10 Countries With The Most Beautiful People

Why would this rustle jimmies?

Take a look at the comment section on youtube.

Ofcourse it will russtle jimmies, people angry over not making the list etc. People angry that America is even making the list (yes that's a thing too) and the fact that America beats nations like Brazil.

There's a lot of Jimmy potential.

Last edited:
From my experience, Czech Republic and Korea hands down. It was obsene how many hot girls I saw in Prague.

Too white. Thankfully in the future pretty much every country will be diversified.

From my experience, Czech Republic and Korea hands down. It was obsene how many hot girls I saw in Prague.

I'm sorry bro, but if you think Korea is one of the prettiest countries, then I'm going to have to tell you to check your yellow privilege. Were you actually there for a while?

Some beautiful, beautiful people there, but as non-homogenized as that place is, you REALLY have to be into asian girls and guys to look into that sea of asian girls and guys think "Wow, what a jewel".
From my experience, a beautiful Korean (by a lot of western standards that may be ignorant and narrow) woman is up there as one of the most beautiful in the world, but that is an outlier. And those beautiful women are usually emulating western traits (I personally know korean girls who have gone through plastic surgery).

inb4DB

well, the list seems pretty lacking in diversity and even their video representation of each country is a little lame. There are a large amount of blacks in France, for example, as well as a lot of Arabs, and they're only shown in short segments. Maybe this is reflective of the percentage of the population. Same with the USA. Brazil is possibly the most diverse country in the world (i'm just guessing) and there were nothing but white and olive faces listed. Anderson's a handsome fuck imo.

For me it's just an arbitrary list and the idea that one country has better looking people when we're so globalized now is a silly argument, but for those who would take this seriously, maybe their jimmies would be in a twist.

Maybe it's a reflection of the people of those countries that got accepted, but more likely they just happen to be the people from those countries that are famous for their looks.

But I can see people would get rustled over it, people get rustled over everything, lol. But I was just thinking that people on here weren't that involved in such vanity that this would actually upset them, and would also be able to take it with a grain of salt cus of the way this list was compiled.

Maybe I'll get proven wrong though. I'll set the popcorn next to my microwave just in case.

Take a look at the comment section on youtube.

Ofcourse it will ursstle jimmies, people angry over not making the list etc. People angry that America is even making the list (yes that's a thing too) and the fact that America beats nations like Brazil.

There's a lot of Jimmy potential.

I would hope that the average comments on here are miles above the average YT comments though.

Lol at being angry at Murica being on the list. Only like 80% of all the pop/rockstars, movie stars, TV stars that everybody is swooning over come from there.

Being explosive and athletic must come at the sacrifice of looking good.
I can agree in Denmark, Norway and France, the women are often good looking.
I felt like Germany was missing. They have some nice ladies. Portugal too, but there are so many drunk and sleazy British there, that must have cost them dearly.

i agree that South Korea should not be on there. Flat face syndrome is too strong

I've had this thinking that people from Sweden and Norway are super hot. I've never met one in my life but I saw some 15 minute video about college kids there and since then I'm filled with imagination that they're all hot

I work at LAX and get to see people from all over the world. The flights that guarantee to have hot woman are Turkish Airlines, LAN (S. America ), Any flight from Mexico, Lufthansa(Germany). The worst in my opinion are Korean or Japanese flights.

Also I been to Romania and Turkey and both have beautiful woman. I was highly impressed by both.

My friends have told me that as well.
One co-worker of mine said that he drove all over the Czech Republic with his wife.
He said that at first he was confused by a bunch of hot women always waving at him, as he drove by.

He later found out that those were whores.
Too bad he had his wife with him.

Being explosive and athletic must come at the sacrifice of looking good.
I can agree in Denmark, Norway and France, the women are often good looking.
I felt like Germany was missing. They have some nice ladies. Portugal too, but there are so many drunk and sleazy British there, that must have cost them dearly.

Problem with athletic and explosiveness comes from social stigmas imo
If you asked most white women in front of their families who they'd rather fuck, they'd say Denzel over Tyrese.
But if they were in a room, no questions asked, alone, with the option in front them, that shit would sway 90% Tyrese.

Still a lot of weird stigma and subverted distrust of the dark skinned brothas out there.

Problem with athletic and explosiveness comes from social stigmas imo
If you asked most white women in front of their families who they'd rather fuck, they'd say Denzel over Tyrese.
But if they were in a room, no questions asked, alone, with the option in front them, that shit would sway 90% Tyrese.

Still a lot of weird stigma and subverted distrust of the dark skinned brothas out there.

Aren't you half and half?
You were some funny blend, or were you joking?
Scottish and explosive? Something like that.

well, the list seems pretty lacking in diversity and even their video representation of each country is a little lame. There are a large amount of blacks in France, for example, as well as a lot of Arabs, and they're only shown in short segments. Maybe this is reflective of the percentage of the population. Same with the USA. Brazil is possibly the most diverse country in the world (i'm just guessing) and there were nothing but white and olive faces listed. Anderson's a handsome fuck imo.

For me it's just an arbitrary list and the idea that one country has better looking people when we're so globalized now is a silly argument, but for those who would take this seriously, maybe their jimmies would be in a twist.

Not saying I agree with you but this list would of worked significantly better if they used the photos of the most popular users from each country. Using Celebrities is a bit silly. They must own the rights to photos users upload on their site.

Big city America is something to behold beauty wise though; it's all these small towns holding us down.

Aren't you half and half?
You were some funny blend, or were you joking?
Scottish and explosive? Something like that.

My dad is Akon black (Family origins are from the Congo, says an expensive ass test my aunt took), mom is Scottish. Dad's a handsome fuck imo.

My dad is Akon black (Family origins are from the Congo, says an expensive ass test my aunt took), mom is Scottish. Dad's a handsome fuck imo.

I've wanted to take the test.
Isn't it some mouth swap you post?
I don't know too much about one part of my family but the others are total-sex-crazy bastards.

Droplets of Native American, Prussian, German, Irish - my forefathers did not really seem to go after the locals.

Do you remember how much it costs? It could be fun to know a bit more.
If I turn out to have Jewish forefathers, I wonder if I have to join Oiler, Zoti and the rest of the Jewish internet defensive force and start messing with Nicky?

Not saying I agree with you but this list would of worked significantly better if they used the photos of the most popular users from each country. Using Celebrities is a bit silly. They must own the rights to photos users upload on their site.

Big city America is something to behold beauty wise though; it's all these small towns holding us down.

Would have been funny to see an MMA fighter get some limelight. Didn't we have a pic with some really good scoring in that thread?

...Brazil is possibly the most diverse country in the world (i'm just guessing) and there were nothing but white and olive faces listed. Anderson's a handsome fuck imo.

agreed. i've seen anderson up close in person, i was really surprised how elegant he is.

... They have some nice ladies. Portugal too, but there are so many drunk and sleazy British there, that must have cost them dearly.

i was very surprised that portugal was absent as well. some of the most beautiful people i have ever seen live here, and most of the average day to day people are striking as well.

I've wanted to take the test.
Isn't it some mouth swap you post?
I don't know too much about one part of my family but the others are total-sex-crazy bastards.

Droplets of Native American, Prussian, German, Irish - my forefathers did not really seem to go after the locals.

Do you remember how much it costs?
It could be fun to know a bit more.
If I turn out to have Jewish forefathers, I wonder if I have to join Oiler, Zoti and the rest of the Jewish internet defensive force and start messing with Nicky?

No idea, she just had it done over a long span of time and told us the results. She's retired rich and bored.

i was very surprised that portugal was absent as well. some of the most beautiful people i have ever seen live here, and most of the average day to day people are striking as well.

Absolutely.
I've been there a few times and the native women were often striking.
Seemed to be pretty jolly as well.
I have not been after the economic failure, but I hear that it is getting a bit better.

But man, I do not envy them with all the drunk British people, at certain places.
When I was in Albufeira, I was getting pretty tired of them.

I never wake up to anything but one time I woke up as someone was kicking at my door.
I went pretty berserk and ripped the door up and there was this drunk British girl lying on the hall floor.
She couldn't speak she was so drunk. That was just one incident. Then I got really drunk and two, really ugly British girls tried to drag me home with them. They almost had me.

Back