“thank god that this fan base in MMA is so f—king stupid that they actually have made this possible”

The highlighted part is the prime example on how you actually know you have lost the argument. Sorry for hitting your nerve. By the way funny how you chose the term "fight". I bet after this you walk around in your own little word and call yourself a fighter when you try to make yourself believe that you have won one argument in the internet.

Best luck to you since you obviously are gonna need a lot of it.

Edit:

By the dictionary standard of a fighter you would be a fighter too since you are fighting a loosing battle and not giving up. So I guess I was wrong anybody who has ever struggled in their life is a fighter so pretty much every person who has ever lived. Sorry I take everything back. Paulie is clearly a fighter and can call himself that. By his looks alone I bet he has faced a lot of adversity.
I'd rather go by the dictionary definition than the arbitrary one you made up in your own little world. Also, work on your ad hominems bro, this is Sherdog, I expect better insults.

Also, you always conveniently don't address the main argument. How is MMA fighting when it has rules like boxing, but boxing is not because it has rules? Not only do your ad hominems suck, you also lack logic.

That’s not a glove it’s a fucking wrap

A wrap that can keep the hand from fracturing in certain places which could play a role in Paulie’s hands holding up, the knuckles aren’t the only thing that can break brah...

I'd rather go by the dictionary definition than the arbitrary one you made up in your own little world. Also, work on your ad hominems bro, this is Sherdog, I expect better insults.

Also, you always conveniently don't address the main argument. How is MMA fighting when it has rules like boxing, but boxing is not because it has rules? Not only do your ad hominems suck, you also lack logic.

Did I ever say MMA fighters should go around calling them selves fighters? Still I would not mind that since that is millions times closer to real fighting than boxing is. You know there are way more that you can do to your opponent in MMA than in boxing right? God dam you are slow eh?

I’m pretty sure not one person on here has ever seen one of Paulies fights. He’s being extremely overrated by mma fans, in fact actual hardcore boxing fans think he’s in trouble. This is intriguing to me, it’s not boxing rules, and I expect the tie clinch to be a huge factor. Also if you can make it brawl then skill set is less important, I think everyone on here can agree AJ is much more skilled then Ruiz but when he got in close and made it a brawl AJ was malested, now I’m not saying Artem will win , I don’t think we can acetately predict it.
AJ is more skill than Ruiz in what sense? Ruiz hands are faster, better head movement, better at cutting angles and foot work

Paulie does have a point, I mean look at the threads that has been created lately. There's even a thread about why Dustin Poirier doesn't show his teeth..

We are all retarded and all 1/3 Chinese also.

Did I ever say MMA fighters should go around calling them selves fighters? Still I would not mind that since that is millions times closer to real fighting than boxing is. You know there are way more that you can do to your opponent in MMA than in boxing right? God dam you are slow eh?
So who is an actual fighter if MMA fighters and boxers aren't?

I think we can agree now that only people who fight to the death without any rule set should call themselves fighter.
bj-penn-ufc-on-fox-5.jpg

So who is an actual fighter if MMA fighters and boxers aren't?

I think we can agree now that only people who fight to the death without any rule set should call themselves fighter.
bj-penn-ufc-on-fox-5.jpg

Ok I can agree to that. As long as boxers don't call themselves fighters.

I thought I saw some of those wraps being used last time. I can't remember if it was this Bare Knuckle or that other similar event. I was also clueless about the glove thing too and was a bit relieved when I realised it was those wraps.

I thought I saw some of those wraps being used last time. I can't remember if it was this Bare Knuckle or that other similar event. I was also clueless about the glove thing too and was a bit relieved when I realised it was those wraps.

Wraps will still give Paulie a better chance at avoiding fractures. Imo this is bullsh** but I am glad that it’s just wraps and not more.

Wraps will still give Paulie a better chance at avoiding fractures. Imo this is bullsh** but I am glad that it’s just wraps and not more.
I know. I must not have been keeping up because when I was reading this thread and people were talking about gloves I was thinking you've got to be kidding me. Wraps will still help Paulie a bit but when I thought they were using actual gloves (mma or whatever) I about lost complete interest in it.

You've proven nothing. Now silence. If someone wants your opinion, they'll use the business end of a mop handle to retrieve it.
Looks like my opinion was more accurate then you clown , have fun keyboard warrior.... eat a d*ck

He's not wrong. There are many posters here who think Artem has a chance and are excited for this fight. Same ignorant people who thought Conor could beat Floyd.

To you and the 62 others who liked your post...

L
O
L

Back