated, dependent on welfare does something negative. To put a cherry on top of it, we can blame Obama for the black bottom feeders actions.

christianity is fine

Back