I don't need to respect TS bitch view of life
you just described the following people:

• brain surgeons
  • construction workers
  • infantry scouts
  • nonprofit leaders
  • uncover law enforcement

i respect all of these people.

Agreed. These are athletes for fucks sake. Who gives a shit about them outside of athletics. People that pay attention to athletes' personal lives are the most pathetic kinds of marks.

And don't give me any of this respect nonsense. I'm not an American, but that's one of the things I really dig about US HS/Collegiate wrestling. It's about putting your opponent in the dirt & going home. Cant stand that cringeworthty "hespect thy opponent" nonsense in TMAs. Youre looking to hurt another human being. Be realistic.
most powerful post.

raw

raw

You're right on it TS.

We can pay respect for good fighters that put up good performances for all the effort they've been through, but just stepping in the cage per se is not a reason why we must respect someone.

First of all he's fighting because he decided to, he could very well be flipping burgers, teaching scuba diving or programming java, but he decided to do what he likes (fighting) and earn a living out of it.

But the most important thing is: We don't owe respect to anyone, one don't need to respect his alcoholic father for example.

This is a free country, let's keep it that way.
giphy.gif

If fighters don't feel the need to put on an entertaining show for us, they don't respect us fans paying to watch them.

so fuck wrasslers, they don't deserve respect.

If fighters don't feel the need to put on an entertaining show for us, they don't respect us fans paying to watch them.

so fuck wrasslers, they don't deserve respect.

which makes me think of this guy. "putting his line on the line" to entertain us. LOL

Jon-Fitch.jpg

tenor.gif

No, it's what whiney little bitch ass Westerners do.
Notice there is much less booing in Russian and Asian fighting events?
Because they aren't braindead cretins thinking "I'm being made to watch something and think for more than 2 seconds! Muh brain hurrrts!" Booooo Booooo!"
What does this mean?

Honestly, you fucktards booing these fighters would get your asses whooped in the cage.
Honestly, messing up some accounting will get your ass reprimanded in my office. What's your point? lol

Kajan fought intelligently in there.
We didn't enjoy that shit.

His style was a good gameplan against Stevie Rays and it just about worked.
"just about worked" -- yep, that's what I say about every person I "respect". LOL

If it was a five round fight, I reckon Stevie Ray would've won it.
If it was a deathmatch in circle of fire? Since we're theorizing hypotheticals.

Still.... they were both fighting at an elite level.
Who says? Let's just agreeing they were sparring at an elite level. lol

Simple minded JuST BLLLLLLLEEEED fans should go back to watching two fat roid headed losers slug it out on the street on a Saturday night
Are you "disrespecting" the pioneers of MMA? Oh, the irony. LOL

If you like blues or old school rock, this shit bumps.

1. You DO owe your children's teachers respect. You DO owe respect to your spouse. You DO owe respect to people who love you and look after your emotional and physical well-being. Fighters? Not so much.

I was with you until the teacher part. Half of teachers are for a free ride through the power of teachers' unions. That's why most people who go through public schooling come out borderline retarded and will be borderline retarded until they supplement their education. Not to mention, these teachers are typically lefty and love to indoctrinate young minds with their lefty ideology.

NOTE: I'm referring to the US education system.

I was with you until the teacher part. Half of teachers are for a free ride through the power of teachers' unions. That's why most people who go through public schooling come out borderline retarded and will be borderline retarded until they supplement their education. Not to mention, these teachers are typically lefty and love to indoctrinate young minds with their lefty ideology.

NOTE: I'm referring to the US education system.
When you eat dicks do you chew or choke?

That depends on how well I chew. If I chew well, then I will not choke--but if I do not chew well, then I choke.
Well, hell I don't know what to say next. LOL

Jesus I hate virtually all eastern european dialects. Sounds like a series of belches, farts and choking sounds.

I appreciate that their job is dangerous however.....

Is it really though? They have medical requirements before they can fight, a process is in place to prevent them from fighting if they are not up to it medically or skill-wise. They have a set of rules to ensure their safety, along with refs, doctors, and other commission members, along with their own team to ensure it is as safe as it can be and to stop the instant it is no longer safe. They know exactly who they are fighting and everything about that person, and exactly when, where, and they know that person is alone. There are scheduled breaks where they are examined for their own safety.

There are plenty of jobs that are more dangerous, to label a fighter as "putting their life on the line" is utter bullshit.

he does put his life on the line

No he doesn't, there are literally dozens of people devoted to ensuring a fighter is as safe as can be reasonably expected. That hyperbole is old and tired, MMA fighters aren't dying in mass and it is only getting safer.

True, but you should still respect any and everyone until they lose it.

The guy put on a boring fight and the fans let him know. He made the choice to label that as "disrespect", fuck him, he like so many others does not even understand what respect is to begin with.

Back