You Don't Owe Fighters "Respect" LOL

Except the entertainment value is a byproduct, they are not entertainers, they are not there to entertain you, there is nothing that they practice for the purpose of entertainment.

This is not the WWE
That might not be why they do it but it is literally the only reason they can do it professionally. The people that have paid hundreds or thousands of dollars to be in attendance can't be expected to indulge these guys because they are pursuing their hobby/passion. If the entertainment isn't there then the money isn't there (and they won't be there)

Except the entertainment value is a byproduct, they are not entertainers, they are not there to entertain you, there is nothing that they practice for the purpose of entertainment.

This is not the WWE
Except you're wrong. The only reason they can make a living is because we've agreed as a society that some fighting, under certain rules, is entertaining.

So dance for your dog chow. Or get out of the kennel.

when the mods try to silence you by moving your thread to wasteland, but it just explodes anyway. lol

tumblr_otvs01DqCT1szv0l9o2_250.gif

Except you're wrong. The only reason they can make a living is because we've agreed as a society that some fighting, under certain rules, is entertaining.

So dance for your dog chow. Or get out of the kennel.

Sorry but martial artists have earned a living outside of the UFC and MMA for thousands of years.

Look at Eddie Bravo, never competed in mma, net worth 1.5 million, marcelo garcia 1.7 million, ect.

Besides the entire idea that they are doing this for the sole purpose of needing a job is ridiculous. I suggest you find a different sport where you actually enjoy it, youtube bum fights, seems to be right up your alley.

Sorry but martial artists have earned a living outside of the UFC and MMA for thousands of years.

Look at Eddie Bravo, never competed in mma, net worth 1.5 million, marcelo garcia 1.7 million, ect.

Besides the entire idea that they are doing this for the sole purpose of needing a job is ridiculous. I suggest you find a different sport where you actually enjoy it, youtube bum fights, seems to be right up your alley.
I have no idea what a youtube bum fight is. But, fuck you, if it was meant as a slight. Ya know, just in case.

I have no idea what a youtube bum fight is. But, fuck you, if it was meant as a slight. Ya know, just in case.

Lol its homeless bums duking it out, horrible skill but very entertaining.

Back