“thank god that this fan base in MMA is so f—king stupid that they actually have made this possible”

Is anybody besides the really weird obsessed hopefully little kid Conor fans actually excited about this? Are they saving up their lunch money and allowances to bet it on this fight like they did Floyd-Connor?
Hype died for me when the gloves got put in.

Artem only chance was broken hands.
So you were really hyped for this because the retired over the hill much better puncher may possibly get a broken hand from beating on the low-level MMA fighter?

Well you would be wrong but I doubt that is the first or last time in your life. Live and learn eh child?
Then you must have been hit either too soft or too hard, because anyone who thinks boxing is not fighting, is missing a bunch of braincells.

But let's try to get away from petty insults at eachother, as I'm really curious to your reasoning behind boxing not being considered fighting?

Then you must have been hit either too soft or too hard, because anyone who thinks boxing is not fighting, is missing a bunch of braincells.

But let's try to get away from petty insults at eachother, as I'm really curious to your reasoning behind boxing not being considered fighting?

Because it is boxing. Wrestling is wrestling, judo is judo and bjj is bjj. The latter three would take pure boxer out in majority of cases and yet they are not going around calling themselves fighters.

I thought this shit got covered in the 90's when mma started to pick up. If you want a reminder watch UFC 1.

Malignaggi has pillow fist and he's hittable and more important, this is not a boxing match.

Paulie obviously is going to land plenty of punches, as he will be at a huge technical advantage. However as we have seen in the sport of boxing that does not always win. You can be overwhelmed by somebody with inferior technique. Artem Can take a lot of damage. Is Paulie going to be able to handle not being able to finish this thing quickly?

I wouldn’t buy that fight. Guy calls mma fans idiots and expects them to pay to see him fight?

Somebody needs to tell that genius he’s fighting for bareknuckle organization and not an mma promoter.

Dana always calls MMA fans idiots as well so why are you getting worked up over Paulie doing it? At least he is not the boss of the company. BTW you are an idiot so yeah there is truth into what Paulie says.

What is this glove shit!?!?!?!?
Are they fighting with gloves now????????

PD: if true and gloves are no bigger than UFC’s I still favor Artem, boxing defense doesn’t work with small gloves

Not sure if people realise that clinching is allowed in this fight. The stength difference if Artem clinches will be insanely different. Paulie has probably never clinched in his life, versus a guy that has done it constantly for probably like 5+ years.

If Artem can maintain a clinch and pepper Paulie with close range power shots, it could be night night. Add in the small ring size too. Knight had the mma/grappling experience so it was a very different matchup to this one.

Good god no.

But he still holds all the cards and all the fighters want to cash in by fighting him.

I hate conor but that's the truth of the situation.

I don’t hate the guy and good on him for using his persona to make a fortune. I see him more as a Kardashian than anything else.

I don’t hate the guy and good on him for using his persona to make a fortune. I see him more as a Kardashian than anything else.
Ya but he deserves respect if at 100+ mil and a business not fighting related, he's still training hard.

If that's true he gets my respect.

PD: if true and gloves are no bigger than UFC’s I still favor Artem, boxing defense doesn’t work with small gloves
Yup. Everyone knows getting out of the way of a punch only works if the punch has a boxing glove laced on it.

Last edited:
He's not wrong. There are many posters here who think Artem has a chance and are excited for this fight. Same ignorant people who thought Conor could beat Floyd.

This is much different than Floyd Connor.

Bareknuckle and boxing are 2different sports.

Artem is known for his toughness. ( paulie was as well) but paulie looked awful his last fight. Couple years back hasn’t been training. Always had hand issues and is fighting without gloves.

I don’t know how much paulie wants to give in an organization like this.
Artem has showed he will walk through fire.

You can clinch unlimitedlt in bareknuckle. You can hold behind the head and punch.

It’s just totally different in many ways.

There’s a lot of question marks for paulie.

To say this is equivalent to paulie boxing Artem is just false.

I’m rooting for paulie. I always enjoyed watching paulie and hope he wins but. This is not a boxing match.

Watch this if you don't think boxing defense works without gloves and take into account that the guy that looks on a different level is only a former regional level 13-5 pro boxer. Look at the footwork, head movement, parrying and timing in comparison to the other guy who is no slouch either being an experienced kickboxer and tough as nails. There's a lot more to it than just hiding behind big gloves.

Back