16 year old beats elite women

Do we know for a fact that he was a JV scrub, though? I've been doing a little investigating and there's a pleasantly plump Brandon Sotomayor competing at 264 lbs (!) at the 2013 Junior Nationals. It looks like this same guy. Not sure what the age range is for that tourney, but if he's competing there would he be considered good enough to have earned a spot wrestling collegiately?

I only ask cuz with a user name like yours it stands to reason you'd have a better idea how that would work.

Junior nationals is freestyle, different than collegiate style, also making it to junior nationals doesn't mean much, just means you were best in the state at freestyle, at heavyweight he probably little to no comp at his state since most kids are doing football camps

LMAO Tenis kids don't get punched in face..

but yeah, feel free to spread your scientific research, sherdog boys..

15 year old and he isn't even going 100% and muscles through every takedown attempt after letting her initiate, pretty much sums it up

Ok there is more music clip footage and photo montage footage then fight footage but i will bite...
Neither looks to be going 100% in the limited footage there is.

Also judging from the very little footage there actually is the Kid would have been subed in the first 10 secs prob with Guillotine had she gone for it...but its a wrestling match so I guess you go for different moves and techniques when the rule sets are different where you would not have had it been a different rule set.

Either way it looks like there is only about 30 secs of total footage of a session that prob lasted way longer then that. In that 30 secs she takes his back at 1:12-1:15 and somehow that is her getting rag dolled?

She then takes him down and gets his back again at 2:17 after he has a hold of her leg in a single leg attempt. Although i agree he slips out fast.
2:28 was a very slick and nice move by him to take her back, which she then gets out of pretty fast herself.

None of this is the definition of getting rag dolled...not sure what you guys saw in this super short footage of actual rolling.

in track and field the women's world records are usually about the same as the 13-14 year old boys world records.

Prime Lesnar or Carwin annihilate 95-99% of the women out there. They are too big and powerful for the vast majority of women.

dc_zps2f4ca374.gif

Some 16 years old are basically fully grown-up for all intents and purpose, some barely reached puberty, so it all depends.

15 year old and he isn't even going 100% and muscles through every takedown attempt after letting her initiate, pretty much sums it up

At one point he had her picked up entirely...by accident, and had to gently place her down on the mat. And christ...when that hiptoss doesn't work...

You do realize that she could have subbed him a handful of times if she wanted, right? She had the lock, and simply let it go, cause it was a wrestling match.

Some sherdoggers could use a sparring session with Ronda to understand how useless in combat they are compared to her, even with all their strenght and masculinity.

You do realize that she could have subbed him a handful of times if she wanted, right? She had the lock, and simply let it go, cause it was a wrestling match.

exactly. "it was a wrestling match". Kid was professional and kept it in the boundaries of the rule set and dominated.

thanks for playing.

except she wouldnt because he could literally pick her up and slam her down, which he proved a couple times

Junior nationals is freestyle, different than collegiate style, also making it to junior nationals doesn't mean much, just means you were best in the state at freestyle, at heavyweight he probably little to no comp at his state since most kids are doing football camps

Interesting. Is the American wrestling base free or folk-style in high school?

in track and field the women's world records are usually about the same as the 13-14 year old boys world records.

Please dude.

stop talking out of your arse.

the 5 fastest women at this years IAAF world championships were fast enough to qualify for the IAAF world youth championship 100m final.

Women top results

http://www.iaaf.org/competitions/ia...aaf-world-championships-4875/100-metres/women

under 17 males top finals results
http://www.iaaf.org/competitions/ia...2015-5408/results/men/100-metres/final/result

The female world record time is fast enough to medal at most under 17 comps.

So the best boys have to be men b4 they can beat the best women with the exception of about 6-7 boys in the entire world. GTFO out of here with your 13-14 year old crap.

do some research before you post pls.

Apparently the bench press record for a 130lb female is 264lb.

http://koin.com/2014/04/16/world-champ-nurses-lift-weights/

More than an untrained guy could lift, but achievable for literally any bro who puts in a few months hard work and buys a few tubs of supplements.

lol no.
Being able to bench press 260lbs at 130lb puts males into the advanced-elite category of lifting according to EVERY strength standard I can find online.
Sorry your average "bro" can train his whole life and not achieve these numbers.

http://www.exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/StrengthStandards.html

http://strengthlevel.com/strength-standards

Last edited:
lol no.
Being able to bench press 260lbs at 130lb puts males into the advanced-elite category of lifting according to EVERY strength standard I can find online.
Sorry your average "bro" can train his whole life and not achieve these numbers.

http://www.exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/StrengthStandards.html

http://strengthlevel.com/strength-standards

To be fair, your average bro is closer to 200 pounds than 130 and in that case 260 is very attainable. Not saying your average bro can bench this, not even sure that my definition of a bro as an ordinary North American gym rat is valid, but it's nothing crazy and there are a ton of bigger guys that can do this as a warmup set of 10.

Just not at 130 pounds. That's extremely impressive for a manlet to be lifting that much, much less a woman.

The average gym bro doesn't weigh 130lb. I don't think I've ever seen any men that small at the gym I go to.

its not the point.
If you are going to shit on women for their athletic "failures" then at least compare them to equivalent weight classes of to men.

so how much does the average bro weigh?

In the 198lb weight class April Mathis i believe hold the world record for Raw Bench at 430lbs

That is still considered Elite level for men

In fact all the world records in every weight class for bench that women hold are in the Elite category for men.

Know what you are talking about before you post.

No one is saying that the most elite men are not far greater then the most elite women in almost every sport (maybe gymnastics is one of the very very few exceptions).
The point is the most elite Women are more capable then even advanced male competitors in a lot of sports.

Know what you are talking about before you post.

No one is saying that the most elite men are not far greater then the most elite women in almost every sport (maybe gymnastics is one of the very very few exceptions).
The point is the most elite Women are more capable then even advanced male competitors in a lot of sports.

I guess that depends on your definition of advanced. For 198 pound pro power lifters, that's a decent bench, but far from record breaking. It's absolutely amazing for any regular male, let alone a female. Elite females are better than your average male at any given sport, but I wouldn't generally rank them above advanced males, at least by my subjective definition of it.

Way to actually analyze the facts and research your points, btw. It's refreshing to see.

Back