Crime “A pill was visible in George Floyd’s mouth”... Previously done the same in 2019 arrest

He actually followed protocol.

Toxicology showed a fatal dose of fentanyl. The knee had zero to do with his death.

The murder charge just went out the window the moment the judge ruled he could see the drugs in floyds mouth and accepted it as evidence

There is no way to prove Chauvin's knee caused floyds death beyond a reasonable doubt now
Yet an independent autopsy finds that asphyxiation was the cause of death so I suppose we will have to wait and see

Long but interesting read. There's reference in here to a study around the asphyxiation angle and that appears to not be as possible as we thought. I intend to read it later but this covers excited delirium
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3088378/
I've had a quick skim - says the cause of death is typically cardiopulmonary arrest tho the cause is debated. I'd say it's reasonable to assume that the independent autopsy would have found that to be the cause of death really. Additionally the amount of drugs found in GFs system - 19 nanograms of meth and 2.9 nanograms of THC - is pretty negligible and indicative of usage days prior as opposed to on the day. The study you've linked is centered on coke.

In the interests of fairness tho, excited delerium is fairly controversial as it's typically used to explain deaths involving law enforcement as disproportionately to Hispanics/black people in the US. Wierdly enough it's not even recognised by the WHO or the American Medical Association or the American Psychiatric Association.

Can we all just agree the bigger problem here is the war on drugs? If we made this legal he wouldn't have had to swallow the pills, potentially causing his death, and he would have been thrown back into jail for resisting arrest and trying to use a fake 20.

I've had a quick skim - says the cause of death is typically cardiopulmonary arrest tho the cause is debated. I'd say it's reasonable to assume that the independent autopsy would have found that to be the cause of death really. Additionally the amount of drugs found in GFs system - 19 nanograms of meth and 2.9 nanograms of THC - is pretty negligible and indicative of usage days prior as opposed to on the day. The study you've linked is centered on coke.

In the interests of fairness tho, excited delerium is fairly controversial as it's typically used to explain deaths involving law enforcement as disproportionately to Hispanics/black people in the US. Wierdly enough it's not even recognised by the WHO or the American Medical Association or the American Psychiatric Association.
I read this study but I want to read the one on asphyxiation they mention in this one. Makes me kinda concerned about all the coke I did when I was 20-22

I'm praying for you brother and if I wasn't all stoved up, I'd be running coffee for you all whenever I could. I do not think you're the enemy, if anything you're this...

Captain-america-shield-phone.jpg

I wish there were more "Peace" officers instead of "Police" officers.
I know a lot of people feel this way. It’s a shame that trust has been diminished though. A lot of us actually give a fuck and are always looking to give others a break or lend a helping hand.

The George Floyd case ignited the protests because it was such a clear and egregious example of how cops operate at their worst and most incompetent in the States.

It makes no difference if he had a weak heart, was overdosing on ten different drugs or was a pedophile mass murderer- the way he was apprehended so completely showed the complete lack of competence in many American cops and the damage it causes.
Stopped at the bolded part.

The George Floyd case ignited the protests because it was such a clear and egregious example of how cops operate at their worst and most incompetent in the States.

It makes no difference if he had a weak heart, was overdosing on ten different drugs or was a pedophile mass murderer- the way he was apprehended so completely showed the complete lack of competence in many American cops and the damage it causes.
How many is "many"? There are millions of cop/civilian interactions a year, and a handful of wrongful use of force.

Funny how people think his track record of arrests and drug habits are relevant to the circumstances of his being murdered by a representative of the state.
Hate to break it to ya brother, but the Coronor says Floyd had a LETHAL dose of Fentynl in his system. That's case over for Murder right there.

Back