10 Countries With The Most Beautiful People

Girlfriend is german. Her diet is pretty much fast food and coca cola. Can't gain a pound.

Some uber genes or something.
I think I saw one fat person both of the times that I was in Germany, that was most likely a foreigner from the USA.

As a Canadian im honestly surprised Canada was in there. The men here are honestly better looking than the women. No homo of course.

I was expecting Sweden #1 because thats usually the stereotypical answer but thought this list would be littered with latin countries.

Depends where you are in Canada. Saskatchewan honestly has the hottest p4p women in Canada. All decendants of German/Russian/eastern European immigrants.

Depends where you are in Canada. Saskatchewan honestly has the hottest p4p women in Canada. All decendants of German/Russian/eastern European immigrants.

But don't go over to Greenland. They are grotesque.

As a Canadian im honestly surprised Canada was in there. The men here are honestly better looking than the women. No homo of course.

I was expecting Sweden #1 because thats usually the stereotypical answer but thought this list would be littered with latin countries.

Not at all I'm sure!

south-park-s04e05c06-what-a-gay-time-we-will-have-16x9.jpg

Some uber genes or something.
I think I saw one fat person both of the times that I was in Germany, that was most likely a foreigner from the USA.

Yeah it's weird. Her pops has horrid back and can barely walk, but he still a good body in his late 40s. Beer belly, but if he weren't a cripple i'm sure he could lose that in a month. Fucking rekt everyone swiming yesterday. Bastard

Russia, Ukraine(eastern bloc countries) and Scandinavia in general are going to top these lists. I might give certain parts of Russia the #1 spot.

It is uber weird.
I was talking to this tiny girl that was probably 40 kilos and she ate a schnitzel that was bigger than the huge plate it was on.
Not joking. Gurgled it down with some weissbier.

i think part of the reason is because most germans are physically active. they don't sit on their asses all day. i noticed this when i was there. they're always doing something active.

i think part of the reason is because most germans are physically active. they don't sit on their asses all day. i noticed this when i was there. they're always doing something active.

That is true.
Some parts also love their bicycles. They are almost crazy with it like the Danes (who are fit too).

Yeah it's weird. Her pops has horrid back and can barely walk, but he still a good body in his late 40s. Beer belly, but if he weren't a cripple i'm sure he could lose that in a month. Fucking rekt everyone swiming yesterday. Bastard

Just out of curiosity, as you are with a German fraulein, have you picked up any of the German language?
It seems like the people in the USA really have no interest in it.

I know that if I would get some exotic dame, I would forbid her to speak in anything other than mathematics and her native language (not strictly, but always willing to learn).

Uhm.. Yeah.. Germans are fat fucks according to the statistics, my personal experience and their own beer consumption.

Yeah, we can just call that place ugly Denmark.

Ugly, lazy, drink way worse, more aggressive, more suicidal, more STD's...
It is just bad.

Ugly, lazy, drink way worse, more aggressive, more suicidal, more STD's...
It is just bad.

Yeah, living in the arctic circle is probably depressing as fuck. And the inuit don't handle their alcohol too well.

I never understand how the US isn't higher when everybody from all over comes here. Maybe it's because I live in NYC but I meet hot as fuck women from all over the world.

Also, no Colombia? WTF?

Yeah, living in the arctic circle is probably depressing as fuck. And the inuit don't handle their alcohol too well.

And their freaking toilets are basically trash cans.
Why bother? Just pee and shit in the snow, in my opinion.

I never understand how the US isn't higher when everybody from all over comes here. Maybe it's because I live in NYC but I meet hot as fuck women from all over the world.

Also, no Colombia? WTF?

When you say it like that, they should make a list but of cities instead. That would be an interessting watch.

Medellin alone should make up for all the ugly people in Colombia. Also, this thread needs more pics

Some Medellin girls.

QDl7O1S.jpg

dj0d1D0.jpg

1OtU6tc.jpg

OJGQR9k.jpg

How the fuck is Canada and the US before France? Fat fucks vs the slimmest girls in Europe, I don't think so.

Back