Crime “A pill was visible in George Floyd’s mouth”... Previously done the same in 2019 arrest

You know the vast majority of pills come from legalized trap houses aka pharmacies, right?

Now that I know Chauvin was keeping that knee on Floyd's neck to try and prevent him from fatally OD'ing on swallowed opioids I feel really stupid about my criticism of the incident. Wow. Time to eat some crow.
He actually followed protocol.

Toxicology showed a fatal dose of fentanyl. The knee had zero to do with his death.

The murder charge just went out the window the moment the judge ruled he could see the drugs in floyds mouth and accepted it as evidence

There is no way to prove Chauvin's knee caused floyds death beyond a reasonable doubt now

You're missing the point. If a cop said he smelled weed and you looked suspicious and he needed to do an immediate manual body cavity search and you never smoked in your life , you would allow it?
They were not trying to do a cavity search. They were trying to put him in the back of the police SUV. It is amazing how good ole George was fine being high behind the wheel of a car but suddenly became claustrophobic when they tried to put him in the back of the cop car.

And yet...

I wonder what the difference was, because one man who was naked and seen CHOKING a man wasn't killed and a man who had handcuffs on with several cops on top of him died?

Boggles the mind....

It’s almost like that cop is a different person and reacted differently to a different situation.

Now that I know Chauvin was keeping that knee on Floyd's neck to try and prevent him from fatally OD'ing on swallowed opioids I feel really stupid about my criticism of the incident. Wow. Time to eat some crow.

>Shifting the goal post

Lol you guys are in full panic mode.

Stop and gather your thoughts:

It was an OVERDOSE, the knee had little effect on the outcome. He couldn’t “breathe” because he swallowed dangerous amounts of illegal drugs he had in his possession.

Again: If you like ‘breathing’ don’t swallow dangerous amounts of drugs.

<seedat>

So he was belly down, cuffed and couldn't breath before the cuffs........

I guess they should have put a second knee on his neck to stop the resisting.

You really don't see the significance here? It's becoming clear that the officer restraining Floyd with a knee to his neck did not kill Floyd. Floyd died of an OD, may he RIP.

At a minimum, it's becoming clear that the cops will walk on the murder charges, because they didn't murder him.

They were not trying to do a cavity search. They were trying to put him in the back of the police SUV. It is amazing how good ole George was fine being high behind the wheel of a car but suddenly became claustrophobic when they tried to put him in the back of the cop car.

This is how they subtly try to rewrite history. He will play it off as "I'm tallking about a hypothetical", but what he is actually trying to do is replace what really happened with a fictionalized version in the discussion.

This is how they subtly try to rewrite history. He will play it off as "I'm tallking about a hypothetical", but what he is actually trying to do is replace what really happened with a fictionalized version in the discussion.
The point is at what point would a boot licker fight back? Please answer

<NoneOfMy>

>Shifting the goal post

Lol you guys are in full panic mode. Stop and gather your thoughts:

It was an OVERDOSE, the knee had little effect on the outcome. He couldn’t “breathe” because he swallowed dangerous amounts of illegal drugs he had in his possession.

<seedat>

IT COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO ANYONE!
Well, anyone who is a career criminal high on Fentanyl and gets into a fight with police to distract from the drugs they just swallowed.

It’s almost like that cop is a different person and reacted differently to a different situation.

It's almost like they ignored their training in one case and went to the edge of death (and beyond) in another...

Saint George Floyd, the Patron Saint of Robbing Pregnant Women and Getting Them Pistol-Whipped, Bless.

getJPEG01.jpg

You really don't see the significance here? It's becoming clear that the officer restraining Floyd with a knee to his neck did not kill Floyd. Floyd died of an OD, may he RIP.

At a minimum, it's becoming clear that the cops will walk on the murder charges, because they didn't murder him.

are you thinking more along the line of manslaughter or negligent homicide?

I think Murder 1 or Murder 2 is obviously a no win, and an overcharge by the prosecution. they will not get a guilty verdict on that.

It's almost like they ignored their training in one case and went to the edge of death (and beyond) in another...

so maybe stick to that scenario instead of trying to bring up unrelated ones that don’t have any relevance?

>Shifting the goal post

Lol you guys are in full panic mode.

Stop and gather your thoughts:

<seedat>
Plus he had COVID.

Let me swallow a bunch of drugs while having COVID.

Back