“thank god that this fan base in MMA is so f—king stupid that they actually have made this possible”

e8a.gif

Paulie:
-Brittle hands
-Not a power puncher
-Hasn’t fought in years
-Emotional
-No BK experience
-BK does not equal Boxing
-Has been KO’d/TKO’d many times
-Toughness is in question
-Accustomed to 10+oz gloves
-Little to gain = liability

Artem:
-Does not have brittle hands
-Has fought recently
-Has more BK experience than Paulie
-Only KO’d/TKO’d once in 30 fights (2011)
-Toughness is not in question
-Accustomed to 4oz gloves
-Little to lose = dangerous

Ultimately I believe Artem’s qualities will translate better than Paulie’s in a BK fight. If this was a boxing match then Artem would get clowned hard AF but as I’ve said before, BK does not equal Boxing

I give Artem a 60/40 edge.

You actually may be retarded

L
O
L

I mean, he's not wrong

Malignaggi will finish Lobov within 2 rounds, or 3 at a push.

The MMA community is, by and large, looking forward to a bareknuckle fight between him and a sub .500 MMA fighter. How can you possibly think he's wrong about this?

Its flat out remarkable how many people aren't getting this.

Is guys like TS that time and time again basically proves that Paulie is correct.

This thread is priceless. Can’t wait to see the carnage <Moves>

Looks like Paulie " the spitter" just made all boxers ashamed and humiliated.

Looks like Paulie " the spitter" just made all boxers ashamed and humiliated.

If he hadn’t come with such an elitist attitude then the shame and humiliation wouldn’t be so severe.

That said, I feel for him...

Last edited:
The "brittle hands, no power" excuse is the exact same thing you idiots were saying about the Conor/Floyd fight. Just stop already. You people have no clue and are an emarrassment to the MMA community.
gagnt.jpg

Going to be hard listening to Paulie commentate major Boxing events knowing he got deleted by Artem Lobov and the sport shook to its absolute foundations

Back