16 year old beats elite women

I guess that depends on your definition of advanced. For 198 pound pro power lifters, that's a decent bench, but far from record breaking. It's absolutely amazing for any regular male, let alone a female. Elite females are better than your average male at any given sport, but I wouldn't generally rank them above advanced males, at least by my subjective definition of it.

Way to actually analyze the facts and research your points, btw. It's refreshing to see.

There is no doubt that at the top of pretty much every sport females can not compete with the EQUIVALENT males.
I don't think even the most chivalrous white knights that has a shred of intelligence could argue that in good faith.

The point though is ppl underestimate how good true elite female competitors (in a deep talent pool of athletes) really are when you put their achievement into context of what an average joe can do even if they dedicated their life to training the same sport.

Above I used power lifting. 90% of men can train all there lives in power lifting and still not put up those numbers (by weight class).

We can look at athletics and the 100m sprint times women achieve.

The world record is 10.49 for females.

While the most elite men are faster then this the point is that this is still incredibly fast by any standard.
99% of men in the world can train their whole lives and still not break into the 10 sec bracket.

Again a little more context.

In the 40 odd years of NFL history only approx 80 players have been documented to be able to run the 100m sprint in under 10.7 seconds.

That is not drawing from an average population sample, that is drawing from a sample of elite male athletes and still the % of athletes that can run close to the top female sprinters (some faster) is very low considering the 10's of thousands of players have come and gone in the NFL over the last 40 years.

Ppl need to understand these statistics and when making arguments about weather an average "bro" with a couple months of training could beat a true elite female athlete.
Its simply not going to happen.

Sorry quick edit.
My definition of advanced athletes are ppl that are serious "hobby" competitors. Lots of ppl put a lot of training hours part time into their respective passion but are nowhere near professionals nor are they good enough to be. A lot of gym junkies/rats fall into this category.

Elite athletes are athletes that compete at the highest level of a sport or make a true living from their sport if its professional.

EG. Olympic qualifying (regardless of placement),ATP tennis tour Pros, NFL, NBA and European/Asian Basket ball leagues, Top tier Soccer leagues in almost every country in the world and even some second tier and third tier soccer leagues (like in England,Italy, Germany etc) are all elite level athletes.
These are Men that either make a great living professionally or compete at the top level of amateur competition b/c the sports are not professional (like athletics,Swimming, power/weight lifting etc which you can only really get endorsements from).

I don't expect female elite competitors to be able to compete with men at that level of comp.

Also you can not compare the top female athletes in sports like soccer, Basket ball b/c they are really just amateurs and the depth of talent is no where near the depth of talent for female sports like Tennis, Athletics, swimming etc.

Last edited:
There is no doubt that at the top of pretty much every sport females can not compete with the EQUIVALENT males.
I don't think even the most chivalrous white knights that has a shred of intelligence could argue that in good faith.

The point though is ppl underestimate how good true elite female competitors (in a deep talent pool of athletes) really are when you put their achievement into context of what an average joe can do even if they dedicated their life to training the same sport.

Above I used power lifting. 90% of men can train all there lives in power lifting and still not put up those numbers (by weight class).

Strongly disagreed. With equal effort, training, steroids, a man should always put up higher powerlifting numbers unless he is disabled or abnormal.

Strongly disagreed. With equal effort, training, steroids, a man should always put up higher powerlifting numbers unless he is disabled or abnormal.

You have no fucking idea what your are talking about.
and lol at steroids....ok mate no worries keep dreaming.

You have no fucking idea what your are talking about.
and lol at steroids....ok mate no worries keep dreaming.

What do u mean? Aren't men stronger than genetically? With equal effort and training, a man should always be stronger. how am I wrong?

What do u mean? Aren't men stronger than genetically? With equal effort and training, a man should always be stronger. how am I wrong?

depends on the 'man' and whether or not he is a ginger.

WOW ok i will bite

The AVERAGE man is stronger then a Female.
Also the male genetics leads to more potential then the female genetics for physical activity.

So at the top of the food chain in almost every sport yes the BEST men are better then the BEST women.

That does not mean that every man is capable of beating the BEST women just b/c they have a dick and balls.

The best female sprinters while not being able to compete against the best male sprinters still smoke 99% of all males no matter how hard they train.
Its about genetic potential.

I hope that was not too confusing.

hes talking about being stronger, not faster bro. do u even lift?

hes talking about being stronger, not faster bro. do u even lift?

B/c sprinters are weak.

da8b4-Shawn_Crawford_RELAYS_vert.jpg

photo_1344023758097-1-0.jpg

It takes no strength and power to propel yourself at speeds of up to 40-44km/h....:confused::confused:

Do you even brain function.

Back