Crime ‘I Thank God Everyday Donald John Trump Is President’: FBI Arrests Neo-Nazi

Oh yeah? Those people are in sworn court statements as being child rapists. And there is TONS of corroborating evidence.

Tell us why they aren’t being arrested.

Because they haven't actually raped anyone.

Because they haven't actually raped anyone.

That’s up for a jury to decide at this time. The sworn claim is there. The corroborating evidence is there.

Anybody else, like you or me, would be arrested by now.

The latest hate crimes carried out by "white supremacists"

ECgR4KdXoAALZAU

ECgizIeWwAA2I0v

The perps

ECgR4KjXoAAwsWa

ECgizIbWkAI9k4X

<23>

Yahoo doesn’t show their pics on main page. They show pics of guns. Lol.

So the guns are the main story of the perp isn’t white. And the persons whiteness is the story of the perp is white.

It is known

That’s up for a jury to decide at this time. The sworn claim is there. The corroborating evidence is there.

Anybody else, like you or me, would be arrested by now.

A sworn claim means fuck all. It's nothing more than an unsubstantiated accusation. I only assume you keep using the term because you think it lends merit to the ludicrous argument that Hillary is out there raping children.

I'm surprised you aren't citing PizzaGate as proof.

Yahoo doesn’t show their pics on main page. They show pics of guns. Lol.

So the guns are the main story of the perp isn’t white. And the persons whiteness is the story of the perp is white.

It is known

And the ADL will still include these in their manipulated "white supremacist" hate crimes and terror attacks stats that will then be parroted as gospel by the mainstream media for the drones to lap up.

A sworn claim means fuck all. It's nothing more than an unsubstantiated accusation. I only assume you keep using the term because you think it lends merit to the ludicrous argument that Hillary is out there raping children.

I'm surprised you aren't citing PizzaGate as proof.

The claim has plenty of corroborating/supporting evidence. And it’s bill Clinton, not Hillary.

Again, me or or you or anyone else would be arrested by now.

And you fucking know that.

Trump isn't a racist but because the fake news labels him a racist actual racists believe he's one of them and so support him. Yeah, that's the ticket.
That's basically how it's gone. He's racist because the MSM decided he is and has decided to label him as such

Journalism doesnt exist in the video game space. Its mainly opinion pieces with news reporting.
The BioWare forum is a good example I think of what Happy Man is talking about. Felt like 80% of the damn threads prior to Dragon Age Inquisition was about making sure there were love interests for all portions of the rainbow rather than gameplay shit.

The running gag about Ela in Rainbow Six Siege is she is a Tumblr user cause of her dyed hair so Ubisoft, embodying the troll side of themselves are dropping an elite skin for her:

Maybe not so much a push from the people writing shit for GameSpot and IGN but it's definitely there in gaming.

They’d be bought out or shut down.

As is the normal mode of control.
The conservative versions of Twitter, Facebook and Youtube would be shutdown due to the lack of advertising revenue. That's because exactly 30 seconds after the conservative versions of Twitter, Facebook or Youtube opens it would become Stormfront 2.0 and no credible advertiser wants to be associated with that shit.

The claim has plenty of corroborating/supporting evidence. And it’s bill Clinton, not Hillary.

Again, me or or you or anyone else would be arrested by now.

And you fucking know that.

Well lay down the evidence that would result in the automatic arrest of anyone not named Bill Clinton.

You don't have to be impossibly vague and drone on about "sworn statements." I could file a claim today at the local courthouse that contains sworn statements that I shit gold. It wouldn't make it true. And there have been sworn statements against Trump for a whole host of issues, sexual assault being among them. Sworn statements, alone, mean dick.

So make your rock solid case that would indict Clinton for child rape. Go.

Well lay down the evidence that would result in the automatic arrest of anyone not named Bill Clinton.

You don't have to be impossibly vague and drone on about "sworn statements." I could file a claim today at the local courthouse that contains sworn statements that I shit gold. It wouldn't make it true. And there have been sworn statements against Trump for a whole host of issues, sexual assault being among them. Sworn statements, alone, mean dick.

So make your rock solid case that would indict Clinton for child rape. Go.

It doesn’t have to be a rock solid case. Testimony from a victim is there. There is lots of corroborating evidence from epistein and the podestas. Bills been to pedo island too many times. And he is the main attraction artwork on the pedophiles wall.

He knew Epstein was a pedo and kept hanging out with him. He knew the podestas are pedos as well, and Hillary used them to run her campaign.

Bring them up on charges. For people like you and me, I promise you we’d already have been arrested.

It doesn’t have to be a rock solid case. Testimony from a victim is there. There is lots of corroborating evidence from epistein and the podestas. Bills been to pedo island too many times. And he is the main attraction artwork on the pedophiles wall.

He knew Epstein was a pedo and kept hanging out with him. He knew the podestas are pedos as well, and Hillary used them to run her campaign.

Bring them up on charges. For people like you and me, I promise you we’d already have been arrested.

That's all you have? Bill's been to the island; he knew epstein (why is this not an indictment of trump?); and he knew podesta?

That's it.

Do you see now why you get called an idiot for summing that up as "A rock solid case that Bill Clinton raped kids and anyone else would already be in jail for it"?

All you do is spam exaggerated shit all day and pray your don't get called on it. My god.

Oh yeah? Those people are in sworn court statements as being child rapists. And there is TONS of corroborating evidence.

Tell us why they aren’t being arrested.

The hell are you talking about? Did TCK take over your shit?

Is that drooling imbecile still arguing that Trump is a pedo? At least he's not regurgitating that sick fantasy libtards created from their own diseased, maggoty and rotted minds that he wants to bang his own daughter. For now. This is the kind of shit leftoids like the clown you relied to think about. They're sick.

A few poorly worded sentences, full of foam-flecked insults, yet it's everyone else who is crazy. Jesus, man.

Also
ivanka-trump.jpg

"If she weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her,”

lol, you dumb slut.

Back