“thank god that this fan base in MMA is so f—king stupid that they actually have made this possible”

@Wise1 you called it. Now all your haters have disappeared! Ran from owning up like men. Bitches confirmed.

So much pussy on this forum

Nugguh shook of taking a L in fight predictions

smh

If he hadn’t come with such an elitist attitude then the shame and humiliation wouldn’t be so severe.

That said, I feel for him...
Why do you feel for him? He came in with a big advantage fighting in his own sport of boxing while Artem couldn't use all the extra tools he has that he could clearly fuck Paulie with, and Paulie chooses to spit and slap him and be a cunt, then gets banged LOL

Without us MMA fans this L Paul has to hold wouldn't be possible

Praise jesus
Thank you Jesus

Wise1 has not lived up to his name and knows zero about combat sports.

He wouldn't last 4 seconds on 14th street.

Wise1 has not lived up to his name and knows zero about combat sports.

He wouldn't last 4 seconds on 14th street.

That’s really, really cute.

You don’t know me boy.

LOL at calling MMA fans stupid. Some of us are fucking retards as in the fans who chant "you are gonna die" in Portuguese or boo the second a fight goes to the ground. But I have been at MGM grand during a Floyd Mayweather fight and nothing compares to the absolute troglodytes and thugs who show up to boxing events. MMA doesn't come close.

If he hadn’t come with such an elitist attitude then the shame and humiliation wouldn’t be so severe.

That said, I feel for him...
yeah, me too. I can't help but feel sorry for him. I've actually been surprised at how cool he was toward Artem afterwards.

Why do you feel for him? He came in with a big advantage fighting in his own sport of boxing while Artem couldn't use all the extra tools he has that he could clearly fuck Paulie with, and Paulie chooses to spit and slap him and be a cunt, then gets banged LOL
You are correct. He probably deserves the humiliation but I have a merciful temperament and just because someone deserves something doesn't mean you can't feel bad for them.

Back