You Don't Owe Fighters "Respect" LOL

1. Fighting, for better or worse, is a form of entertainment.
  2. Fighting is not noble. It is not needed. It does not hold the fabric of modern civilization together.
  3. Fighters are not heroes. They are workers. Laborers. Sprockets in a gear.
  4. You don't owe fighters "respect".
  5. If you pay for the PPV, buy a ticket or watch a TV commercial, you've done your part.
  6. If a fight is terrible, you can boo. You can criticize. You can stop watching a fighter, a division, even an entire promotion. You can also make jokes. Post funny pictures on the internet.
  7. Fighters who don't like to be boo'ed have several choices (1) change their style (2) educate fans on why their style should be appreciated (3) get a new job
  8. Kajan Johnson is not one of the best martial artists in the world or even among the greatest martials artists who have ever lived! LMAO.
  9. You DO owe your children's teachers respect. You DO owe respect to your spouse. You DO owe respect to people who love you and look after your emotional and physical well-being. Fighters? Not so much.
giphy.gif

• You're a clown
  • Kajan Johnson is in the UFC
  • Ufc fighters are the best unarmed martial artists that have ever lived

1. He not the best in the world as he suggests
  2. He is fighting because he wants a check. He didn't say "I want to put my life on the line" to entertain others. He knows the risk. UPS is hiring.
  3. I don't drink beer. I don't eat Dorito's. I workout daily. I take care of my family. And I have a job that actually does good in the world. But I don't go around demanding people respect me.
  4. LOL LOL the thread reactions.

He said 2 of the best, not the 2 best. Learn English.

Edit: Your other points are garbage and not worth addressing.

Spoken like someone with a mound of accomplishments, like not being able to see their feet.
I'm certain that if you and I both posted our resumes, publicly, in the next 5 seconds, (and allowed admins to verify our identities) you'd wish you'd just kept your mouth shut. LOL

I act like a clown on Sherdog, but trust me kid, I'm doing well. But don't worry - you don't "owe me" any respect. LOL

He said 2 of the best, not the 2 best. Learn English.
Did you watch the video? He says that they are among the best in the world because modern MMA fighters are the PINNACLE of martial arts. LOL NO.

2. Fighting is not noble. It is not needed. It does not hold the fabric of modern civilization together.
  5. If you pay for the PPV, buy a ticket or watch a TV commercial, you've done your part.
  6. If a fight is terrible, you can boo. You can criticize. You can stop watching a fighter, a division, even an entire promotion. You can also make jokes. Post funny pictures on the internet.
  7. Fighters who don't like to be boo'ed have several choices (1) change their style (2) educate fans on why their style should be appreciated (3) get a new job
  8. Kajan Johnson is not one of the best martial artists in the world or even among the greatest martials artists who have ever lived! LMAO.
  9. You DO owe your children's teachers respect. You DO owe respect to your spouse. You DO owe respect to people who love you and look after your emotional and physical well-being. Fighters? Not so much.
giphy.gif

Teachers are trash.
You don’t owe your spouse shit.
Fuck the police(this is as a former cop myself)

Fighting is THE most respectful sport there is.

Have an mma
Fight and then call me

• You're a clown
  • Kajan Johnson is in the UFC
  • Ufc fighters are the best unarmed martial artists that have ever lived
  1. And you suck dick. But, I don't go blasting you in public. So chill.
  2. For now. LOL
  3. LOL. You're not serious are you?

I'm certain that if you and I both posted our resumes, publicly, in the next 5 seconds, (and allowed admins to verify our identities) you'd wish you'd just kept your mouth shut. LOL

I act like a clown on Sherdog, but trust me kid, I'm doing well. But don't worry - you don't "owe me" any respect. LOL
<YeahOKJen>

<{clintugh}>

Kajan Johnson would beat you and everyone you know to a pulp and take your wife

Keep the kids

giphy.gif

What an amazing thread. Finally I can sleep better at nights.

LOL

You should treat people in general with respect.

Teachers are trash.
You don’t owe your spouse shit.
Fuck the police(this is as a former cop myself)

Fighting is THE most respectful sport there is.

Have an mma
Fight and then call me
All joking aside. I hear you. And you may have some points. I'm just thinking...

you need therapy though, because your psychotic.

<YeahOKJen>

<{clintugh}>

Kajan Johnson would beat you and everyone you know to a pulp and take your wife

Keep the kids
But, I don't have to beg for respect on TV. So, I'm still winning.

I didn't say he wasn't a good fighter. I just said he's not one of the best in the world.

Also, I don't have to respect him because he fights.

1. And you suck dick. But, I don't go blasting you in public. So chill.
  2. For now. LOL
  3. LOL. You're not serious are you?

Well... you being a clown is my opinion. The rest of what I said are objective facts.

He ratted out an Aussie kid and got him banned from the UFC. Way to be respectful to other men of Color, Cajun

Back