You Don't Owe Fighters "Respect" LOL

He ratted out an Aussie kid and got him banned from the UFC. Way to be respectful to other men of Color, Cajun
Not should color is relevant. But it does sound like we've uncovered a kernel of shit stuck in Kajan's anus.

CM Punk is a UFC fighter...........
<TheWire1>

There are exceptions to every rule. There are hundreds of fighters in the UFC today, there are bound to be anomalies. Blame human greed.

But u got me though

Well... you being a clown is my opinion. The rest of what I said are objective facts.
Now you sound butthurt. Relax dipshit. You joke. I joke back. That's how the internet works. lol

Not should color is relevant. But it does sound like we've uncovered a kernel of shit stuck in Kajan's anus.
It's only relevant because he cried racism. About another kid who is not white. Cajun is scum.

If I pay for something and I'm not happy with what I receive I can voice my opinion

<TheWire1>

There are exceptions to every rule. There are hundreds of fighters in the UFC today, there are bound to be anomalies. Blame human greed.

But u got me though
CM is a multi-millionaire, many times over. He could buy out the contracts of half the UFC, considering most of them don't make shit. Not sure greed is at work. Ego perhaps?

why boo anyone? that's weird. to me it's at the same level as clapping when the plane lands. why? why make weird noises in public?

why boo anyone? that's weird. to me it's at the same level as clapping when the plane lands. why? why make weird noises in public?
Good point. It's what humans do?

cfee9cce-fca4-4779-b9dd-57af3e9e2fb0.gif

Fighting is a double edged sword, I respect all those that compete (to a degree.) You live by the sword, you die by the sword. Sometimes as quick as you earn respect, it can be lost it one punch.

The point is, he has every right to say what he said. Throwing up some dot points on sherdog doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of what is, for the most part, a subjective topic. Sure, you have every right to boo, but it's bad form. I'm not even a fan of the guy, but I've seen enough shit crowds in my life to know that they are usually a bunch of entitled morons who have no knowledge about what they're witnessing.

I think he did well for being put on the spot like that after a fight. A fight where he must have felt like he did his best and was absolutely shat on for it.

Anyway, this was a lot of effort for a troll job but I hope everyone had fun.

I'm certain that if you and I both posted our resumes, publicly, in the next 5 seconds, (and allowed admins to verify our identities) you'd wish you'd just kept your mouth shut. LOL

I act like a clown on Sherdog, but trust me kid, I'm doing well. But don't worry - you don't "owe me" any respect. LOL
Cheeto fingers comfirmed.

You're right on it TS.

We can pay respect for good fighters that put up good performances for all the effort they've been through, but just stepping in the cage per se is not a reason why we must respect someone.

First of all he's fighting because he decided to, he could very well be flipping burgers, teaching scuba diving or programming java, but he decided to do what he likes (fighting) and earn a living out of it.

But the most important thing is: We don't owe respect to anyone, one don't need to respect his alcoholic father for example.

This is a free country, let's keep it that way.

CM is a multi-millionaire, many times over. He could buy out the contracts of half the UFC, considering most of them don't make shit. Not sure greed is at work. Ego perhaps?
Greed on the UFC's part. He shouldn't be there but he is because he can make money. He's the miniature pony at the circus

No one owes anyone any respect but it makes the overall event more enjoyable to me. Bunch a drunkards booing endlessly nearby is pathetic.

Booing fighters that aren't cheating or doing something similar to that is pretty trashy behavior.

I respect the fighters but Kajan is talking out of his ass, anyone can feel any way he wants about your performance or your fighting style, ive been to a few events and saw some bad matches i didnt feel the need to boo but i also dont cheer i just watch the fights, if someone pays money guess what they may boo you, i dont even get how someone takes that personal especially when your the fighter fighting in the hometown of your Opponent, of course people are gonna boo.

If I paid for my ticket or PPV I can boo all I want. Especially if I didn't like the decision.

The guy is a bit paranoid. I don't even think the boos were directed at Kajan. I think they just weren't feeling the decision. Haven't seen the fight yet though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back