1. Sweden

Last edited:
Swedish women are the most exotic

16213_5feb14.jpg

More open minded and progressive swedish beauties

_82182015_feminist.jpg

So petty much White People

Ah, beautifulpeople.com.

Now that was a thread. One of the best of the year, that year.

If it's a BranDC alt i'm going to lel so hawrd

just going through everyone's post history to see where you two crossed paths.

Amazes me that the UK has such poor dental care that they cant make lists like this. There are many countries where there are hot women but the guys prevent them from making the list bc they are ugly. Like Russia, Colombia, Germany etc

Amazes me that the UK has such poor dental care that they cant make lists like this. There are many countries where there are hot women but the guys prevent them from making the list bc they are ugly. Like Russia, Colombia, Germany etc

Russian women are pretty top tier imo

My personal top 10 list would all be islands in the Caribbean. Well for women anyways, no idea where the good looking men are from.

My personal top 10 list would all be islands in the Caribbean. Well for women anyways, no idea where the good looking men are from.

Well if they were in the Caribbean, I'm sure you would have spotted them :D I joke I joke

Last edited:
Why would this rustle jimmies?

Why would this rustle jimmies?

well, the list seems pretty lacking in diversity and even their video representation of each country is a little lame. There are a large amount of blacks in France, for example, as well as a lot of Arabs, and they're only shown in short segments. Maybe this is reflective of the percentage of the population. Same with the USA. Brazil is possibly the most diverse country in the world (i'm just guessing) and there were nothing but white and olive faces listed. Anderson's a handsome fuck imo.

For me it's just an arbitrary list and the idea that one country has better looking people when we're so globalized now is a silly argument, but for those who would take this seriously, maybe their jimmies would be in a twist.

Back