10 Countries With The Most Beautiful People

Swedish women are the most exotic

16213_5feb14.jpg

Thread swerailed.

How the fuck is Canada and the US before France? Fat fucks vs the slimmest girls in Europe, I don't think so.

The study was conducted using a dating site specializing in Beutiful people. You're not seeing the avarage of every country, you're seeing the elite. The elite of America is probably pretty damn good.

IMO Finnish girls are on par with Swedish. Swedes have that rep though. But lol they aren't all hot.

Thread swerailed.

Seriously, all that dude does is whine about Sweden.

ooh. you dropped the ball. you should have joined him. where is he staying the algarve?

Lol, I really did. I am preparing to go to the bday party of my sis now, which I'm dreading. Boring people galore. Normally my bro would be my go to conversation partner, but the fucker found a way to get out from under it in the best way possible. :icon_lol::icon_mad:

Yup, that where. Rented a sweet ass villa with his friends, the bastard.

Yup, that where. Rented a sweet ass villa with his friends, the bastard.

he will likely return to visit again in the future, so next time...

here a few jems i snapped in two summers ago when my wife and i took my kids to lagos for two weeks:

DSCF1640.jpg

DSCF1372.jpg

DSCF1209.jpg

How in hell USA and Canada made the list? Women are out of shape and don't take any care of themselves.

Amazes me that the UK has such poor dental care that they cant make lists like this. There are many countries where there are hot women but the guys prevent them from making the list bc they are ugly. Like Russia, Colombia, Germany etc
That's kind of true. I noticed that generally in countries with attractive and more available females, the opposite gender is lagging and vice versa.. I live in Toronto and here so many dudes are hitting the gym and what not whereas ladies seem to just not give a damn.

Oh I can attest to this one. Spent 6 weeks in Spain. Went to Moron, Seville, Rota and a few towns in between. Those are the most gorgeous women I've ever seen in my life. 9 out of 10 women are model quality. It was insane. I can't believe there are 2 countries where the women look better. But I have heard good things about Iceland.

Oh I can attest to this one. Spent 6 weeks in Spain. Went to Moron, Seville, Rota and a few towns in between. Those are the most gorgeous women I've ever seen in my life. 9 out of 10 women are model quality. It was insane. I can't believe there are 2 countries where the women look better. But I have heard good things about Iceland.

Latino girls are my not so secret fetish.

Spain, Argentina, Brazil.

6a00d83451b84f69e20134874cc52e970c-pi

1311947803699.jpg

How in hell USA and Canada made the list? Women are out of shape and don't take any care of themselves.

Come to Vancouver, the culture here is everyone is a health nut and typically fit or in shape to some degree.

Come to Vancouver, the culture here is everyone is a health nut and typically fit or in shape to some degree.

My buddy just got back from a work trip to VA and says the same thing. Also says girls are much friendlier there. Too bad I'm stuck in TO :(

hottest in Europe: Croatia/Serbia
hottest in Asia: Taiwan
hottest in Africa: Eritrea
hottest in mideast: Lebanon
hottest in Americas: Venezuela/Colombia

That's kind of true. I noticed that generally in countries with attractive and more available females, the opposite gender is lagging and vice versa.. I live in Toronto and here so many dudes are hitting the gym and what not whereas ladies seem to just not give a damn.

downtown Toronto on the weekend. Literally 80% pretty girls. Toronto is a very good looking city and the heat brings them out.

Eastern european and south america/caribbean.

Most people ITT are only taking women in consideration. The list takes both males and females in consideration.

Back