Crime ‘I Thank God Everyday Donald John Trump Is President’: FBI Arrests Neo-Nazi

I dont care if you think Rush is more powerful than all major papers, all broadcast news, all but 1 cable channel, all of Hollywood, all late night and all big tech and search engines.

The fact is he is not

Video games are politically liberal as well. Then nonsense got there too.

Politics in the universities.
Sports, politics is all over espn now. Politics in comedy as well. Politics in art. Politics in theater. Politics in the music industry. Politics in corporate America, politics in transnational interest groups, politics in places like the world bank and IMF, groups like the bilderberg also push liberalism

It’s everywhere. One man line rush speaks out on old people AM radio, and the left thinks he must be silenced.

Here's Trump with a known pedophile at a "party", scoping out some certainly 18 and over gi- women.
skynews-trump-epstein-donald-trump_4721471.jpg

This is what is known as being photographed with a known pehophile.

Both sides in this story are pieces of shit, both sides.

Not even close.

Trump likes women. Trump neber went to the island. Trump kept his distance, and then trump cut off all ties with the guy.

The clintons, podestas, and other major members of the democratic party are all on record as raping children, and for some fucking reason, they aren’t being arrested.

Neither is that cunt maxwell, and neither are the wealthy isreali businessmen.

America doesn’t mean anything with this scum out there, and the media refusing to hound them down. Media playing 100% “we won’t mention this defense” for them all.

Video games are politically liberal as well. Then nonsense got there too.

Politics in the universities.
Sports, politics is all over espn now. Politics in comedy as well. Politics in art. Politics in theater. Politics in the music industry. Politics in corporate America, politics in transnational interest groups, politics in places like the world bank and IMF, groups like the bilderberg also push liberalism

It’s everywhere. One man line rush speaks out on old people AM radio, and the left thinks he must be silenced.
Unlike Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, The music industry, video games, corporate America and comedy are private platforms while AM talk radio is broadcast entirely over public airwaves.

Unlike Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, The music industry, video games, corporate America and comedy are private platforms while AM talk radio is broadcast entirely over public airwaves.

Lol yep. The public airwaves are the only free place left for the right.

better shut it down. Compete control. No dissent.

Lol yep. The public airwaves are the only free place left for the right.

better shut it down. Compete control. No dissent.
Sorry but if Limbaugh and his imitators want to spread their bs let them do it on private platforms. Btw nobody is stopping conservatives from coming up with conservative versions of Twitter, Facebook or Youtube

Sorry but if Limbaugh and his imitators want to spread their bs let them do it on private platforms. Btw nobody is stopping conservatives from coming up with conservative versions of Twitter, Facebook or Youtube
They’d be bought out or shut down.

As is the normal mode of control.

Not even close.

Trump likes women. Trump neber went to the island. Trump kept his distance, and then trump cut off all ties with the guy.

The clintons, podestas, and other major members of the democratic party are all on record as raping children, and for some fucking reason, they aren’t being arrested.

Neither is that cunt maxwell, and neither are the wealthy isreali businessmen.

America doesn’t mean anything with this scum out there, and the media refusing to hound them down. Media playing 100% “we won’t mention this defense” for them all.

More whoresmanship. Trump was known to have gone to Epstein parties for over a decade, they've been shown on video at a party together scopin' out chicks, he used an Epstein plane, and ALL of his contacts were in Epstein's blackbook, including his daughter's number, wife's numbers, emails, head of security's personal number and Donald's own secretary's emergency number.I don't give a dusty shit, if you cover up for a pedophile, or knew about what he liked to do and did nothing, I don't care if you're not a pedophile yourself, you're on the scrapheap of humanity. Goodbye.

He's on record laughing about Epstein's predilection for younger women.

But by all means, keep acting like a little whore for Trump, while the men who didn't make themselves into Eunuchs for a US president want to see EVERYONE involved, no matter their side, burn for this shit. Clinton knew, Trump knew, and fuck you.

Reads allegedly and Trump, and you just ran here, didn’t you

Fucking imbicile

It's a sad day in the war room when we can no longer distinguish the trolls from the legitimately retarded.

Not sure if serious but yeah I've noticed this too. I thought maybe it was just because of agreement against black affirmative action but there may be something deeper.

It depends on what type of Asians.

Some North Asians who relatively has much lighter skin tone than us South Eas Asians view us as inferior street shitters.

I have a Chinese Indonesian told me how he hates the Malays and Indians because to him they are all rapists and murderers.

While this case is odd, it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone following Alt-Right and WNist chatter that some of them ally with some Asians.

Well known WNist John Derbyshire married a Taiwanese woman. WNist often admire Japan's homogeneity and extol North East Asians as the only groups that deserve respect / are somewhat on par with Whites. Derbyshire even came up with this concept of having 2 camps, the Ice people (Whites and North East Asians) and Sun people (all the other riff-raff) . Some of the less hamfisted and less hardcore WNists do not bath-mouth Asians, North East Asians in particular, because they see them as valuable allies against Blacks, their ultimate enemy.

People are mistaken if they think WNists are totally exclusive . Just like wars and geo-politics, they too can form alliances or have degrees of animosity and neutrality towards various groups. Some WNists are ok with Jews and indeed support Israel while others are very much opposed . Some WNists are ok with Native Amercian ancestry but draw the line at African ancestry. I know it is a cliche, but more often than not, supremacist ideologies are not black-n-white, they are usually shades of gray.

Ice People?? What the Puta!!

I suspect the New Black Panthers were happy Obama was President.

More garbage, vilification-by-association liberal logic in the OP.

What the fuck username man what the fuck Micc

It's a sad day in the war room when we can no longer distinguish the trolls from the legitimately retarded.

Oh yeah? Those people are in sworn court statements as being child rapists. And there is TONS of corroborating evidence.

Tell us why they aren’t being arrested.

What? Video games are designed for specific demographics of players, not political leanings.

You are behind in the times. Video game studios have been injecting politics into games for quite some time.

There are countless articles about it. Start looking into it. In the games you play, it’s pretty hard not to notice

The media is also fueling this saying at every opportunity, that Trump is a racist. They are cresting their own reality, and a fringe will take them up on it. The media is creating this monster, and it doesn't even care.

Trump isn't a racist but because the fake news labels him a racist actual racists believe he's one of them and so support him. Yeah, that's the ticket.

The media is also fueling this saying at every opportunity, that Trump is a racist. They are cresting their own reality, and a fringe will take them up on it. The media is creating this monster, and it doesn't even care.

By media do you mean Trumps twitter account and televised speeches?

The latest hate crimes carried out by "white supremacists"

ECgR4KdXoAALZAU

ECgizIeWwAA2I0v

The perps

ECgR4KjXoAAwsWa

ECgizIbWkAI9k4X

<23>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby