10 Countries With The Most Beautiful People

I should start my own country and get dat 100% admission rate.

yeah, she's awesome. you don't even know. thanks.

i grew up and lived most of my adult life in a midwestern cow town notorious for their college football program.

That does not tell me much except that I am going to call you cowboy, cowboy. Not Murican myself, so the football reference flew over my head high and fast.

Still, cool though. It's always interesting to hear the perspective of a foreigner living abroad. Especially in a land full of good looking peeps. My lil bro went on vacation to Portugal just yesterday.

$199 for the one my dad took (it was called "___&me", I forgot exactly what it was named, but something with '&me' at the end of the name, the first part was a number like 99 or something.). This was a couple years ago and it took about 4-6 weeks to get the results.

There are a few different companies that offer this now.

It showed a map (that we printed out) with blobbed areas of concentration of the origin where most people with your genes come from and also has a side list with the % of that area constitutes of your DNA. For example his had 3 major areas. Germany/Switzerland area, Mediterranean mostly centered on Italy , and England/Wales/Scotland. The blobs were pretty well defined, but they get hazier and less color-concentrated at the edges. It was fun

23 and me

23 and me

That's the one!

I was going to put 26 as a guess but then people would accuse me of having extra chromosomes if I got it wrong so I promptly deleted that guess with a quick edit

beauty is subjective

It's what they start their clip off with, but beautifulpeeps.com based this list mainly on the admission rate of both sexes for their site. So pretty interesting, IMO.

One thing I noticed when I lived in Argentina for a short period of time was, the women were absolutely gorgeous. Aside from being on a college campus here in the US, I don't think I've seen that many beautiful women consistently on a day by day basis.

One aspect though that i don't think is considered as much is the overweight population. In Argentina, you rarely saw someone that you would consider "very" overweight. Sure they were out there, but on average, they would certainly the minority.

Same thing here in the US. If you took away most of the very overweight people, you'd end up with a better/healthier looking population.

Where's Russia?

world_eng_map_07.gif

One thing I noticed when I lived in Argentina for a short period of time was, the women were absolutely gorgeous. Aside from being on a college campus here in the US, I don't think I've seen that many beautiful women consistently on a day by day basis.

One aspect though that i don't think is considered as much is the overweight population. In Argentina, you rarely saw someone that you would consider "very" overweight. Sure they were out there, but on average, they would certainly the minority.

Same thing here in the US. If you took away most of the very overweight people, you'd end up with a better/healthier looking population.

I think you are right. Typically for Sweden, or Scandinavia in general, is that we dont have many people that are overweight and it probably helps the overall impression out a lot.

scandinavia for the women, the mediterranean countries for the men.

yup, i have mostly mediterranean blood :)

Being explosive and athletic must come at the sacrifice of looking good.
I can agree in Denmark, Norway and France, the women are often good looking.
I felt like Germany was missing. They have some nice ladies. Portugal too, but there are so many drunk and sleazy British there, that must have cost them dearly.

i'm with you in regards to germany. there were so many hot german chicks when i visited. and they generally love american dudes. maybe the whole spying crap has changed that a bit lol

i'm with you in regards to germany. there were so many hot german chicks when i visited. and they generally love american dudes. maybe the whole spying crap has changed that a bit lol

It is amazing how fit they seem to be.
They only eat huge portions of sausage, schnitzel... and beer.
I don't know how they do it but it is working for them.
I even went to visit a certain company and the portions were crazy and the women seemed to gorge it all up.
Maybe they are like snakes. Just eat one huge meal a month?

I think you are right. Typically for Sweden, or Scandinavia in general, is that we dont have many people that are overweight and it probably helps the overall impression out a lot.

what helps sweden, and scandinavia as a whole, is that they have an exotic look that you don't really see anywhere else. the novelty-factor plays a huge role, in my opinion.

As a Canadian im honestly surprised Canada was in there. The men here are honestly better looking than the women. No homo of course.

I was expecting Sweden #1 because thats usually the stereotypical answer but thought this list would be littered with latin countries.

I even went to visit a certain company and the portions were crazy and the women seemed to gorge it all up.

haha, it's funny you mention the eating one huge meal. i eat one huge meal a day. i know it's strange, but i like it. though i doubt that most germans do that.

they do eat a ton of food, though. i remember visiting a friend in germany during the oktoberfest, and her family always has a table reserved for them as her father works at one of the beergardens (lowenbrau). it was all chicken, schnitzel, huge pastries, and beer-steins. man was that shit fun.

Girlfriend is german. Her diet is pretty much fast food and coca cola. Can't gain a pound.

haha, it's funny you mention the eating one huge meal. i eat one huge meal a day. i know it's strange, but i like it. though i doubt that most germans do that.

they do eat a ton of food, though. i remember visiting a friend in germany during the oktoberfest, and her family always has a table reserved for them as her father works at one of the beergardens (lowenbrau). it was all chicken, schnitzel, huge pastries, and beer-steins. man was that shit fun.

It is uber weird.
I was talking to this tiny girl that was probably 40 kilos and she ate a schnitzel that was bigger than the huge plate it was on.
Not joking. Gurgled it down with some weissbier.

Back